Annual *Christmas in July* Ornament Sent/Received!

julia & nicks mom said:
Kimber

Nick got his package today and he went crazy

there was a book, stuffed animal, crayons, Christmas craft, and of course his favorite -

the Cars ornaments - he was so excited - I had to reassure Julia she would get a package too!!

I am sure I forgot something - he just loved it all!!

And I am a dunce b/c until it showed up on my doorstep today - I forgot yesterday was the mailing deadline - DH is out of town and I was thinking that I would mail it when he got back tomorrow -

DUH!!!! anyway mine aren't going far and will go out proirity mail tomorrow - look for them by the end of the week!!!!!!!

Glad to hear that it made it there, and that it was a big hit with him! I had so much fun picking stuff out for him ~ especially those Cars ornaments, I get the same for our tree ~ LOVE em'!!

Thanks for checking in on your packages! Please be sure to check back in and let us know when they go out!!

KimRaye said:
She will ;) but, maybe not as great as Nick's. :confused3 :(

Somehow I highly doubt that Kim! You send some awesome packages!!

o/t ~ CONGRATULATIONS on meeting your WW goal!! That is AWESOME ~ WAY TO GO!!! :dance3:

Wendyloo said:
I got my box today. I was so excited, because I had never participated in an exchange before. My gift came from Erie! I got three awesome ornaments-A cardinal, a Mickey Mouse dressed like Santa ringing a bell, and my favorite Pooh working on his Christmas list!
Thanks so much for making my first exchange so special!
Wendy

Hi Wendy! You are welcome! I'm so glad the package arrived safely and I sent one of your favorites. (That was just a good guess) I was worried the glass blown cardinal would make it there in one piece. I always like a bird on my tree for good luck! Enjoy, Karen

I received my package today from mrsheppo. Thank you Barbara for all of the nice things!!!! I received a red and white striped Mickey head ornament, a Hallmark keepsake Angel of Life ornament. It's beautiful and helps to fight breast cancer from the proceedes. I also received a soft snowman pouch with Yankee candle wax tarts. Everything is wonderful. You did great picking out the ornaments as I collect mice and angels. Thanks again!!!!
Maureen

***Come and join us for our newest exchange-Anything in an Envelope***

I received my package today :banana: Inside was a beautiful harp ornament, a green and white stitched ornament, and Happy Birthday ornament, which is so funny because Friday is my birthday! I also got mickey mouse cake candle holders with some candles which will be perfect for my cake!!!

Thank you so much to Stephanie, I love them all!!!

Maureenmouse said:
I received my package today from mrsheppo. Thank you Barbara for all of the nice things!!!! I received a red and white striped Mickey head ornament, a Hallmark keepsake Angel of Life ornament. It's beautiful and helps to fight breast cancer from the proceedes. I also received a soft snowman pouch with Yankee candle wax tarts. Everything is wonderful. You did great picking out the ornaments as I collect mice and angels. Thanks again!!!!
Maureen

I'm glad you liked everything. Enjoy!!

:santa: :santa: I had recieved my exchange from Colleen-mickeyfan2-

I had recieved-
*Mini Christmas Mickey Mouse playing cards-I know that my daughter will take these from me.
*Santa pot holder
*Red and green kitchen towel which I do believe was made by Colleen herself.
*A Jingle Bell angel with a purple bell
*A Jingle Bell snowman that is wearing a scarf and hat
*A Jingle Bell Rudolph
*A Jingle Bell snowman with a red bell
*A Jingle Bell angel with a blue bell
*A snowman ornament
*Hallmark Keepsake Ornament-Winnie the Pooh Parade-Motion and Music
*Hallmark Keepsake Ornament-Winnie the Pooh Too Much Hunny-Motion! Music

I can't wait till Christmas to decorate my tree with all these ornaments. I have never seen the Hallmark ones before and they are very neat. And thank you for all the Jingle Bell ornaments. I will add them onto my collection :teeth: .
Thank you for the GENEROUS package. My daughter had fun opening everything up and seeing what I had recieved. :santa: :santa: :santa:

jennyL said:
Just got back from the PO and mine is on its way.
:cool1: Came today! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much!! I just LOVE Mickey. This is a great ornament.

Take a look everyone-
qxd8303_xl.jpg

Thanks again!!! :yay:

Glad you liked him. I had a hard time choosing at Hallmark. I loved them all. LOL

KimRaye said:
:cool1: Came today! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much!! I just LOVE Mickey. This is a great ornament.

Take a look everyone-
qxd8303_xl.jpg

Thanks again!!! :yay:

mommytotwo said:
:santa: :santa: I had recieved my exchange from Colleen-mickeyfan2-

I had recieved-
*Mini Christmas Mickey Mouse playing cards-I know that my daughter will take these from me.
*Santa pot holder
*Red and green kitchen towel which I do believe was made by Colleen herself.
*A Jingle Bell angel with a purple bell
*A Jingle Bell snowman that is wearing a scarf and hat
*A Jingle Bell Rudolph
*A Jingle Bell snowman with a red bell
*A Jingle Bell angel with a blue bell
*A snowman ornament
*Hallmark Keepsake Ornament-Winnie the Pooh Parade-Motion and Music
*Hallmark Keepsake Ornament-Winnie the Pooh Too Much Hunny-Motion! Music

I can't wait till Christmas to decorate my tree with all these ornaments. I have never seen the Hallmark ones before and they are very neat. And thank you for all the Jingle Bell ornaments. I will add them onto my collection :teeth: .
Thank you for the GENEROUS package. My daughter had fun opening everything up and seeing what I had recieved. :santa: :santa: :santa:
Glad you liked everything. Yes I made the towel. I was hopping that the Jingle buddies is what you collected. I sent you a blue and a pink one. You can write on them with a permanent marker. You could customize them with Shayla and Brandon's names.

I got a package today from Dania. I got a pariotic Mickey ornament and a Pooh gift exchange ornament. Thank you. They are a nice addition to my collection.

KimRaye

I don't know how you possibly thought that Julia could be disappointed in her package!!! OMG - it was FABULOUS!!

She got 4 ornaments: Polly Pockets;candy cane; Snowman and Christmas Countdown: 3 princess washcloths; princess purse; princess satchel; jewelry kit; Belle pez; & a candy cane

I apologize if I missed anything - it was stuffed and she was so excited - I might have missed something come out of the package!!!

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

I went to mail my packages yesterday and just my luck - there was a power outage! Stupid Heat Wave!!! So they went out priority today to Pennsylvania - according to the little machine - they SHOULD have Saturday delviery!!

Out of 21 exchangers ~ we are down to 8 in need of receiving their package! Fabulous job exchangers ~ 2/3 of the packages received in less than one week of the send by ~ THANK YOU for the job well done!!

Who will be next to receive??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter