Annual *Christmas in July* Ornament Sent/Received!

Still have a few to hear of being mailed. PLEASE remember that today is the official mail by date! If you had problems getting it mailed by today, please let me know when it will be mailed!

Thank you!

I received TWO exchange packages in the mail today :woohoo:
And both from the same person :rotfl:

Thank you to mickeyfan2 (it arrived :bounce: not lost).
I received Snoopy Plays Santa motion ornament
Peanuts light & motion ornament
Mickey and Minnie Sleigh Ride ornament
a cute ceramic snowman ornament

and Mickey Mouse Christmas deck of playing cards
Santa pot holder
and one of those DIS-famous made by mickeyfan2 dish towels....love it. Mine is yellow, orange, red and white striped :)

Thank you so much, Colleen (she you on the other thread ;) ).

Meriweather said:
I received TWO exchange packages in the mail today :woohoo:
And both from the same person :rotfl:

Thank you to mickeyfan2 (it arrived :bounce: not lost).
I received Snoopy Plays Santa motion ornament
Peanuts light & motion ornament
Mickey and Minnie Sleigh Ride ornament
a cute ceramic snowman ornament

and Mickey Mouse Christmas deck of playing cards
Santa pot holder
and one of those DIS-famous made by mickeyfan2 dish towels....love it. Mine is yellow, orange, red and white striped :)

Thank you so much, Colleen (she you on the other thread ;) ).

Glad you like everything. I hope you are not getting over run by those towels. :rotfl2:

Wow. I have to admit I'm a bit overwhelmed. This is my first exchange and I really didn't know what to expect. I am stunned.

I opened my very heavy box and saw a Mickey plush with a Santa hat and a Santa hat with Mickey ears... :love: :love: :love: It's on my bed right now..... :love: :love: :love: I have an autograph book from DL, 2 boxes of Mickey playing cards... I didn't even know these existed... :love: :love: :love: I have soap, a coffee cup, toy, Disney pen from DL, a lime green button with my dis name printed on it :love: :love:

and last, but not least, an ornament.... :goodvibes Mickey, Minnie and Pluto.

Thank you so much Meriweather. I love everything. :dance3:

Glad it arrived, Steffy....yep I am stuffing my boxes these days :rotfl:
I heard you like Mickey, Mickey, Mickey :mickeyjum
I have a huge stash.......all those things except the ornament I got last year :rotfl:
Enjoy!!
Merry Christmas in ...now, August :teeth:

Doing good exchangers!! We have a few packages received ~ WooHoo!! There will be some PM's going out today as we still have a few packages we need to hear about being sent.

kimber79 said:
Thanks for checking in exchangers!!

I received my package on Friday afternoon.....but haven't had the opportunity to check in. :eek: I received a wonderful package from kbmoo!! I forgot my list at home ~ so forgive me if I forget something. I got four cute little ornaments in their own red sparkly boxes, a cute wooden Aladdin & wooden ?? (either princesses or Beauty & The Beast), a fun little snowman ornament, a fun holiday headband and some yummy mints!!

Kathy...Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!!

I am SO sorry....I did forget one ornament. I also received a Precious Moments ornament!! I LOVE Precious Moments ~ I am not sure how I could have forget this one....

Thanks again Kathy!!

I got my box today. I was so excited, because I had never participated in an exchange before. My gift came from Erie! I got three awesome ornaments-A cardinal, a Mickey Mouse dressed like Santa ringing a bell, and my favorite Pooh working on his Christmas list!
Thanks so much for making my first exchange so special!
Wendy

My package went out this morning. It was ready yesterday but the post office was closed by the time I got out.

I just got my mail and i got a wonderful package from Maureen and her dd Amanda (sorry I don't know your Dis name). It is wonderful. A snowman theme. (actually I do have alot of snowmen and santas,so they will go great with my other decorations).

I received a soft stuffed snowman ordament, a handmade angel out of beads and copper wire(very cute), a snowman pin and a snowman stamp, hoilday stick-em notes with snowflakes. some cute foam decorations and a jingle buddie snowman with a red bell that says kbmoo that was in it's own red silk bag. Wow it's really like Christmas. Thank you so much. I love your note too Let it snow, let it snow let it snow since it was 102 here yesterday. Thanks again. Great job.

Kimber

Nick got his package today and he went crazy

there was a book, stuffed animal, crayons, Christmas craft, and of course his favorite -

the Cars ornaments - he was so excited - I had to reassure Julia she would get a package too!!

I am sure I forgot something - he just loved it all!!

And I am a dunce b/c until it showed up on my doorstep today - I forgot yesterday was the mailing deadline - DH is out of town and I was thinking that I would mail it when he got back tomorrow -

DUH!!!! anyway mine aren't going far and will go out proirity mail tomorrow - look for them by the end of the week!!!!!!!

kbmoo,
I'm glad that you liked the package. I hope it brings some cool weather your way. It's still 100 degrees here in NC. Sorrry I forgot to put my DIS name Maureenmouse on the card. I'm still new at this exchange stuff, but it sure is fun and addicting. Amanda is happy that you liked the angel ornament that she made. She's already working on making them for Christmas for her teachers and school doesn't even start until the 25th.
Maureen

she doesn't really ever care what is in packages - just that she gets them!!!!

Every day she asks if she got a letter!!!! she's pretty easy to please!!!!

julia & nicks mom said:
she doesn't really ever care what is in packages - just that she gets them!!!!

Every day she asks if she got a letter!!!! she's pretty easy to please!!!!
My 8yo DD is like that too! :rotfl: Glad that Julia is 'easy'. ;) :teeth: Should be there by Thurs, the latest. :thumbsup2

forgot to post and confirm mine actually hit the mail box and is on it's way
went late on Monday so shall we just call it Tuesday :confused3

but anywya it is on it's way :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter