Any 10-16-04 cruisers yet?

Denise ~ So sorry to hear about your niece's husband. :grouphug:

Guess what!? I won a pair of one-day park hopper passes to WDW yesterday. I'm also in the running for hotel accommodations for 2 nights at a WDW Resort, 12 one-day/one-park hopper passes, a private meet and greet and special VIP breakfast with Susan Lucci, ABC Super Soap Merchandise, and $50 in Disney Dollars! They pick the grand prize winner this Friday.

Has anyone ever heard of "one-day/one-park hopper passes"??? I've never bought hopper passes before, but a one-park hopper doesn't make any sense to me.

Sandy: Congrats! What did you do to win? We buy annual passes, so I don't know anything about park hoppers.

We got 2 new kitties last night. They are so sweet!

Thanks Denine. The radio station I listen to has a contest everyday called Celebrity Birthdays. They give you clues and you have to figure out who's birthday it is and call in. I had been trying for a week and finally got through. Every time there's a special event at WDW they give aways tickets.

Congratulations on the new additions to your family. Post a picture. We love kitties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter