Any 10-16-04 cruisers yet?

We're supposed to get our first cold front (here in FL) on Friday. I can't wait. I love this time of year. When I say cold front I'm talking high 70's/low 80's, so don't freak out. :scared1: It's been in the mid to high 80's lately.

Who's going on the 12 Metre Regatta in St. Maarten?

Who's doing the St. John Island Tour?

My DM and DSF are doing these two excursions and I told them some people from the boards were doing them too, but I forgot who it was.

Zandy595, My DM, DF, and DB will be doing the St. John Island Tour. They are really looking forward to it. I think they are going to the wine party, so maybe they will meet your relatives at that time.

DH and I were going to to the tour, but decided to cancel. He has sleep apnea, and takes a morning nap. We decided to stay on the ship on mornings we are in port, and go into port in the afternoon.

See you all real soon!

Gloria

Zandy595 - My husband and I will be going on the 12 Metre Regatta in St Maarten and the Doubloon Sail & Snorkel in St Thomas. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the wine party, we will be bringing some Texas wine.
Tracey

Hi Denine,
Know what you mean about looking forward to the drive...at least you're on your way !!! We don't mind drives anyway...DS has always loved riding in the car, we listen to books on CD or music, DS sings, it is very relaxing. I wish we were leaving on Thursday...I'll still be schlepping around the house, writing learning records or shopping for accessories for some very plain dresses I'll be wearing.

Hope the wine shop at Cocoa Beach has what I want...drove right by the winery today, was too tired to even think of stopping...also didn't feel like dealing with it on the plane. I was tired because I didn't sleep last night, worried that we wouldn't have a good time on the cruise. DH just looked at me like I was an insane person when I told him...I'm the one that refused to get off the ship last year until we rebooked.

Wideawake: Do not lose sleep over anything. We will all have a fantastic time on this cruise.

Unfortunately, I woke up with a cold this morning. I HOPE it does not turn into a sinus infection!!!!!!!!! Doctor isn't in today and we leave in the morning. I do have a stash of ATB's just in case, but I don't want to have to take them.

We are not doing any excursions. DOn't know what to expect with a 2 yo.

This is going to be weird. We have been on 5 Disney cruises, but this will be the 1st one with a child.

Looking forward to leaving in the morning.

I hope everyone has a safe trip and we will see you on board!

Our pirate costumes arrived today...what I was expecting I don't know...$151 for four costumes ??!! Possibly one step up from the grocery store variety...I will model mine for DH tonight...I'm hoping he says it is horrible, send it back. I have a sense I'll be packing those puppies though.

On a good note...State Farm came through...DH and I are happy. The check will be here when we get home, and DH can go car/jeep/truck shopping.

Good luck to all those leaving tomorrow...

Hi everyone ! Just checking in to say "helloooo!!!"
Can't believe we leave the day after tomorrow, I remember when I made my countdown calendar, it started with day 178. I took a pack of post its and wrote all the days on it starting with 178 and ending with CRUISE, I only have 2 more to tear off, can you believe it?????
I didn't even start packing yet, I'm a last-minute kind of person.
I better get moving......I have everything in bags on the bed in the spare room, kinda organized, I know where it all is, I hope....
Brian is away tonight but he will be back tomorrow around 6pm, so I guess I'm gonna do all the packing.
Good luck and have fun to everyone as they make thier way to the port!!!!!!!!!!!!
See ya soon,
Lisa
:crazy:

Anyone still here?

We will (hopefully) be at the port at 10:30am tomorrow. DS and I will be wearing our lime green Mickey pins. Say "hi" if you see us!:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

Sandy, I am still here. We will be leaving for the airport around 3:00 today, and will stay overnight at the airport. Our flight leaves at 7:50 tomorrow morning. By staying at the airport, we will be able to sleep in until 5 a.m. If we stayed home tonight, we would have to get up at 3 a.m. I figured that it is going to be a loooong day tomorrow, so better to sleep as late as possible tomorrow morning.

We are looking forward to meeting you and your family members at the wine party Monday afternoon.

Take care!

Gloria

HI Im still here we are leaving around noon today. We are staying over night at the Raddison . I can't wait to put faces to all the names. We will be wareing our matching Classic Mickey shirts. Can't miss dh is 6foot 6 .So please say hi.I will be the one with the patches of hair missing:earseek: and bottle of wine in hand. Have a safe trip All and hope to see everyone at the wine party.
peg

I'm still here too. I don't leave until saturday morning at 6:00 a.m.
I WILL be getting up at 3:00 a.m. to catch my flight and yes it WILL be a long day.

Look for 2 hyper Canadian ladies. We will have the name tags that state if lost, DON'T RETURN....just kidding. Look for Cathy and Barbara cause I'll be looking for all of you.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Hi Everyone Left,
We are still here to....We are getting up at 4:00 am ...car coming at 5:30 and flight leaves at 7:50. Our plane lands at 10:50 so I am figuring we are at the port around 12:30-1 . I am almost done packing and then off for manicure and pedicure. I am dreading waking the kids up at 4 - the next time we will fly in the day before.
See everyone there...I'll be the one crying....Disney makes me cry ....can't really explain it...I cry just thinking about my daughter's excitement at getting on the ship and my son seeing the characters for the first time......Can't wait.
Debbie

Anyone back yet? I did NOT want to get off the ship yesterday. :sad2:

Back to reality. Just started my first load of laundry. Only 80 more to go. LOL My bed hasn't been made yet. I'm waiting for Elsa to do it for me.

We got back last night. Had a wonderful time !!! We enjoyed ourselves this time more than last year, probably because we knew what we were doing. We also tried some new things...the spa massage, laps on deck 4 along with sitting in the great lounge chairs, tea and brunch at Palos, late night comedy show, Golden Mickeys and Disney Dreams...the only thing we didn't like was the Rap music at CC...talk about clashing with the atmosphere !!!

I guess I did have one little complaint about the cruise.

Sasha (at Palo brunch on Sunday) was somewhat rude to me and my family. I ordered Eggs Florentine and he brought me the Tilapia. I politely told him that I didn't order the fish and he said he wrote down "F" so I must have ordered it because he never gets it wrong. :rolleyes: He also never explained how we were supposed to order things and would get kind of nasty if we ordered them at the wrong time.

We are back home and I had to make coffee this morning :earseek: Not sure who is going to make breakfast but I'm sure it won't be lox and bagels with fresh fruit. And a lunchtime buffet is not looking too promising, either (where are those peel and eat shrimp?)

Now to face the laundry :earseek: This could take several weeks, so I'll have to visit these boards inbetween loads for my Disney fix.

We never made it up to the wine and cheese party. It took us until Thursday to find the hidden deck and by then everyone was gone, LOL!

Hope everyone had a great time. We had a blast!

Jeanne

We are home and had a wonderful time EXCEPT that one of our suitcases is missing. We have three identical black Samsonite roll-ons and one of them disappeared between our room and when we got our luggage after disembarking.

This suitcase was our "extra" one that primarily held souvenirs. I hoped it would be found yesterday; I am really worried now that someone else on this cruise took it with them (probably by accident) but now is not going to return it. An almost brand-new suitcase full of new t-shirts, toys, towels, mugs, etc. It couldn't have been an old suitcase with my son's older, nearly outgrown dirty clothes. :(

A little pixie dust, please...........

Yes, Bobo and I have also returned:( it was alot of fun.

Zandy that is a shame about Sasha we also had him for all three of our meals ands were pleased......but I do know what you mean tevagirls DH had a little problem with him in the beginning but then he was good. And the food was GREAT........I just don't know when we will eat again..............

Didn't get to the wine and cheese party how many did? I was just walking around by myself trying to find just one of the 31 people with us and couldn't...........do you think they were hiding from me?????????

We until the next cruise.......for me the repo in May......anyone else going.................see ya real soon:earsboy: Julebobo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter