Any 10-16-04 cruisers yet?

Tinkmom ~ If someone took your suitcase I hope it was an honest person who will return it to you soon. Good luck and Pixie Dust! :wizard:

We were at the wine party. :drinking1 I'm the one who brought the pretty blue bottle. :teeth:

YEA! Disney called to tell us that our suitcase was returned to them from the airport. They are overnighting it to us.

I love those folks!

Hi All !!

I was glad to finally be able to put some faces with the names It was a pleasure to meet so many of you after chatting for so long. I can't beleive it's over!! But we had a great time.

Sandy i was sorry to hear you had a rotten time with Sahsa we also had him as a server and had a little problem with him but it seemd to work its self out.

I am ready for the next one:bounce: :bounce:

Was anyone at the 70' dance party on Thursday night? We were hoping some one had pictures of the Villiage People.

We just got home this afternoon. We had a good time. Just wish that everyone didn't get sick. I am almost over what I caught before we left, Kaleigh is still sick and now Jerry has it.

So, did anyone witness Jerry's fame? He was on stage for the comedian/ventriloquist. He was known on the ship the rest of the cruise.

Did anyone go to pub night on Friday at Diversions? We laughed soo hard.

Enjoyed meeting some of you. Too bad I didn't get to meet all of you.

So, who else booked another another cruise while on board? Us and Julie booked for 10-14-2006, which I find out is cruisetoberfest IV. Should be fun!

Hi everyone. We got home on Sunday afternoon. I feel like my house is more disorganized than before I left. When does the laundry end??? Isn't Disney supposed to send someone home with you to get you adjusted back to reality? I miss my chocolate chip cookies before bedtime. I miss Mickael from France and Ivana from Croatia. Also Mukti from Idonesia.

It was nice meeting everyone we met.

Cavecats - You sound like a very interesting person and I'll be checking your website out - that is when the laundry is done. Your mom was sweet too.

Denine - Hope you and your family are on the road to recovery.

Gloria and Phil - It was a pleasure meeting you too. Love the accents.

Sandy - Didn't get to officially meet you but I did see you (does that count?)

Well gotta go. The washer is calling my name.

Patty

Denine, Yes we did see Jerry's call of fame.....that guy was too funny. Enjoyed both of his shows.

One of the guys in our group (by accident) took someone else's garmet bags!!! When he got to the airport and discovered it they got it straightened out. I guess that is what happens when Disney gives us one task.

I too was thinking about another cruise next fall, don't know yet alot going on tevagirl has a big wedding coming up for her son. That will be too much fun.........take care all julebobo

Patty ~ There was another Sandy onboard who was wearing a Home Depot green Mickey pin with her name on it. I saw her a few times. I think it was Cavecats who saw her and thought she was me. When Cavecats and I finally met she thought my MIL had been wearing my pin the day before. LOL Are you sure you saw me? The other Sandy was a heavy set woman (I'm not).

Denine ~ My DM and SF saw Jerry at the show. They thought it was hilarious. Wish I would have been there.

Who asked if they could take a picture of me and DS on Castaway Cay in front of the hurricane sign? I spoke with you a couple times on the cruise, but I couldn't remember who you were. Sorry, I have a terrible memory. :confused:

Hi all,

First off it was wonderful meeting most of you on that Monday afternoon rendez-view. I enjoyed taking "Rollcall".

I pity the people who missed seeing Gerry "the dummy". It was hilarious.

Zandy595 - I am glad you agree with me that there was another Sandy with one of those Home Hardware Stickers.

Denine, I was dining with a couple who have booked the 10/14/2006 cruise also.

I now know why you repeaters - repeat...I had an absolute blast with my DM.

Cat Chow for now!!!

p.s. if you check my profile...my fun website is listed...under travels there is a link to my webshots of this trip.

Sandy - I think it was you. You were not heavy set. You had long dark hair (I think w/bangs) kind of wavy, thin. You were standing at the very back of the ship when I saw you.

Patty

DH and I enjoyed the wine party and meeting many of you. We also rebooked before leaving the ship. We will be cruising the Western Caribbean on the 10/22/05 cruise. We will have an inside stateroom, though, and I will miss the verandah. The choice was inside stateroom in 2005 or wait until 2006 and have a verandah. I just couldn't wait the extra year. :-)

Gloria

We loved Jerry! And he was a brave guy for getting up there! We picked up our pictures last night and had a great time reliving the cruise. Mom is here visiting so she is our first vacation picture "victim" - with many more to come LOL!

Jeanne

Kaleigh now has a double ear infection. She started on meds last night. I went back to work today.

Poor Jerry, now that we are back home no one asks for his autograph or yells out "Jerry" anymore. I guess his fame is over.

He was embarrased, but he was a good sport. He new it was coming from the time the guy started takling to him. Too bad I didn't have my video camera. Jerry is glad I didn't!

I wanted to let you all know (before they close this board) that I really enjoyed talking to you all this past year and that I'm going to miss it so much that I'm thinking I'll have to book another one. ;)

Denise

I am having serious pouting episodes...I told DH I know I am childish and greedy, but I had such a good time, and now it is over !!! Luckily we're booked on the August repo...the 10/16 cruise was just about perfect though, can't imagine having a better time or more entertaining group to chat with.

Tevagirl, hope your family situation is looking up...
Denine, hope Kayleigh is feeling better, we'll see you on Aug 20th.

Thanks, Wide Awake.

Our niece's husband died yesterday from pancreatic cancer. They have an 11 month old baby and she is 5 months pregnant. It's been very hard but he's in a much better place now. This week will be a rough one to get through but not as rough as the last few weeks. We have a lot of family and good friends (Julebobo) who have been there for Jess and Dan and the rest of the family. That helps a lot.

Denise

Denise: I am so sorry. How awful. Prayers and pixie dust.

Can't wait for the next cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter