Any 10-16-04 cruisers yet?

Brown box came!!!! :yo-yo: :yo-yo: Halalua:earseek:
Got our docs, we booked with DVC points. I guess they wait to send DVC out last.

Just had my passports out. Child's passport good for 5 yrs, Adult for 10 yrs.

Tevagirl - Hope your day wasn't too bad w/Dr. Igor. That can't be his real name.

Looking forward to the wine party. Is anyone bringing their children or is this an adult's only party? It will be nice to put a face to all these names.

Patty

If Mekayla wants to come, I'm planning on bringing her to the wine and shine...but my money's on her being in the OL. She's already informed me that I can expect to eat alone...a lot. Fine by me...this trip's for her. I will not be able to post again before we leave...we go to the library after work and use their terminals for free - I don't have internet service at home...so Bon Voyage everyone and we'll see ya' on the ship! Where can I get that list of who's who and which cabins we're in? Some one please call us (cabin 6141) and share the info! Also, I called the cruise number today and they said the 10/9 is going to Castaway Cay and we have no port changes!! Hope all fares well until then! I can't wait to meet you guys...you all are so great!

Hi Everyone !!

I can't find my passporter book! I wonder if they sell them in stores, anyone know? I was gonna bring it along even tho I prolly have the dang thing memorized.... I will need it to find the wine party, I'm not so good at directions....so we will be the ones who show up late, lost & half the wine drank. ::yes::

Whats everyone wearing for formal night, I can't decide if I wanna buy something or just wear a skirt & top...I'd love to wear a long gown but I can't find one I like.:confused:

Is everyone one ready to go?? I still have a few things to get yet and time is running out! My last day of work before we go is 10/12 so I can get everything done at the last minute! Hell, I just finally got some more suitcases this weekend. Brian finally found his Birth Certificate yesterday at his parent's home. LOL AHHHHH we are such a messssssss :crazy:

Hopefully y'all are more organized than we are! Brian thinks I thrive on the chaos, I dunno, I think he's the one who makes me crazy:tongue:

At any rate we are soooooooo looking forward to this vacation and meeting all of you fine folks, count us in on all the fun stuff, will you all be going to the adult clubs to dance the night away? I love to dance and with enough to drink I can be found on tabletops, in front of kareoke machines (please, please don't let me sing) or wherever my little heart desires and Brian just lets me do it, he says I am "having a good time" UH huh. Well, half of this stuff is true! I always just make the same mistake of asking him "What happened last night?" and he tells me. just like it happened. no sugar coating here. dam him. LOL We just like to have fun, hope y'all do too !!!!:sunny:

Byes for now, Lisa:crazy:

Thea...in case you do get to read this before you leave...have a safe trip. I'm looking forward to meeting you. If Mekayla ditches you for dinner and you have first seating, please feel free to join us.

Patty....Dr Igor is :crazy: And Igor is his real first name. There's no way to pronounce his last name if you don't have a russian accent. I'm too tired to tell you about my first day with him. (My grandbaby Andrew had his poor little finger smashed in a door and we had to take him up to the ER. Poor little guy. He's okay, nothing broken but we were up there a long time) I have ALL week with the dear doctor so I'll keep you posted.

Lisa....just follow anyone who looks like they are carrying a bottle and a cheese tray!

Batchler shouldn't have told Vandawho that you just got your docs had her convinced she had to buy a round of drinks.

Lisa: I too have been found ontop of tables at times, but not usually during just plan old clubbing ( to old for that) but at weddings. It has become kind of a tradition gets everyone up and moving. LOL. So don't worry be happy...........that is what we are all doing there.

Tevagirl. you sound like you have a very stressful job! Can that be so?

We will be leaving in only 3 days for WDW can't wait. I will be stopping at all the Disney outlets on the way just to make sure that we're not missing any really good deals.So I have alot to get ready to go. Chat with everyone soon................julebobo

Lisa - They sell passporters at Borders. That's where I got mine.

I leave on Friday - we are driving from PA to FL, staying at the MK Contemporary for a few and then heading to the ship. I still have so much to do. I think I live for the stress.

Gotta run. Wake up daughter and take to school.

Patty

Can anyone tell me the website where you can download the Disney forms which include the letters for school and other forms that can be used for scrapbooking? I saw it a while ago but can't remember what it is? Thanks in advance.

Patty

hi all - any updates on whether the oct 16 is a full ship? getting sooo excited to meet after all these posts.

Lisa: Go to deck 7. Go all the way to the back of the ship. You will find a door that leads you out to the fun of our wine party.

Some kids come, other's go to the clubs. Kaleigh will be there.

The landscaping is done. We have sod and beds for shrubs and a sprinkkler system in the front and sides. It looks so pretty. I can't wait to plant something. Actually, I already have. I naturalized a bunch of crocus in the front yard before they put down the sod. It should look pretty in the spring.

We leave a week from Thursday for our drive down. We are staying at WDW for a few days after the cr uise to attend the food & wine festival.

Probably no clubs or very limited clubs for us. Maybe a few quiet drinks in one of the quiet bars. We will try to pur Kaleigh in Flounders every night.

Thanks tevagirl. My DH has a desk calendar and he changed it which is where I had the website written down. After several attempts at trying to find it with no avail I finally text messaged him at work and asked. He told me the Sept. calendar was underneath the desk calendar so I lifted it up and low and behold that's where it was. I was trying to find it to print out the journal pages for my daughter and if I hadn't found it I would have had to do it tonight in between my husband checking his home email and work email. So much easier to do it when no one is home.

Katie'sduck and (possibly) Tevagirl, You will need to let me know when you will be in Portland. I live about 45 minutes away, and can come up there and wave to you when you come into port :-)

I have checked NCL's websites for cruises from Boston to Bermuda. I would love to go there sometime.

How many people will the deck 7 deck hold? It sounds like there will be quite a few of us there for the wine party. I can just see it now - the kitchen staff will wonder why they are getting 20 or more calls at 2:00 for the cheese platters. Would you like some of us to order something other than cheese platters? I haven't cruised before, so I'm not sure what else there is on the room service menu that would be nice to have at a wine party.

I am so envious of all of you who are heading down to WDW this week. Two weeks of vacation with "the mouse" ~ how relaxing is that!!!

Gloria

Hi ! :Pinkbounc

That is me I'm so excited. I went formal dress shopping today & I found one I like. its an odd color, Brian says I look like a traffic safety cone. (whatevah...) thanks for the heads up on where to get another passporter! I will have to pick one up this weekend since mine grew legs & walked away. dam kids. I have to work 9 hours tomorrow, Steph the girl I work with has a meeting so I have to cover all day & its NON-pay day which translates to "you no pay you cable bill, we yanky yanky) Oh the stories and whining and cursing you'd think they never heard of a book or going for a walk or even paying the bill on time !!!!! Its the same dam people every month too. OK I'm done, thanks for listening.

Sigh, time for bed, I need sleep, 7am comes early * I am NOT a morning person *

:wave:

Lisa :crazy:

:wave:
Hello fellow shipmates.

This is my first ever forum I have signed up for. It is so cool to find a thread involving people who I will be travelling with in less than 10 days.

First off, my mother and I are venturing on our first ever cruise and of course we had to make it a Disney cruise since I like to get a little "Goofy" when I'm away from my hubbie...lol

I don't know if I can possibly get through the 1053 replies, so may I ask a dumb question?

Is anyone keeping a running tab as to how many different individuals on this thread have acknowledged they'll be on this cruise and is someone keeping track of their handles?

Welcome Aboard Cavecats! Our cruise director Julie is handling the list of cruisers. Just post your info at who is cruising, cabin # and your home state. Julie will add it to the list and send it to you iva e-mail.

Gloria: I really don't know what else room service had that would be good for a wine party. We did eat a lot of the cheese and crackers at our last wine party.

We bought a new printer last night. I was excited to print off the bushwacker coupons!

Welcome Cavecats!

Ooh Denine, you just reminded me about printing the Bushwacker coupons. Thanks :D!

Wine party - Maybe the cruisers who are bringing kids could order some of those BIG cookies. I'll be doing that if DS decides to go. He's not fond of cheese and crackers. Now what time is it? 2 or 2:30pm??? Are we having any other DIS meets?

Welcome cavecats!

A round of applause for the cruise director Julie!

Gloria - Thanks for the Portland invite!

It's getting so exciting. I'm leaving in just 2 days!!! Off to Paradise! No beds to make, meals to cook, dusting to do.....the list goes on and on!

Julie - If you do update the list can you email me the update? Not sure if you kept the email addresses or not. Let me know.

Now is the wine party at 2 or 2:30????

Patty

Welcome Cavecats, they are good on here and will answer all your questions...........and this is only our second cruise and we are excited..........less than 36 hrs and we're out of here........can't wait.

So will probable see you all on board.........be careful with all your travel...............be safe...................Julebobo

Welcome aboard Cavecats! I've been "appointed" cruise director for our cruise. Like Denine stated, if you PM me with your email address, names of who is going, cabin number, and home state I can add you to the list of cruisers who will be on board with you!

Wine party, Monday 2:30pm deck 7 aft secret deck.

Also there was mention of a dis meet for bushwackers? 2:30pm?

As for a sail away dis meet, there was mention of not having one due to those people who wanted to be at the deck party. We could have a mini dis meet at sail away if you guys wanted too. Last time we had one at the front of the ship as we set sail. Whatever you guys want to do about that is ok with me.

I will send an updated list out to those of you who have sent me your email address on Tuesday. We leave on Wed so the next time I will chat with all of you it will be in the terminal or on board!

Have a good evening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter