Any 10-16-04 cruisers yet?

Denise, I, too, hope you can get the rest and relaxation you need on this cruise. I hope things will turn out well for you and your family.

Wideawake, I can sympathize with you. I hate dealing with claims people. Hopefully your insurance company will see that you get the best value for your husband's vehicle. If things don't seem to be going well, you may want to put a call in to your State Insurance Commissioner. I did it once, and it is amazing how well things go once you mention in conversation that you have spoken to the State Insurance Commissioner.

Sandy, I will be getting on a plane at 7:50 a.m. next Saturday morning (if there are no delays) so you might be on the road before my plane takes off. We are supposed to land in Orlando at 12:56 p.m. I'm figuring it will take a half hour or so after landing to deplane and get to the DCL (Mears) bus, so I don't think my family and I will be at the ship much before 2:30. Are they still serving lunch somewhere after 2:30? We won't get anything to eat on the flights, so we will be very hungry.

Joedadof3, My hubby and son are also excited at the Red Sox sweep. They are looking forward (hopefully) to watching the Red Sox play while we are onboard. I bet the sports bar will be full any night that there is a game on!

Gloria

Hi all:

Denise: You and your family are in our daily prayers. May God guide in you in this troubling time.

We are getting excited here. We leave for our vacation on Monday. I have a suitcase full of shoes. I guess the saying, "You can never have too many shoes", is really true.

Hoping everyone has a safe and successful trip. We will see you at the wine party on Monday. Don't be alarmed if my bottle is already empty!

Rose

Gloria ~ Parrot Cay closes at 2:00pm, but Topsider, Pluto's, Pinocchio's and Scoops are open until 3:30pm. The safety drill is at 4:00pm. Then Pluto's, Pinocchio's and Scoops open back up at 4:30pm.

Good Morning :sunny:

Thank you to everyone for the prayers and good wishes. They are appreciated. Julie, thanks for the PM.

We leave the day after tomorrow. I'm 80% packed. The DH hasn't packed anything yet. He works better under pressure. (Yeah, right :rolleyes: )

Andrew is walking. Like a drunk...but walking! Mickey will look like this... :earseek: ...by the time that baby gets off the ship. His Mom and Dad look like that all the time.

Have to go do some more stuff. Thanks again and I'll talk to you later.

Denise

Denise: I hope everything works out for your family.

Beano: Thanks. Doug and Christie are sailing with us too. Hope you guys have fun on the cruise after us.

Wideawake: I hope you get some good money for the truck. We didn't get much when our car was stolen and trashed.

I have to start gathering things to pack.

I can't wait to get away from this nutsy place.

So, NY and Boston play next. Go Red Sox. I hope you guys get to see your games on the ship, but don't count on it.

Who else is incredibly excited???????
For those of you who haven't met us, we're the Kevorkian Family. We are on the 10-16. We are Dan, Ashley, Steven (4), and Hanneh (almost 2)
We are having a hard time containing ourselves. After lunch today, we were trying to figure out how much cruise related stuff we can do to fill up this last week.
I hope to meet many of you! We're on deck 7, so we'll be out on the "secret deck" often.
Anyone have any 4 year olds? My son is SO looking forward to the club.
Ashley and Dan

One other thing....Will I have any other Yankees fans to cheer with... I seem to be out numbered just by looking at the posts.

GO YANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denine...I don't have high hopes on getting what I want for the truck. We have some comps, hoping our insurance will be reasonable. They're not even looking at it till Tuesday, so I am not optimistic about this being a done deal by Friday morning.

Rose, I haven't seen you in forever !!! Or maybe I just miss when you post...are you my gum wrapper partner or is it Denise ?

Thanks to all for the suggestions on the insurance...I'll probably be using them come Wed morning.

I am getting SO excited !!! I actually put out hair gel, new contact lens stuff, etc...on my bathroom counter as a start for packing...normally I'm an hour before girl.

Who has pirate costumes ? I ordered them from a company called Port Royal...they were very cheap so am somewhat apprehensive on what they'll look like...

dankevork ~ My DH and his grandmother are Yankees fans.

wide awake ~ My DM got my DS(8) some pirate stuff to wear for Pirates of the Caribbean night. Not sure what all she got though.

Hi to all,

I am finally checking back in after all these months. We met up with several Minnesota Cruisers a couple of weeks ago at OKWmeister's. What a great time. Have been following the boards but not a closely as I should have.

Lisa62064 - We are traveling with our DD 21 and DD 12 (almost 13) this will be their 3rd and 4th Disney Cruise. Maybe the girls can hook up.

Wildernessgirl - will pm you with our info. Maybe it is too late as we are all busy. If you have time to e-mail me with list and meetings that would be great, otherwise I can try OKWmeister.

We are getting in on Friday am and heading straight to the tent sales at Belz Factory outlets. Went last year the Disney Outlets sale was incredible. We are staying at the Quality suites in Cocoa Beach this year so won't see any of you until the am at the port. Gotta get in line earley to get our Palo and Spa reservations. Now the pressure is on to get us out of here.

See you all real soon.

Nancy

The cruisers are starting to come out of the woodwork now.

wideawake: I just read a post from an unhappy Happy Limo customer.

We are still going with tropical wear. I am not getting pirate stuff.

I have a bunch of stuff out and ready to pack.

I am not actually a Red Sox fan. I am an Indian's fan. I become a fan of whoever the Yankees are playing.

I took Happy Limo 2 yrs ago and their service was excellent... I rebooked them for this trip but with all the negative posts I am getting a little nervous.

Denine...good choice...Go Sox!!!

We are leaving for the airport at 4am tomorrow morning if the top of my head and/or my right eye doesn't explode first. These people (the ones with whom I live) are making me crazy. With every question I'm asked I can feel my blood pressure go up another notch. It's as if I booked this cruise last night instead of last year. Where have they been all darn year?

By the way....Wide Awake....that gum wrapper job is mine, not Rose's. That's been my goal for the last 20 years. Besides..Rose is too busy trying to keep that Frank kid straightened out.

I think it's Xanax time. Talk to you later.

Hi ALL !!!!
Just finished up some last minute shopping this evening....I think I am finally done buying clothes.....I am not typically a shopper but I think I have Brian worried with my current behavior ....

Boardwalk4me, that sounds fine if your DD21 doesn't mind hanging out at the health club 24/7 where my DD19 Emily will be, and your DD12 doesn't mind finding all the trouble she can possible get into in 1 week....(and I am not kidding) I'm a little nervous about the little one, maybe your DD12 will want to avoid DD14 Lydia like the plague....I know I would, she's a wild one!
Wonder how many complaints I will get....and she has been severely pre-warned....she's just so dam cute tho.

I am feeling like a princess: already !!!!!!!

I cant wait to dress all up for Formal night, and get sick eating all that yummy food.....look for me in the bathroom...my stomache is weak and can't tolerate much, but it'll sure be fun!

Anyone else staying at the Raddison? we will get in about 5pm and then go for dinner and SHOPPING I need some shorts, then to check out the pool, the picture looked awesome in the Passporter (which I still can't find dammit)

1 more day of work tomorrow for me then its time to get packing !!!!!!!! I can't wait I'm not sleeping I have so much running around in my little mind:Pinkbounc

I still have a long list of stuff to do, it seems like I will never get done! Am I the only one stressing out about all this ?!?!
Have a nice evening everyone!

Lisa

:crazy:

I'm signing off :sad:. It's silly, I know, but I'm going to miss talking to all of you on this board. Hope to meet as many of you as possible once on board but if not....have a wonderful and safe vacation.

Denise

HI LIsa,

We are staying at the Raddison Friday night. I am also a little stressed out about packing I ony have 1 day of work left if I make it, All I can think about is seeing Micky::earsgirl: Hope to see you there.

Hi everyone! Glad to see so many people checking in before the crusie. I have the "finished" list and will email it out to those of you who I have email addresses for. I might not make it back to the boards as we leave Wed. and I will have last minute packing to do.

Just a recap:

List will be emailed out tonight or tomorrow

Wine party will be Monday at 2:00pm on deck 7 secret deck

Sail away mini meet and greet for anyone who is interested will be around 5:15/ 5:30 in front of basketball courts.

Did I forget anything?

Bring a favorite bottle of wine to share and order the cheese platter from room service before wine party. P.S. if you also ask for a wine cork/screw they will send up a Disney cruiseline hand corkscrew with the cheese platter.

Can't wait to meet all of you!

Alright-ty! The final list has been sent out through email. If you didn't get an email, I don't have your email address or I forgot it (sorry). So you still can grab one if you PM me with your email address by 12am Wed. morning!

Have a super week and see you all there!

Hi,

We received the list - THANK YOU.

Lisa62064 - DD21 (Lia) goes to the gym at least 4 times a week to work out. And is planning on doing the same plus walking around 4 deck every morning to take in the air. So it sounds like she is in the same type of mine frame. She already told me she wants to get the Sea Weed wrap from the Spa again. Plus go to the Rain Forest Room a couple of times during the cruise.

DD12 (Alisa) - Kind of a mellow, so we will have to wait & see. She is looking forward to the movies and theatre shows. Along with just hanging out.

Hoping to fly out on Friday AM, as the weather coming into Minnesota sounds cold and yucky. YEH we are going to a nice warm place!

Nancy

Startyed packing last night and hope to finish most of it tonight. Need to go to the store for last minute stuff.

We are outta here Thursday morning. I am actually looking forward to the drive. I will make sure to have the duct tape and vodka handy just in case we need it. ;)

Hope to see you all on board.

I will still be posting tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter