Any chances of a November price drop?

happily single

Left foot first!
My son and I are taking a 4 night trip from 11/4 to 11/8. I was hoping to stay at Port Orleans French Quarter due to the size. Last week the price was more than double that of the All Stars ($303.00 per night for POFQ and $146.00 per night for Allstars).

I just looked again and now POFQ isn't available for our dates, but Riverside is, for $296 per night.

I know that moderates are more money, but double the price seems a bit high. Any chance the price will come down? I'd like to book this week

My son and I are taking a 4 night trip from 11/4 to 11/8. I was hoping to stay at Port Orleans French Quarter due to the size. Last week the price was more than double that of the All Stars ($303.00 per night for POFQ and $146.00 per night for Allstars).

I just looked again and now POFQ isn't available for our dates, but Riverside is, for $296 per night.

I know that moderates are more money, but double the price seems a bit high. Any chance the price will come down? I'd like to book this week
Likely no. It's a peak travel season and there are discounts out now until March. Have you checked any third party sites like priceline, hotels.com? I doubt they're any less but it doesn't hurt to check.

This morning I see FQ available for 323 pool view only, POR still 296, but CSR for 262 so slightly less under the older 25% off category.

This morning I see FQ available for 323 pool view only, POR still 296, but CSR for 262 so slightly less under the older 25% off category.
Thanks. I stayed at CSR in December and I think its a one and done. I was hoping for FQ as its smaller and would be easier for my son to naviagate. I paid $163 for All Star Sport Preferred as that is the only catergory available. FQ is $160 more per night!

Those dates are W&D race weekend, so probably a bit crowded and in demand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter