Any OCTOBER guests received FP+ testing invite?

We're staying at the YC 10/10-10/13 and I was able to reserve all of our FP+ events this morning and I was just able to select our Magic Bands now!

Going down Oct 18-25, at Pop, and was able to book FP+ last night. nothing about Magic bands yet. I was not able to book a FP+ for ANY parade, show,fireworks. wasn't even given that choice. Was there something I missed, or another tab I should have clicked? In the past, we haven't really used too many fast passes; slower time of year. we would have liked to try the FP+ viewing areas for the evening shows. :worried: still, kinda looking forward to see how it goes with the new system!

Going down Oct 18-25, at Pop, and was able to book FP+ last night. nothing about Magic bands yet. I was not able to book a FP+ for ANY parade, show,fireworks. wasn't even given that choice. Was there something I missed, or another tab I should have clicked? In the past, we haven't really used too many fast passes; slower time of year. we would have liked to try the FP+ viewing areas for the evening shows. :worried: still, kinda looking forward to see how it goes with the new system!

I think it's too early for anything like that to show up for you.

I booked all my FP+ too, nobody has reported seeing parade, firework etc FP+ options yet for October. So you're ok, we just have to wait for them to add them.

As for your Magic Bands. If you had already did online checkin, go in and modify it. You don't have to change anything, just go all the way through it again and that might activate it for you. Some people have reported that worked for them. :goodvibes I never did online checkin, so mine was available this morning and I customized my MB after people were reporting all colors were available instead of just grey.

I think it's too early for anything like that to show up for you.

We check in at POP on Oct 18, too, and we can do FP+ and customize our MBs, too. lamchop, if you've already done online check in, modify it (I just left everything the same) and after you're done, it should give you the option to customize your bands. Good luck! :goodvibes

Eta: I have only done FPs for our arrival night and the morning of our MNSSHP date, but I did get an Illuminations option for the 18th. I didn't book it, though, because we are only doing stuff in FW that day.

Never mind, I just went back to "My tickets and MagicBands" and it let me start customizing my band :goodvibes . I happened to be on the phone to Disney at the time adding a night to my resort reservation, and I had explained to her that I could access FP+ but not MB's, and then I told her actually it had just come up, and she said it seems FP+ opens up on DME first, and then once you've opened that then the MB option becomes available. She said something about, it was to make sure people were aware of FP+ rather than ordering a Band but not utilizing FP+ which is the point of the test :confused3

I have a variety of colors available for the bands as of this morning too.

Lamchop, I'm at Pop Oct 22nd-31st and FP+ was available to me, so keep checking back. It seems like everything is still getting loaded into the system. For what it's worth, I haven't done online check-in.

I think the people who did online check in previously have to redo it in order for it to show up, but online check in, in general, is not required.

Thank You, to all! I will stop being so impatient about the FP+ for those parades! lol Off to check out Magic Bands now! 56 days to go! :cool1:

I booked all my FP+ too, nobody has reported seeing parade, firework etc FP+ options yet for October. So you're ok, we just have to wait for them to add them.

As for your Magic Bands. If you had already did online checkin, go in and modify it. You don't have to change anything, just go all the way through it again and that might activate it for you. Some people have reported that worked for them. :goodvibes I never did online checkin, so mine was available this morning and I customized my MB after people were reporting all colors were available instead of just grey.

We are staying Poly CL 10-3 to 10-9 and I was able to do my FP+ pics this AM, but no Illuminations, Wishes or parade options available to me.

I should just keep checking for them? I also did not a couple of FP+ times that were ideal. I tried to modify them to a better time, but there were not that many times showing as available. Should I just keep checking for more times opening as well?

I was able to customize all my bands with color options. The website said that I have until Sept 2nd to customize and then they are being shipped out.

I am nervous about using the Magic Band for everything and I hope that we still get KTTW cards as well.

Is anyone else in the same boat as me - can customize magic bands but still no option for FP+?

Got my colors -- orange for DH, yellow for me and pink for DD.

Stoke level: 10.

I am down 10/19-10/26 and was able to select a FP+ for Illuminations so the shows are loaded. I read in the main MM+ forum though that shows are only avaiable for FP+ on weekends. The Illuminations show I selected was on a Sunday.

I am down 10/19-10/26 and was able to select a FP+ for Illuminations so the shows are loaded. I read in the main MM+ forum though that shows are only avaiable for FP+ on weekends. The Illuminations show I selected was on a Sunday.

Ah...that makes sense. I did not pick MK or EPCOT on a weekend for my FP+.

Now, I just need more FP+ times to be available, so we can get better times on a couple of rides.

We check in at POP on Oct 18, too, and we can do FP+ and customize our MBs, too. lamchop, if you've already done online check in, modify it (I just left everything the same) and after you're done, it should give you the option to customize your bands. Good luck! :goodvibes

Eta: I have only done FPs for our arrival night and the morning of our MNSSHP date, but I did get an Illuminations option for the 18th. I didn't book it, though, because we are only doing stuff in FW that day.

Thanks for sharing this Smitch! I just went in and modified my online check-in and BAM! - personalizing MagicBands finally appeared. Yay! :cool1: We arrive October 19th.

I was also able to book Illuminations for October 20th, but nothing yet for parades or Wishes.

Free dining...check. MagicBands...check. FastPass+ reservations...check. Now all we need are the fridges to be replaced at Pop and I will be one very happy DISer!

Just checked and was able to customize our Magic Bands for our October 13-17 trip. :) I wasn't able to do FP+, but I haven't purchased park tickets yet (renting DVC points - was going to do that at check-in), so I assume that's why. I'm wondering though . . . should I go ahead and purchase park tickets online so I can link them to my Magic Bands before they're shipped or will it be a simple process for them to add them to our Magic Bands at check-in?

I think the people who did online check in previously have to redo it in order for it to show up, but online check in, in general, is not required.

Smitch is right on the money! This am I could select FP+ but no MB (I had did online check-in earlier this week). I went back in and did online check-in again (didn't change anything) and at the end it prompted me for MB! SO excited!!!! :cool1:

I had to redo my online check in and then our Magic Bands showed up! :)

We don't have access to FP+ yet. 3 of the 4 of us have APs and I haven't linked them yet. I haven't gotten DD her tickets yet. If I go ahead and get her tickets will FP+ show up for all 4 of us or just her? I want to make sure all of us get our stuff together and will just wait if I have to.

I read through the first 12 pages of this and it seems my resort will not be included in this. Can anyone confirm that BWV will in fact not be a part of the test run in October?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter