Any OCTOBER guests received FP+ testing invite?

Thank you! It didn't work for me, though. It just kept saying to make sure my Reservation ID and name match... and I triple checked. (I know that Res # by heart at this point :rotfl2:) I'll bookmark the link and try later. :confused3

Thanks, it's okay though. We planned to skip the parade for a swim break, anyway!

It's not working for me either - it says I'm already registered! But I'm unfortunately not...

I converted my letters to numbers and it still didn't work. We are also not using Magical Express (we're driving). So who knows. Any October people (NOT rollovers from September) booking BOG lunch?

Is the "manage magic bands" option open on your MDE yet? I did have a confirmation # that was a combo of letters and numbers, which the BOG site wouldn't take, but then I noticed I had a completely different (all numeric) resort confirmation # when I clicked on "manage magic bands" on MDE. I just put them in and it worked but when I tried the 3 different days it says there are no fastpasses available. Wonder if it's to early. We are 58 days out. Oh well, I got further then last time, at least I was able to actually get logged. Some might open up between now and Oct 19th so I'll keep checking back.

Is the "manage magic bands" option open on your MDE yet? I did have a confirmation # that was a combo of letters and numbers, which the BOG site wouldn't take, but then I noticed I had a completely different (all numeric) resort confirmation # when I clicked on "manage magic bands" on MDE. I just put them in and it worked but when I tried the 3 different days it says there are no fastpasses available. Wonder if it's to early. We are 58 days out. Oh well, I got further then last time, at least I was able to actually. I'll just keep checking back to see if any open up.

Hey, you're awesome! That did work.

But like you, it says no FastPasses available for our MK day.

We have colors!

9578349640_3947d73d7c_z.jpg

Everyone that is getting grey MB options......Run, do not walk, to your MDE and check to see if the colors are loaded now. My are showing up now, all the colors of the rainbow, it's beautiful :rotfl2: It was showing gray not 5 min ago now color color and more color :artist::cool1::thumbsup2

Just looked and my MB are there to activate as well as my FP+. Only have the grey color option for a color choice. Did my online check-in at the 60 day point:) Staying at POR 10/3-10/9:):)

Had gray only this morning but I just pulled up my MDE and I have colors!!! Blue, orange, yellow, pink, red, green and gray. Woohoo!!

I have two room reservations as I am traveling with my inlaws and some of my kids are staying in the room with them. I keep getting an error when I try to do online checkin for their room. Now I have the option to customize magic bands, but not theirs (I'm assuming because I cannot do online check in for that room) Anyone else have this issue?

I'm not having the magic band issue because to my knowledge we haven't been selected. I do have 2 rooms (one for us and one for my parents) and I was able to do online check in at 60 days for ours, but I get an error with the other room.

The colors are up on ours too!! I customized both on our bands, verified my shipping address and clicked "done", but nothing happens?? Is that right? Are they just going to ship?

Even after I clicked done I can go back in and change the colors...

The colors are up on ours too!! I customized both on our bands, verified my shipping address and clicked "done", but nothing happens?? Is that right? Are they just going to ship?

I think you can continue to alter them until their timer thing expires, and then they ship, but not positive.

They will ship after the cut off date. You can go back and make changes until then.

Anyone staying at BWV get an October invite?

BWI & BWV are not including yet in the testing.

From WDWMagic.com:
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House Villas, Disney's Art of Animation Resort, Disney's Beach Club Resort and Villas, Disney's Polynesian Resort and Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside will be joining the existing test resorts which are Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House, Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Pop Century Resort and Disney's Yacht Club Resort.
http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymag...-full-roll-out-nears.htm#.UheSnNWSs4A.twitter

Just to join in, we're at POR October 8-14; Fastpass+ options popped up last night and Magic Band customization this morning. I checked when I read the posts above and other color options showed up in the last couple of hours when you most recent guys got it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter