Any OCTOBER guests received FP+ testing invite?

I checked a few moments ago and can now have access to Magic Bands and am able to customize them. :cool1:

Everyone that is getting grey MB options......Run, do not walk, to your MDE and check to see if the colors are loaded now. My are showing up now, all the colors of the rainbow, it's beautiful :rotfl2: It was showing gray not 5 min ago now color color and more color :artist::cool1::thumbsup2

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl: I definitely ran! Got ours and they will be beautiful! DH and me are really excited! I thought we were going to have to wait a lot longer than this to get FP+ and MB's to activate for our Oct 19 vacation! :cloud9: I was thinking 40 days out etc at least....so pixiedust:

My trip starts 10/30 ~ 11/9 at POR. I didn't get any letter/email but I've been playing around with my DME account and today Magic Band Personalization button opened up and says that I could customize by Sept 29. :cool1::goodvibes

Of course we picked our band color right away!!!

My trip starts 10/30 ~ 11/9 at POR. I didn't get any letter/email but I've been playing around with my DME account and today Magic Band Personalization button opened up and says that I could customize by Sept 29. :cool1::goodvibes

Of course we picked our band color right away!!!

:thumbsup2

I don't think anyone for October has been officially invited yet. We just know where to look and what to check for. :goodvibes

I'm checking in Poly on Oct 26th to Nov 2nd, but when I click the Fast Pass+, it says my dates are not within the selection window. I can't do anything with the magic band icon either....

I had a lot of questions about the MB and only being gray this morning and then trying to link tickets so I call and was switched to IT. The CM said that letters had not been sent out for Oct. yet.

I had a lot of questions about the MB and only being gray this morning and then trying to link tickets so I call and was switched to IT. The CM said that letters had not been sent out for Oct. yet.

Have you checked your MDE in the last couple of hours? Many of us have all of the colors now showing. :goodvibes

I just logged in and I have the option to select FP+ :cool1:

But nothing about MagicBands though? Is it possible to be chosen for FP+ and not get to have a MB, or am I maybe just doing something wrong? I'm an AP holder and when I click on "my cards and MagicBands" it just lists my AP and two old KTTW but no MB :confused3 I hope I don't get shafted on a band because of having an AP.

I'm checking in Poly on Oct 26th to Nov 2nd, but when I click the Fast Pass+, it says my dates are not within the selection window. I can't do anything with the magic band icon either....

This is exactly what is happening for me. We check in on Oct. 26 as well, but at AoA. I got the pop up window today when I logged in to MDE but when I went to customize bands and do FP+ selections I got the same message. Hopefully this will change once we are able to do online check-in on 4 days?

I was getting this message too and another poster on here told me it meant I hadn't been selected yet.

But, today when I clicked on it, it allowed me to book for October, so keep checking back :goodvibes

I just logged in and I have the option to select FP+ :cool1:

But nothing about MagicBands though? Is it possible to be chosen for FP+ and not get to have a MB, or am I maybe just doing something wrong? I'm an AP holder and when I click on "my cards and MagicBands" it just lists my AP and two old KTTW but no MB :confused3 I hope I don't get shafted on a band because of having an AP.

Do online check in, if you've already done it-redo it.

Quick question: if splitting a stay between two testing resorts, do you get two sets of MBs? I only have MBs as an option for second part of stay on MDE but was able to make FPs for entire trip yesterday. Both reservations are definitely linked...thanks for any help! Trying to decide if I should call or not.

Did you check MDE again? Colors showed up late this morning for a lot of people.:goodvibes

Two part question here:

1) Is there any difference between the MDE app and the site with regards to seeing/customizing MB's?
2) Earlier this week I checked-in online for our stay 10/19-10/26 at AKL. Today I was able to select FP+ but nothing is showing up under MB's...I mean nothing. Is this normal? Like tomorrow if I log back in I should see it (from reading previous posts) or is there something I need to do like call the MDE IT?

Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter