Any sign of your guidebook?!

Well of course mine and DH's came yesterday.
Still have to look through it carefully, it looks like there are quite a few changes.

Lesley,
Oh that's good news then, they've finally reached Scotland. :) Fingers crossed mine will be there tonight when I get home.
Julie

I'm a wee bit disappointed with it Julie. Same photos that are in everything else. No internal photos of accomodation, unlike the dream book. Don't know quite what I was expecting.

To all my fellow DVC'ers

I have been watching this thread daily.....but after everyone now reporting receipt of their books etc i'm still lacking a dues statement (not complaining), no new 08/09 book, i'm even waiting on our member cards etc following closing. we closed november (through DVC direct), how long do these kind of things take?

any info appreciated, just feeling a little left out!! ;)

Raz

Received our two today. Both in pristine condition (although DW is eyeing "mine" up to cannibilise for her scrapbooking!!).:rotfl2:

We love our guide book and just want to show everyone

susan

To all my fellow DVC'ers

I have been watching this thread daily.....but after everyone now reporting receipt of their books etc i'm still lacking a dues statement (not complaining), no new 08/09 book, i'm even waiting on our member cards etc following closing. we closed november (through DVC direct), how long do these kind of things take?

Raz

Hi Raz!

We closed at the very end of October (resale) and had made our rservations by about 9th November if I remember correctly. You do not need to have your Membership cards in hand to make your reservation. I basically called once a day until I was in the system. As soon as I showed up, they gave me my Membership number and I could make my ressies.
I guess the cards came mid to late November and then I got the "Dream" book which I though was the Vacation Planner that everyone was talking about. Silly me! Turns out this is a kind of sales book they send if you are considering buying DVC. I'm guessing that I got it because we had first enquired directly with Disney, before buying resale.
The Annual Dues Statement arrived just after New Year, although we had already settled up online early.

Now that I've had time to have a thorough look at the Vacation Planner, it is very nice. I guess I was a bit disappointed initially, as having bought from over here, I am "thirsty" for more pics of the resorts. We took the tour way back in 2000 when it was at Boardwalk so I can't wait until July to see what we have spent the money on!

I hope all your info arrives soon for you to enjoy!

Lesley

Got mine a couple of days ago too :thumbsup2

I had a quick look as I was interested in the shorter stay Interval International breaks (4 nights) but they still only list points for weekly stays. Is this info in there or am I missing something? :confused3

Really sad as our Guidebook still hasn't arrived..................but they were quick to send our annual dues statement!!! Typical!!! Starting to get worried that it will never arrive now!!!

Will someone who has got their's kindly tell me the points for DLP in June and October?!!! Thanks so much!!!
love
Debsxx

It said the shorter II stays will start early 2008, so they probably didn't have all the info when the guidebook went into print. Keep checking the website. You can now download a widget that keeps you up to date on dvc news.

To all my fellow DVC'ers

Raz

Have you checked the DVC site? We closed in Dec & our dues arrived just 2 days before they start imposing penalties! It seems the letter took about a month to arrive:scared1: I contacted member services & finally received my book yesterday

Celestine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter