Any sign of your guidebook?!

No phone call or guide book here yet!!!!!! Please, please come before XMAS!!!! For someone who has got their book, could you tell me what the points are for the DLP hotel in June 2008?!!!! Thanks so much!!
Debsx

My Vacation Guide 2008-2009 arrived this morning... :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Still nothing here - although we had our Annual Dues statement today. Would have preferred the guidebook though ;)

Oh now that some folk have got theirs today, I'm even more excited about getting home from work incase it's arrived in the post.........:banana:
I'm not going until 2009 :sad2: so I'd like to see the planner and start making definite plans for 2009 to cheer myself up:)

From the general DVC boards it seems like they might be arriving here before most of the US DVC members have got them which seems unusual.

We're in Glasgow too and still haven't received ours yet either. Should be here this week I'm sure.

I'm only half way up the country in Lincolnshire and I haven't got mine yet. Got one of my annual dues statements yesterday but not the second contract that normally comes at the same time. Planner much more fun!

Ours arrived today and we got two - one for me and one for DH. We also got a Christmas card each :yay:

Nothing here yet although we have had 3 christmas cards over a 3 week period and luckily only 1 annual dues statement ;)

Both DH and I had new 2008/2009 planners arrive just before the weekend :)

Claire ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter