• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any suggestions on 5 and 15 at waterparks

stay together until you find a nice place to park your stuff. turn the 15 year old loose, if only to sunbathe. have fun fun fun. its not hard at the water parks. we prefer Typhoon lagoon!

Add my vote to the Typhoon Lagoon voters! catch-a-kiddie-creek(sp) is fun for the little one...
I think they'll love it no matter which one you choose to visit.

avoid TL ... it will bore your 15 to tears, and if your 5 yr is anything like mine, she'll be bored too.

At BB head to the top of the kids area. There are usually empty tables and chairs there (Even covered picnic talbes) even when most chairs are taken. You can also see your 5dd where ever she is in the are from up there.
Here is a recent water park thread where I also link to threads comparing the 2 parks
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366721

Gee Sha_lyn, my 20 yr old ds and 4 yr old dd loooove Typhoon Lagoon. The wave pool is so much fun and the lazy river is just that....relaxing and lazy. If you're really into the slides then maybe Blizzard Beach is the place for you. but, if you don't feel like your nasal passages need roto-rooting, then Typhoon Lagoon might be for you. TL has slides too, but the wave pool can't be beat for fun IMHO.

If you're really into the slides then maybe Blizzard Beach is the place for you. but, if you don't feel like your nasal passages need roto-rooting, then Typhoon Lagoon might be for you. TL has slides too, but the wave pool can't be beat for fun IMHO.
BB has more non agressive slides and only one more agressive slide. The Wave pool at TL wil roto-root your nasal passages. My DD couldn't even stand in it. The one at BB however is family friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter