Anyone else Doing December 2007 into the NEw Year?? ARE YOU ON THE LIST? Join us!!

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
Hi there! Just wondering if anyone else is doing December of 2007?

I'm DMM and we're travelling 12/21/2007-1/8/2008 and we CANNOT WAIT!

But alas it is waaaay tooooo far away?!!?

Anyone else feelin like that??

Here is the LIST!!

mvmcp06_4_t.jpg

Are you on the List??? :) :yay: :rainbow:

DECEMBER TRAVELLERS!

SyDally9367 12/1- 12/7
Disney8704 12/3 - 12/13 AKL
KatMiller79 12/4- 12/8 ASM
MAttoxtr 12/7 to 12/11
mom2TaylorandEmily 12/8-12/15 Contemporary
AlittleDisneyFan 12/9-? GF
D4Est 12/10-12/14/07 AKL
RhiannonWales 12/11-12/18 AKL
NANB 12/13-12/20 POFQ
PeachesDoesHair 12/15-12/22
KristineN 12/16-27th VWL
Bayknox 12/19/07-12/26/07 POP
Horner5 12/19-12/27 POLY
Mommyof3Angels 12/19/07 - 1/02/08! POR
TinkNMe 12/19-12/28 POP
DisneyMommyMichelle12/21-12/23POP!12/23-12/27WONDER12/27-1/8 POP!
NJDisneyFan 12/21-1/1 AKL
Birkner 12/22-29/07 and then 12/29/07-1/05/08 on the Disney Magic
Credit_Man 12/23-12/28 BWV
JanieJ 12/23-12/29 CBR
LoriMomx5 12/23-1/5 FW/OKW
Imelda_In_Tx 12/26-1/5 BWV
Snow_Shoe 12/26-1/2 BWV

FYI
MVMCP Will be on Select Nights from 11/13-12/22
more info here: MVMCP
mvmcp06_26_t.jpg

==========================================================
Spending NYE in THE WORLD? here is some great info from 2006!

NEW YEARS EVE!

I forgot to mention we will be sailing on the Wonder for the first 5 days of our trip and then staying at POP most likely as we are pretty HOOKED! but we have been looking into the CBR! soo who knows! for now it's all settled on POP!

ooo and we're actually THINKING about driving again! :faint:

My family is thinking about going down for a few days during the last week of December. We have to stop in Tampa first for Christmas with my mother/grandma. My 16 year old daughter has never been before at Christmas time and I would like her to see Disney decorated for Christmas.
Carol

We will be in WDW from 12/22-29/07 and then 12/29/07-1/05/08 on the Disney Magic. We include myself, DH, DD, SIL, GD (will be age 13), GD (will be age 10) and GS (will be age 9).

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We are in the VERY early planning stages for the first week of December (1st - 7th) :banana: It would be my family (DH and 2 DD's), my Mom and her DH, my middle sister and her DH and 3 DD's and finally, my youngest sister, her DH and their DD :) We adore going the first week in December, there are virtually no crowds, it's the value season and we love seeing the Christmas decorations going up :cheer2:

Hope everyone going in December 2007 has a magical vacation!!!!

DH and I will be there from Dec 3 - 13th. Right now we are planning on staying at the AKL, but plans might change and if they do we will be going with CSR.

We are going Dec 9.. we haven't thought of how many days yet.. We are temporarily booked at the GF... would LOVE to stay there, my mind is starting to wander, and think of the Contemprary..... :cool1:

GF is an excellent choice. I have stayed there twice. Had the magic kingdom view both times. Total worth the $ spent on it. The resort is gorgeous and I've seen pics of it at xmas time and it just looks very beautfiul. If you can afford to stay at the GF I would go for it. But if not, then do the CR. Totally up to you :)

We are going Dec 9.. we haven't thought of how many days yet.. We are temporarily booked at the GF... would LOVE to stay there, my mind is starting to wander, and think of the Contemprary..... :cool1:

GF is an excellent choice. I have stayed there twice. Had the magic kingdom view both times. Total worth the $ spent on it. The resort is gorgeous and I've seen pics of it at xmas time and it just looks very beautfiul. If you can afford to stay at the GF I would go for it. But if not, then do the CR. Totally up to you :)

Thanks :) We are conflicted on where to stay. I would like to start a 2nd adoption next yr... we'll see how it all pans out. :)

Lots of folks going in December, woooohoooo!!! :woohoo: We're still tossing about where we will be staying; we had planned on staying at the Shades of Green, but they do not offer the Disney Dining Plan and we were interested in trying that out. Sooo, we're crunching numbers and trying to figure things out, but we will definitely be there :lmao:

we loveeed the dining plan and will be on it too! i say POP right now, but DH changes his mind every day! right now we're booked at POP though!!

we loveeed the dining plan and will be on it too! i say POP right now, but DH changes his mind every day! right now we're booked at POP though!!

This will be our first time on the DDP ( if we change from SOG to somewhere else), so it's hard for us to figure out exactly how much money we'll be saving..ya know? The rate at SOG is arund $80 p/n and we got a quote from Dreams Unlimited for $149 for POFQ, so the difference is about $500 total for the room; but I figure it evens out with the money we'll save on the DDP :confused3 I gotta make my mind up soon :laughing:

Oh US TOO!!!! My husband is STILL talking about the places we ate at in WDW back in October 2005! While i think Disney's fast food places are better then the places back at home, they definitely get tiresome, and it is nice to have a sit down meal. :goodvibes

haha! DH is ALREADY trying to think up new restaurants to eat at!

A good way to see how much you will save is to check out the menues on

www.wdwig.com

Then you can kinda guess at what you will eat and get prices from there!

We're also OBSESSED with the Disney Diining Guide, DH bought the 2007 version already and it's GREAT! we like it cause it's a great reference too while we're sitting in our room!

Oh, I just peaked. I would love to try new ones (we did for our wedding) but I still "love" some of the oldies. 50's prime time for example, hubby hates that place (food is good, doesn't like the waiters and waitresses LOL) ... I'm so ready to go to Disney!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter