Anyone else Doing December 2007 into the NEw Year?? ARE YOU ON THE LIST? Join us!!

Anyone willing to share how they will decorate their room or doors while at Disney for the holidays?:santa:

I've been picking things up here and there, but need to get more organized.

Take care,
Jeanette

We are going 12/18-26 POR
I found a tree at Walmart for 15.96 that is prelite that I plan to get. I will bring some ornament from home with me. we want to get some of those battery opereated candle lights for our room window. some regular colored Xmas lights a wreath and window clings. anything else that looks idea too.

Time for another update:

37 days 9 hours 40 minutes...

I got my magical express packet in the mail today!!!!

Time for another update:

37 days 9 hours 40 minutes...

I got my magical express packet in the mail today!!!!

Yeah for you!!! We leave in about 43 days, so that must mean ours are coming soon!! Yipeee!! :yay:

I'm so excited! I've been trying to keep it contained, however, the excitement is getting the best of me!:banana:

We arrive on 12/18 and go home on 12/26 we are at POR. It should be a blast.
Kids are so pumped up to go...seems like the last month really flew by for me though. DH will get excited when we head to airport he does not get to excited until we are ready to take off. Not sure how he can be so blah that long, sheesh I am ready to jump out of my skin and he is like ya whatever

been a few weeks...time for an update:

21 days 14 hours 39 minutes!

hey digman, we are going the same dates and at por as well. We booked for mvmcp on the 20th. I requested a mansion, that's my only hope.

Time for another update:

13 days 7 hours 22 minutes!

Update time...

8 days 18 hours 25 minutes! Yep...single digits, baby!!!

We'll be at WDW on the 26th at Poly and on the 30th at Contemporary - from the 27th-30th we'll be on the Wonder! My kids don't know yet, but I'm sure they're going to FREAK!!!

We'll be at WDW on the 26th at Poly and on the 30th at Contemporary - from the 27th-30th we'll be on the Wonder! My kids don't know yet, but I'm sure they're going to FREAK!!!

We are pulling a surprise too! Gonna be awesome!!

7 days 18 hours 25 minutes!!

Down to 1 day 9 hours and 6 minutes!

One last post to my Dec. group...even though no one posts anymore...

Down to 1 hour and 57 minutes! Hope you are all well and have a wonderful holiday!

One last post to my Dec. group...even though no one posts anymore...

Down to 1 hour and 57 minutes! Hope you are all well and have a wonderful holiday!

Are you at the airport?:rotfl:

Charleyann:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter