Anyone else Doing December 2007 into the NEw Year?? ARE YOU ON THE LIST? Join us!!

We will be there Dec. 16-27th at Villas Wilderness Lodge. I am already excited...and have begun to plan things out (how crazy is that?!):rotfl:

do you have any preliminary thoughts as to where you want to eat on Xmas Eve and Day?

NOT crazy at all..... A certain someone.. not naming names, ahem, in my household (and not my husband) already wrote down an preliminary itinerary. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

do you have any preliminary thoughts as to where you want to eat on Xmas Eve and Day?

ahhh...we thought this one out really well, UNTIL we decided to cruise on the WONDER until the 27th :teeth: :) ::yes::

otherwise we were debating between the OHANA and the CAlifornia Grill.

Now our big decision is where to eat on New Years Eve!

itineraries are sooo fun to do!!! i love to do them up and then use the old park maps from previous visits to scan/cut and paste into the itineraries! wierd i know!

Here is my restaurant list.

1. 1900 Park Fare;
2. 50's Prime Time Cafe; MUST
3. Beaches & Cream; MUST
4. California Grill;
5. Chef Mickey's; MUST
6. Cinderella's Royal Table
7. Hoop Dee Doo Review; MUST
8. Alfredo Di Roma
9. Mama Melrose's
10. Maya Grill;
11. Tony's Town Square

1900 Park Fare, Beaches & Cream, Alfredo Di Roma, Mama Melrose's, Maya Grill, and Tony's Town Square will all be new for us.. We'll see which ones I narrow it down to.

Show me your lists! :)

we were not Maya Grill fans, BUT it's only because i am hispanic and i know what the 'real' food tastes like! hahaah and so does DH now!

WE LOVED the service and the tomatoes & mozzerella at mama melroses!!
i haven't done 1900 in years! haha

but BEACHES is our ALL TIME FAVE!!! YUMMMY!!

1. Hoop Dee Doo
2. Coral Reef (check out the picture below)
3. San Angel
4. Chef Mickey
5. Whispering Canyon Cafe
6. Concourse Steak House
7. Sci Fi (maybe)
8. Beaches & Cream
9. Artist Point (maybe)
10. Biergarten (maybe)

We had the best time at Coral Reef (Dec. 2, 2006) We celebrated my husband's bday. This time we will be celebrating my nephews birthday (who has never been there)
diver.jpg

Here is my restaurant list.

1. 1900 Park Fare;
2. 50's Prime Time Cafe; MUST
3. Beaches & Cream; MUST
4. California Grill;
5. Chef Mickey's; MUST
6. Cinderella's Royal Table
7. Hoop Dee Doo Review; MUST
8. Alfredo Di Roma
9. Mama Melrose's
10. Maya Grill;
11. Tony's Town Square

Show me your lists! :)

We have:

Brown Derby is all we have left to try at MGM

Playhouse Disney at Hollywood & Vine is a MUST for us, it was sooo WONDERFUL!!

Then at MK we have Tonys left to try! and the Plaza and LTT

At EPCOT we want to try
the Biergarten
Garden Grill is another MUST that was just fabulous!!
Le Cellier
Mitsukoshi
and ROse and Crown!

haha we have 12 TS credits with the dining plan sooo i hope we use them!!

aww that coral reef thing looks cool! DH reallly wants to try it, but me....well not soo much! i have a fish phobia!! :fish:

:faint: :faint:

seeing them, i would never even make it to eating them! i get goosebumps all over and then i start to get the shakes and sweat..it's really wierd..dh makes fun of me all the time!! :)

Alright I am getting my Epcot restaurants confused... We had a bad dining experience at Biergarten OR Rose&Crown. Which one is very pub-like, with the back deck & a perfect view of Illuminations? My husband and brother will not let me live it down.. I swear years ago when I ate there it was good, and I kept going on and on about how delicious everything was & they were sooo mad. LOL.

Oh & ... Where do you suggest character dining? Chef Mickey's is a given, but I don't want character dining (for my daughter who will be 16 months) to consume our whole trip! :rolleyes1

we're slowly trying to eat at all the restaurants in WDW!!

Us too. Except, everytime we go we end up going to the same places ! This time we tried the Flying Fish and Chef Mickey's and the HDDR. Next time I really want to try Ohana's. We've never done it. I'd like to also try the Coral Reef and maybe Beaches and Cream. Oh, and Garden Grill. My oldest DD loves Chip and Dale ~ :goodvibes

Hoping to go back again soon but I don't know when we'll return.

We spent 10 fabulous days this past Christmas and it was wonderful. I would love to go over Christmas again but I think my Mom would freak.

Alright I am getting my Epcot restaurants confused... We had a bad dining experience at Biergarten OR Rose&Crown. Which one is very pub-like, with the back deck & a perfect view of Illuminations? My husband and brother will not let me live it down.. I swear years ago when I ate there it was good, and I kept going on and on about how delicious everything was & they were sooo mad. LOL.

Rose & Crown :)

Biergarten is the one with family seating and a band and such!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter