Anyone else Doing December 2007 into the NEw Year?? ARE YOU ON THE LIST? Join us!!

bumpin' again...

255 days 7 hours 52 minutes...

Hi there! Just wondering if anyone else is doing December of 2007?

I'm DMM and we're travelling 12/21/2007-1/8/2008 and we CANNOT WAIT!

But alas it is waaaay tooooo far away?!!?

Anyone else feelin like that??

Here is the LIST!!

mvmcp06_4_t.jpg

Are you on the List??? :) :yay: :rainbow:

FYI
MVMCP Will be on Select Nights from 11/13-12/22
more info here: MVMCP
mvmcp06_26_t.jpg

==========================================================
Spending NYE in THE WORLD? here is some great info from 2006!

NEW YEARS EVE!

You should probably update the list. You haven't added my name on the list and others has not added on the list as well.

Bump time...

234 days 6 hours 53 minutes...

What happened to my December Disers?

222 days 7 hours 52 minutes...

Hi! Congrats on the baby!

We are going from Dec 2-6! We are all excited to see WDW all decorated! We bought our tickets to the MVMCP, it been a dream to go to that for a while now!

Have a great trip!

Hi there Jaime! It's been quiet around here. Glad to see another December diser!

218 days 18 hours 55 minutes...

Well I can not officially subscribe to this list, I'm hoping to secretly subscribe. My 30th birthday is December 31st!! I have been saying since I was 12 that I would be celebrating my 30th at the World. When the planning time came around I was asked if I would rather spend entire week at the World in the begining of December or would rather stay for 2 nights for my birthday(because of money constraints). I chose the week, hoping someone was still going to plan for me to be there for my birthday. I bring it up once in a while but everyone shrugs it off as "you picked the week":confused3 . *GULP* I will be depressed if I'm stuck in Blizzard land (Cleveland) for my 30th.

202 days 20 hours 40 minutes...

Almost under 200 days!

Where is everyone?

We're so excited! Add us to the list! Dec 25 to 30th... staying at the Beach Club Villas (took forever to decide, but we needed a room with a separate area so we could put the little guy to sleep and still hang out!). I'm praying this does not turn out to be a super crazy time to go, but this is what worked for us with school breaks etc.

BF and I on our 3rd Annual trip Dec 30-Jan 5. It may be longer if he acctually graduates from college this sememester and money situation, we're hoping to stay at Pop.

206 more days to go!!!! I will be so excited in a week when it's actually less than 200. I can't wait to get there. :cool1:

I am finally under 200! Now to get to double digits!

196 days 15 hours 15 minutes...

boy, no one comes here anymore....

189 days, 8 hours 30 minutes...

Hi! I'm happy to have found this thread! We will be at WL Dec. 1-5!!!! I love WDW at Christmas time:santa: ...such a great way to get into the Christmas spirit. We are bringing my In-laws, too, and are very excited about that. We are going to MVMCP Dec. 2 and have an ADR for LTT that night. I hit the 180 day mark tomorrow,:woohoo: so I will be on the phone at 7AM making the rest of my ADR's. Then I will be able to relax a bit...everyone has requested a favorite rest. and I just need to try to fit everyone's in somehow.:dance3: I look forward to counting down to my trip with all of you!

HI from Vermont! We are going to Disney from 12/18-12/28. I am so excited, just got our Mickey's Very Merry Christmas tickets in the mail today! Yipeeeee~:yay:

I am open to any advice you can offer us....Can't wait to have a Christmas with NO SNOW!!! = )

I made our ADR's today! :banana: :banana: :banana:
I'm getting Soooo excited! I was really worried and stressed about them, but now I can relax a little. We didn't get all of the times we wanted since we will be a group of 6 this trip, but I can try and "tweak" times later. At least we have a starting point ot plan the rest of our days. I'm going to be much more laid back about that this trip, though;)

I will be at Disney December 26-January 6. New Year's Eve will be my 22nd birthday. :cool1: We'll be at POP the 26th-30th and then Beach Club Villlas the 30th-8th. My sister is a Cast Member so we're going down to visit her for the holidays!

HI everyone! Please add the Leavitt's to the December trip list! Can't wait to spend Christmas with Mickey and Goofy!

12/18 - 12/28 POP :cool1:

Take care~

We will be there December 29-January 6. We are getting married at Disney's Sunset Point on January 3rd!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter