Applications are UP!

Do you guys usually apply before attending a presentation? It says the presentation schedule won't be up until next month...

I'm applying for this season but because I failed the web interview for spring 2011, I can't apply again until February 17th! Assuming I pass the WBI this time, will that significantly impact my chances of getting accepted? I'm really nervous. :confused3

Oh and are the Disney World and Disneyland seperate programs? I really want to apply for Disneyland's program so I can take the web interview again but I'm afraid that if I fail it won't let me apply for the Disney World one when I'm able to next month.

Yay though i'm waiting till friday to apply, a day free from work and school i think is the best time to do the application, though not looking forward to doing a web interview now, i liked it before that

Do you guys usually apply before attending a presentation? It says the presentation schedule won't be up until next month...

I watched the online one. The presentations don't usually come to many NYC schools, so it's both a blessing and a curse in a way, no real live reps to talk to but no reason not to apply early. :)

Oh and are the Disney World and Disneyland seperate programs? I really want to apply for Disneyland's program so I can take the web interview again but I'm afraid that if I fail it won't let me apply for the Disney World one when I'm able to next month.

Both sites use the same web interview and results are valid for both.

I'm applying for this season but because I failed the web interview for spring 2011, I can't apply again until February 17th! Assuming I pass the WBI this time, will that significantly impact my chances of getting accepted? I'm really nervous. :confused3

Not at all. I'm a perfect example of everything going wrong lol. I applied late October for spring 2010 and failed the web based interview. I had to wait around until April 24 to apply again for fall 2010 and there was NO way around it. Even though that was nearing the end of the recruiting season, there was nothing I could do. Passed both interviews and got the BEST job (imho). Good luck!:thumbsup2

Part of me just wants to apply, but I figure it's smarter to wait and save my money and do Spring 2012 instead :sad1:

Waiting sucks.

But good luck to everyone applying for Fall! :thumbsup2

Not at all. I'm a perfect example of everything going wrong lol. I applied late October for spring 2010 and failed the web based interview. I had to wait around until April 24 to apply again for fall 2010 and there was NO way around it. Even though that was nearing the end of the recruiting season, there was nothing I could do. Passed both interviews and got the BEST job (imho). Good luck!:thumbsup2

Ok. Thank you so much! What role did you have?

good luck to everyone applying!

and good luck to those who have interviews tomorrow :)

I'm watching the presentation now.. I got two of my friends interested in the program too! Gonna help them apply this weekend! :D

Just applied! :goodvibes I did the CareerStart program last year, and have wanted to go back since I left. So here's hoping I get accepted! I get to call for my phone interview tomorrow!

Palms are sweaty just reading the title. I plan to apply tomorrow, no class nor work :) Good luck everyone! I can't wait to hear about everyone's (flawless, fun, amazing, etc) application and interview experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter