Applications are UP!

Applied today AND passed the web interview gonna schedule my phone interview at 8am. Anyone have any tips???
Also how on earth did you get to work at winter summerland and fantasia gardens I LOVE DISNEY MINI GOLF........that would be amazing

I applied yesterday but i havent schedule a phone interview yet, but i will later today.

Fact is that i want to do either the Management Intership or an Alumni Intership, but doing another CP is my backup plan.

Applied today AND passed the web interview gonna schedule my phone interview at 8am. Anyone have any tips???
Also how on earth did you get to work at winter summerland and fantasia gardens I LOVE DISNEY MINI GOLF........that would be amazing

Used to be considered Recreation, but now it's Attractions. They only usually hire 3 or 4 cps lol, but it's awwwwesome.:cool1:

Ahhh soo excited i passed the web interview!! Phone interview tomorrow (friday) at 9:30pm EST. sooo nervous but even more excitedd :yay:

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY! :thumbsup2

To everyone that's passed the web interview so far, congrats! And good luck on your phone interview! :cheer2:

Part of me just wants to apply, but I figure it's smarter to wait and save my money and do Spring 2012 instead :sad1:

Waiting sucks.

But good luck to everyone applying for Fall! :thumbsup2

Same here. I'd been planning on doing Fall 2011 since I found out about the program in 2009, but it just works better if I wait until Spring 2012.

Has anyone else had issues applying for the summer alumni program? When I get to the application it won't let me continue without choosing a college I'm currently enrolled in (which isn't a requirment for summer alumni.) I even tried starting from the beginning again, thinking maybe I'd answered a question wrong but it still tells me to choose a school to continue.
I've emailed Disney, but they haven't replied yet. I was curious if this was just something I did wrong or if other people had the same issue.

I would say to call them rather than email. If you call you will definitly get a solution today but if you email they might not get back to you today.

:mickeyjum Phew! Just finished my web-based interview... it kept messing up and saying "because you didn't complete the last question, we've paused, click continue to go on.." Except... I DID complete the question.:confused3 Made me nervous! But it ended up ok. Phone interview Saturday afternoon!:banana:

If anyone is planning on doing the in person presentation, keep in mind that the dates for a lot of the midwest aren't up yet. They are still working on getting it due to a recruiting change.

Ditto for the Northeast - mainly Massachusetts, but I think a few other schools as well.

When is the end of the recruiting season for Fall 2011? I can't reapply until May 6, and I'm worried that I won't be able to be considered....

... though, why would they give me a date that is outside the recruiting season? lol i don't know. I'm so scared to take the web based interview.. I failed the first time.. :/ but i've done research so hopefully it will be better!

When is the end of the recruiting season for Fall 2011? I can't reapply until May 6, and I'm worried that I won't be able to be considered....

... though, why would they give me a date that is outside the recruiting season? lol i don't know. I'm so scared to take the web based interview.. I failed the first time.. :/ but i've done research so hopefully it will be better!

The end of the recruiting season is probably right around there (since the first check-in date will be mid-May).

I'm applying for this season but because I failed the web interview for spring 2011, I can't apply again until February 17th! Assuming I pass the WBI this time, will that significantly impact my chances of getting accepted? I'm really nervous. :confused3

Oh and are the Disney World and Disneyland seperate programs? I really want to apply for Disneyland's program so I can take the web interview again but I'm afraid that if I fail it won't let me apply for the Disney World one when I'm able to next month.

Both run by Disney but they are different programs due to locations.

What if I'm just applying for the regular Fall season, not Fall advantage??

Unfortunately, the end of the recruitment season is the same for both fall and fall advantage. It's because once they end the recruiting season they start preparing for the arrival of the first batch of cps. Correct me if I'm wrong, but thats what the recruiting team told me in my last program.

What if I'm just applying for the regular Fall season, not Fall advantage??

That won't make a difference the only thing FA would do is give you a better start date and if you were waiting until the end all of the advantage days would be gone anyways.

That won't make a difference the only thing FA would do is give you a better start date and if you were waiting until the end all of the advantage days would be gone anyways.
Not necessarily a BETTER start date, just an earlier one...I actually prefer the later ones, it means I get to spend less time in that super-hot Florida summer.

Web interview results are valid for 6 months. I'm guessing based on your statement that May 6 would be the day that your previous interview results expire.

The 6 month rule is a rule that applies to positions at both WDW and DLR. It isn't just a CP rule.

The unfortunate thing about CP applicants is that the recruiting seasons follow school semesters and just due to timing, people who apply in the fall semester and don't pass may not be able to apply during the spring since the 6 months won't be up until after they stop recruiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter