Are you usually

I'll go with late, but I'm rarely ever the last person to arrive anywhere. I hate being early and sitting around waiting for something to happen.

I'm always a little early. DH is almost always late and it stresses me out. He seems to think it only takes 10 minutes to get anywhere in town. He also doesn't think about the fact that when you tell the kids it's time to exit the house it's going to be another 10 minutes before they actually walk through the door.

Grew up at a “if you’re early, you’re on time and if you’re on time, you’re late” school so definitely like to be early!

Early...I have always said "if you are not 10 minutes early...may as well be 15 minutes late."

Early. Unless I'm with dd or dh.

Makes me crazy.

Dh says he used to be early, but got tired of waiting on those who were late. So, he's now on time or late. :crazy2:

Dd16 is too easy going and time doesn't phase her. :headache:

Our 3 boys are early. Years of high school marching band practices taught them 15 minutes early or you are late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter