• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ATC Swap Due! ALL Mailed Back. Thanks!

As of yesterday, I mailed out Minnie Garden's & AWM. I still haven't recieved Susie's yet...

Is your postie on a go slow? What with the time it took for mine to get there and all:rolleyes1 I've got my display sheets all ready............ (I do think they'll look better with some ATCs in them though:rotfl2: )

So sorry it's taken a long time everyone. I still don't have Susie's. She said she mailed it on Sat. so it should've been here by now. I usually will get it on time if it's Priority or Overnight.
Susie, I'm afraid if I don't get it by tomorrow, I'm going to have to mail everyon'es out to them. It's not really fair for them to have to wait. So I will end up mailing it back to you if I get it passed tomorrow.
I'm so osrry about this, but I know everyone is busy & they seemed to have gotten everything in pretty close to the due date. No hard feelings please. Ijust know everyonw would like them back already. Thanks!

Pixie dust that Susies box will be there tomorrow!:wizard:

Michi, OTC sells blank ATC cards. Should I buy these since Im new at this and have no idea what Im doing? Are they the right size? I already bought their ATC stamp. Thanks!

Pixie dust that Susies box will be there tomorrow!:wizard:

Michi, OTC sells blank ATC cards. Should I buy these since Im new at this and have no idea what Im doing? Are they the right size? I already bought their ATC stamp. Thanks!

Yay, I'm so glad you are going to play..You can get the OTC cards if you like their price. I think they are pretty good, but never used them before. There is a lady on Ebay Me & Disney_Rider buy from. They are great quality & she sometimes sends samples of others as well. You get 50 cards for $4.99 & pay $4.00 shipping. i use them quite a bit so I buyt 100. Then I ask her if she wil lkeep the shipping at $4.00 & she does. Let me see if I can find her link & put it on here for you...Thanks!

here's hoping for Susie's box :wizard: The post (both sides of the pond) seems completely unaccountable - I've had stuff reach me from over their quicker than from 100 miles away, I sent 2 boxes over there to the same address on the same day, same time and they arrived 3 days apart :confused: Go with what you think is best Michi - I can wait or not, whatever works for you.

I bought a pack of blank ATCs for this AR, and found it very helpful as I HATE cutting cardstock to size (yet I do all these swaps....:confused3:rotfl2:) I've got some left, but I'll need to count them before round 2 sign-ups open:thumbsup2

Ok, lets see if this works. Tell her I sent you if you decide to go with her. She is great. I've been using them like crazy, I've been making a lot of ATCs for regular swaps as well & people seem to like them..
I hope Susie's box gets here today too:wizard:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-5X3-5-CHIPBOA...|66:2|39:1|72:570|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

This chick is great she sent me a bunch of extra's I'm on my 3rd order of 100 from her....and now she said she can make inchies and MOO's for me!!!:banana: one stop shopping LOVE IT!!!

Ohhhh i opened a can of worms......Please just title me the Official Enabler of the dis swappers.

Ok so a MOO is a combo of ATC's and Inchies they measure 1 inch wide and 3 inches long I will have examples in a min...
Ok here are some
MOO_Vintage_.jpg

Moo.jpg

The only thing I don't like about the OTC cards are that they aren't thick enough for me. I like them to last long into the future. Thats why we go with our girl on Ebay. I don't like for them to bend, & those do. Then they can end up looking cheap if you don't use good card stock.
It's up to you Rita. We really like our girl.
DR, is your user name Disney Rider on Ebay as well? If so Rita, tell her that we sent you. My user name on there is Michi5Blake5, & she will know who it is.

The only thing I don't like about the OTC cards are that they aren't thick enough for me. I like them to last long into the future. Thats why we go with our girl on Ebay. I don't like for them to bend, & those do. Then they can end up looking cheap if you don't use good card stock.
It's up to you Rita. We really like our girl.
DR, is your user name Disney Rider on Ebay as well? If so Rita, tell her that we sent you. My user name on there is Michi5Blake5, & she will know who it is.

My user name on E-bay is AZR6MOM and save me to your Favorite sellers!!!!:thumbsup2 (wink wink)

Your cards are great D_R. I can't wait to swap with you again!
Ok, everyone's are going out.:banana: No waiting for the last package.
Susie, if yours happens to get here, I will go ahead & mail it back to you, so sorry.:guilty:

Minnie Garden, thank you soooo very much for everything. I hope you'll play with me again!
Michi

I am so sorry guys. I hadn't checked this thread this week. It is too late to call the hotel at this point.

Thanks for waiting for my package anyway.\

I will not let this upset my vacation.

Did you get a DC this time? Are you worried on where your package may be?

For everyone else, I mailed the reat today. I hope you all like them. I really appreciate everyone who played & all the gifts that were given too me. I'm loving my new collection I got & I look at them everyday.
My next ATC swap is next month so I hope you all join again & hopfully we will have some new players too. Thanks again!!! Let me know when you get your packages.:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter