• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ATC Swap Due! ALL Mailed Back. Thanks!

Hey there rlove, I was wondering if you got back your ATC's yet? Susie, were you able to mail yours today? BAMB, also did you get to mail yours as well?
I got M_M on Friday.
rlove if you haven't gotten yours yet maybe you will get it tomorrow.

Sorry I didn't post. I am so excited. I was able to get these finished up Friday night and dropped them from the hotel mail in a flat rate priority envelope on Saturday. I couldn't do DC from the hotel and had no way to know where the PO was. Hopefully they will be there today or tomorrow. They turned out better than I hoped.

Thanks so much for waiting.

Sorry I didn't post. I am so excited. I was able to get these finished up Friday night and dropped them from the hotel mail in a flat rate priority envelope on Saturday. I couldn't do DC from the hotel and had no way to know where the PO was. Hopefully they will be there today or tomorrow. They turned out better than I hoped.

Thanks so much for waiting.

YAY! :banana: That's great Susie! I can't wait to see them. I will let you know when I get it then. SO hopefull BAMB was able to get hers out too then. Thanks a bunch. I hope you had a good time on your trip.:lmao:

Tomorrow little Pirate Blake & I are going to Orlando tomorrow for the weekend. We will be hitting DHS with M_M & her Mom on Friday for the Star Wrs event & then Saturday at the MK. If the packages come while I am gone, DH will them for me. Thanks again everyone & I will be back on here on Monday...:cloud9:

YAY! :banana: That's great Susie! I can't wait to see them. I will let you know when I get it then. SO hopefull BAMB was able to get hers out too then. Thanks a bunch. I hope you had a good time on your trip.:lmao:

Tomorrow little Pirate Blake & I are going to Orlando tomorrow for the weekend. We will be hitting DHS with M_M & her Mom on Friday for the Star Wrs event & then Saturday at the MK. If the packages come while I am gone, DH will them for me. Thanks again everyone & I will be back on here on Monday...:cloud9:

I can't believe I am just missing you all again- I am headed up to the World on Monday for the week.

Rebecca

Awe, what a bummer! ok we seriously need to plan the next time. You can always ask Kristy to come see you. You totally should!
I'm so glad you got your cards. I hope you like them. Maybe you will play with us in July, hmmmmm? haha

Mine are going postal Via Fed Ex today. I will send Michi the tracking number later.

You would not believe the drama this week. I had a meeting with the principal for PTO stuff on Tuesday. Well I get there and the cops are all over the place. I'm like what the hell. Turns out on Friday afternoon one of DS12's classmates (J) had gotten fed up with the teasing and drop slammed another kid (C) in DS12's class. Now, I may be flamed for this but the other kids totally had it coming to him. He is truly horrible!!! Anyway, J was in a rage, threw his shoe at the principal (sorry but I had to laugh at that) and yelled at another teacher. Principal had no choice but to call the cops. Thankfully it was one that most of us know and he's a really good guy. So the Principal (A) was late meeting us. No sooner then when I put my stuff on the table we have a freakin fire drill!!!!
Then the gym teacher corners us on the way back in all in a tizzy because Field day today is supposed to be a complete wash. Sorry Mr K but I am not the weather man!!! I can't change that! I may be good, but I'm not that good!
Our meeting with A was supposed to be 1 hour, it turned into 3. OMG!!!

Then yesterday the post office calls me because someone is putting flyers in mailboxes about the budget! Why do they call me??? I didn't do it!!!!

Last night was the Board of Ed meeting and that got wickedly ugly! People are ticked!!!! I'll get into more of that later.

so anyway if you are with me so far, thanks.
I told Michi I would not blame her if she black listed me!

Did the shoe actually hit the teacher? I don't think DS(15)s head would call the cops unless he felt the teacher was actually in danger (i.e. it was an assault rather than a temper tantrum).;) what a day of dramas! Have a nice cup of tea:)

It did hit her, not hard though.
I think she called the cops because he was in such a rage she didn't want him doing more harm to someone else or to himself.

It probably was more of a glorified temper tantrum but it could have escalated more. I just feel bad for the kid because he needs help, his parents are trying to get his meds squared up but it's just not working, and the school (up until the new principal came in) was the biggest part of the problem. We had a head for 7 years that just didn't care, about anything or anyone.

Honestly he is the sweetest kid, he stays with me on field trips and such because I know how to handle him. I would take 100 of "J" over 1 of "C" or "M" (the other bully).

Love the tea idea, but I think after the week is over I'm going to need something stronger then that!!!!!

Maybe don't wait until the week is over;) Remember I was posting from work round lunchtime :rolleyes:

I think I will have DH swing by the package store on the way home for some Kahlua.

I found out who the parent was who sent the flyers out, I think the post office is going to press charges. She was NOT from my group!!! Thank goodness!!!!! But still, everyone is in an uproar over the whole thing, I think it's stupid.

BAMB, I got your package today. Everything looks good. Thank you for getting it in the mail. If you join my next swap, I'd like to trade something for your frog ATC. Thanks for playing. I will go ahead & switch them out.
We are just waiting for Susie Stone's package. Then hopefully I can get them out by the end of the week since they are super late. Thanks everyone!

I also forgot to tell everyone, that some of you may be getting your back in your own baggies becuase not everyone sent them in their on own baggies. Sooo those of you whole did them individually in thrie own bags, you will ge them back that way.
You will know who they are from due to the stamping on the back of the cards. Thanks again!:grouphug:

Ok, I have two people I can mail out packages too. Hopefully tomorrow, it depends on how the rain since Ihave to drag in two kiddos with me. The two loveley ladies arrrrrrrre.....
Minnie Garden & AWM. Thanks you guys for the great work & for playing with me. Also for the gifts. I hope you will play with me again next month!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter