August 2008 - who's going?

I thought Photo pass is free unless you want to buy pictures and then it would cost money.

We are getting there Aug 9th and heading home on the 18th. We can't wait.

Photopass is free unless you want to buy pictures what they are referring to is the cd that you can purchase with all of your pics it is like 125 dollars but there is no limit how many pics etc so ppl go in on it together but agree on a date to eneter there photopass card on the computer and it is much cheaper than buying even one pic most times! Like i am in a group of 10 and we all paid $14 this covers the CD and shipping costs for the OP to send my cd to me! and the cost of more cd's to make copies for everyone.Hope this helps I'm in the learning process also! on this subject.

Hope I can join you guys. In 43 days, mom and I will be at POR for the first time. We have never stayed at a moderate before. I am so excited, I don't have words :yay:

We were supposed to go to Destin/Sandestin, but I was going to be bored, so I talked her into going back to WDW, it didn't take too much effort, either. And it saved her some money, that is always a good thing :thumbsup2

Suzanne

We are getting very very excited about our trip in 18 days now. WOOOTTT!!!
I have my two young ones nearly completely packed for our Aug 5-11th trip. Only need to toss in a few last min items for them and pack our bath items and pharm stuffs.

My pal and I are already anticipating our Halloween trip to WDW in 2010. I love Halloween and dream of Disney on a grand scale. I will prolly see a few of you there in a couple of weeks though I do not know what you look like.:cool1:

:banana: We are going Aug 9-17th and staying at the WL. We have airfare 229.00/person nonstop. Hope to be in the MK by noon.

My wife, I and our 5 year old son will be at the Wilderness Lodge August 21-29. Got a great deal on a courtyard view bunkbed room (code DDK from Mousesavers) and free roundtrip airfare from SFO thanks to 75,000 miles with United Mileage Plus. My wife and I were at the Grand Floridian in August 2002 one month after we found out she was pregnant with our son. We all cannot wait to arrive - my son is crossing off the days on a countdown calendar I made him.

Martin

We just joined you all.... couldn't wait til our January trip so we're heading down there next month. Yeah we couldn't wait even though we JUST got back last month! I guess we are Disney freaks now! :)

Anyway, we'll be staying at the Poly Aug 23-29th. Anyone else there at that time?

My wife, I and our 5 year old son will be at the Wilderness Lodge August 21-29. Got a great deal on a courtyard view bunkbed room (code DDK from Mousesavers) and free roundtrip airfare from SFO thanks to 75,000 miles with United Mileage Plus. My wife and I were at the Grand Floridian in August 2002 one month after we found out she was pregnant with our son. We all cannot wait to arrive - my son is crossing off the days on a countdown calendar I made him.

Martin

See you there, we have woods view bunkbed August 23-31! I have a countdown clock on my computer, 32 days to go!

22 days! My sister and I are staying at POR 8/14-8/18! MORE than excited we are! :)

2 more days and we will be at POP. Everybody is excited, kids have been packed since Tuesday. Checked with UPS and our box arrived at the POP. I just have to make it through 4 more hours of work. Do you think I could pull off being sick this afternoon? Cough Cough, I don't feel so good! Tee Hee

I am jealous of all you beginning-of-August-ers!!!! We don't go til the end. Have blast, to those leaving soon!!!!!!

I am jealous of all you beginning-of-August-ers!!!! We don't go til the end. Have blast, to those leaving soon!!!!!!

I'm even more jealous, since I don't even arrive until after you leave. 29 days, I can hardly wait :banana:, but then I have to come home and wait until Dec for the next trip, but at least it is a 9 day trip, so I can get a good fix.

Suzanne

I'm going from August 10th to the 20th and staying at CBR for the first time. I'm very very very pumped:banana: :banana: :banana: !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter