August 2008 - who's going?

Well, we had to change our plans we will still be there during August but, we won a Land and Sea package so well will be at the Poly from 8/24-28th instead of CSR, and then we are off to our cruise. But, we will return back to the Poly on the 31st and be there for Free dining until the 8th. Hope to see some of you there.

:wizard: 9 Days to Go!!!!!
We're down to single digits!!! POR 8/11-8/22!!!!:banana:

10 days left to our twins first plane ride, leaving on Tuesday for one night at FW and eight nights at ASM (family suite)!

How exciting! See you all there!!!!

august 16th-22nd Grand Gathering of 12 at the contemporary
12 MORE DAYS TO GO YEAH!!!
7 days of 2 character meals (buffets) a day......delicious!!
starting to pack, list in hand.....

Aug. 18 - 24 for our honeymoon. we are staying at the Coronado Springs. I haven't even bought luggae yet but i'm getting on that this weekend so that I can start packing!!!!1

Sorry, I can't help myself, the clock is moving but we aren't there yet. I'm posting again, lol!

Exactly 18 days from this minute we are leaving for WDW!

Eight nights from tonight, we will be on our way to spend the night at a hotel near the Mancester, NH, airport. Nine days from today, we'll be on a plane headed to Florida! After two nights off-site (and doing Seaworld), it's just ELEVEN DAYS TILL DISNEY!!!!!!!!

I need Disney SOOOO badly right now. :lmao: It's the only thing holding me together after a craaaaaaaaa-zy year. LOL!

Gotta go polish my Mary Jane Crocs and Airwalks! And laminate my LGMHs!!! :rotfl:

What is the auto train,how long does it take, and the cost? Perhaps in future!:goodvibes

Sorry for the late response..haven't seen this thread in a while! :flower3: The Amtrak Autotrain leaves from Lorton VA and goes straight through to Sanford Florida. It leaves at 4 p.m. and arrives at approximately 9:00 a.m. the following day. The cost varies depending on the type of accomodation you choose. There is coach, which is just a seat, a roomette which is a private room with seating that converts to a bed, but no private bath/toilet, etc. and lastly, a deluxe bedroom which has the same things as a roomette, with the addition of a captain's chair, and private bathroom/shower facilities. You can check out Amtrak.com for more details. This is our first time doing this and we are looking forward to the experience! :goodvibes

Kathleen

I officially started packing today! I am soooo excited, you have no idea! This is a once in a lifetime trip for us, so we want to make it super special!!!!! Disney, here we come finally!!!

We will be at the All Star Sports in 4 days:) I am so excited...I hope I will be able to sleep the next 4 nights:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter