August 24th 2012 Cruise to the Bahamas!!!!

So we will see you there! :goodvibes
And be sure to check your personal navigator every day. Lots of fun things to do! :thumbsup2

Awesome :)!

Definitely will! I was looking at old personal navigators and I saw there's events they do just for 18-21 year olds (I just hope other 18-21 year olds show up)!! Plus I'm super excited to watch the match your mate game show!!

Just a reminder that the cut off date for the Fish Extender gift exchange will be tomorrow at midnight!

Would the following participants please let me know their stateroom number, so we can get the deckplan finalized .....

krazy4crusing
STLUCIELADY
NoWorriesMate

Hi there, please can we take part in the FE program. Our stateroom number is 6184 and I have DD 21 and DS 12. Thanks

Awesome :)!

Definitely will! I was looking at old personal navigators and I saw there's events they do just for 18-21 year olds (I just hope other 18-21 year olds show up)!! Plus I'm super excited to watch the match your mate game show!!

You will not be bored! Lots of fun stuff to do. :thumbsup2
There are lots of events for all different age groups. Pick out what you want to do and enjoy ..... those 5 days will be over before we know it. (And that's why we stay on another 4 nights! :rotfl2:)

You will not be bored! Lots of fun stuff to do. :thumbsup2
There are lots of events for all different age groups. Pick out what you want to do and enjoy ..... those 5 days will be over before we know it. (And that's why we stay on another 4 nights! :rotfl2:)

Haha I wish I could do the extra 4 nights!! I'm getting SUPER excited for this cruise I'm sitting here planning and organizing all the time now lol!

Haha I wish I could do the extra 4 nights!! I'm getting SUPER excited for this cruise I'm sitting here planning and organizing all the time now lol!

We love cruising back to back. Very relaxing! :thumbsup2

We are excited too! We leave in less than two weeks and spend a week at the Florida Keys, then spend a week at WDW before the cruise. It's going to be so much fun. :goodvibes

We love cruising back to back. Very relaxing! :thumbsup2

We are excited too! We leave in less than two weeks and spend a week at the Florida Keys, then spend a week at WDW before the cruise. It's going to be so much fun. :goodvibes

Definitely jealous!! I've never done a back to back cruise before I want to though!!!

Jealous you start your vacation in less then 2 weeks though, 3 weeks 3 days for me :( haha!

Just a reminder that the cut off date for the Fish Extender gift exchange will be tomorrow at midnight!

Would the following participants please let me know their stateroom number, so we can get the deckplan finalized .....

krazy4crusing
STLUCIELADY
NoWorriesMate

Hey there!! We still don't have our cabin #. We booked at GTY stateroom and they are not going to release it until 2 weeks before the cruise. I just checked again and there is still nothing posted. We should have it by August 10th. I know it is a big job to put together the exchange and also that you are leaving soon so if the lack of a cabin number is a problem you can remove us from the list. We understand. :)

Hey there!! We still don't have our cabin #. We booked at GTY stateroom and they are not going to release it until 2 weeks before the cruise. I just checked again and there is still nothing posted. We should have it by August 10th. I know it is a big job to put together the exchange and also that you are leaving soon so if the lack of a cabin number is a problem you can remove us from the list. We understand. :)

When is your flight krazy4cruising :)? That would be cool if we ended up on the same flight down and back haha!

That's awesome :)! When are you flying down? Haha yeah I'm super excited to finally take a trip by myself :D, hahaha she will definitely feel better about that! She's the BIGGEST worry wart ever and I'm the baby of the family so it makes it even worse lol!

Looking forward to sailing with you too! We should definitely all pick a time and place to meet up at the beginning of the cruise!

That's awesome :)! My best friend actually lives in Guelph, you'll love it! I've been to Guelph plenty of times; I have family that lives there. But yes we deifnitely do need to meet up and chat! We should figure out a time and place at the beginning of the cruise :)!

We are leaving on August 18th out of Buffalo. We cant wait!! :banana:

dizneeat said:

krazy4crusing
STLUCIELADY
NoWorriesMate

Hi Karin,
Sorry but we haven't been allocated a stateroom number yet either, I will keep checking and let you know as soon as we do.
Also I notice you love doing back to back. It does sound wonderful - for a long cruise I can strongly recommend the 14 day transatlantic. We've done it twice and it was brilliant both times with lots of sea days.

Welcome to everyone who has just joined, can't wait to meet you all and have fun in the sun!

Ahhh nice :)! I'm flying into Orlando on the 23rd out of Pearson and flying back on the 29th into Pearson... when are you flying back :)?

On Sunday September 2nd. Staying until the bitter end! Kids got to go back to school on Tuesday. We are going to WDW and staying at Pop Century with Free dining!

We were at Center Island (an amusement park) today and the kids kept wanting ice cream, slushies, funnel cakes etc... and I kept reminding them that we will be getting this at Disney and eating our faces off in a few weeks!:rotfl2:

On Sunday September 2nd. Staying until the bitter end! Kids got to go back to school on Tuesday. We are going to WDW and staying at Pop Century with Free dining!

We were at Center Island (an amusement park) today and the kids kept wanting ice cream, slushies, funnel cakes etc... and I kept reminding them that we will be getting this at Disney and eating our faces off in a few weeks!:rotfl2:

Hahahaha awww! They must be super excited :) how old are they :)?

Hahahaha awww! They must be super excited :) how old are they :)?

They are 3 and 8 years old.

Are you all packed? We are getting there. I am packing 3 different suitcases

1 pre cruise
2 cruise
3 post cruise

I am hoping that I won't need to be opening and hunting through mulitple suitcases on the trip. We will try to keep everything organized and ready for each leg of our journey.

My thoughts were to meet at 3:00 prior to the drill , Vista Cafe was suggested. I was thinking 3:00 so we could head to the sail-a-way party right after safety drill. Also I had suggested a Dis meet at DTD prior to sailing on Wed 22nd sometime late afternoon early evening??

I agree that before the drill would be great. This will allow everyone to attend the sail away party.

We will be in PC on Weds night so we won't be able to meet at DTD. Is anyone else going to be in Port Canaveral?

They are 3 and 8 years old.

Are you all packed? We are getting there. I am packing 3 different suitcases

1 pre cruise
2 cruise
3 post cruise

I am hoping that I won't need to be opening and hunting through mulitple suitcases on the trip. We will try to keep everything organized and ready for each leg of our journey.

Oh my goodness they must be so excited for this cruise :)! I'm almost 21 and I'm beyond excited to see the Disney characters :banana: :rotfl:

I have a list put together but I actually still have to go buy new suitcases... my families suitcases are 7 or 8 years old now and the carry-on isn't the standard carry-on size anymore (it's too big) so I found a really good deal at walmart for VIA suitcases for about $120 I just have to go check out the quality :)!

But I am getting all organized and have my list put together :)

krazy4crusing
STLUCIELADY
NoWorriesMate

Can we take part in this fish extender project? our stateroom number 6184, please let me know i will need instructions on how it all works, many thanks sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter