August 24th 2012 Cruise to the Bahamas!!!!

dizneeat said:
We have been busy this afternoon and put together the decklist. PLEASE check if your staterooms are marked correctly. It gets a bit "confusing" after marking staterooms for 2 cruises. :rotfl:

Decklist

The site might take a while to download. ;)

Ours is correct, thank you so much for organizing this.

:)m

michelle9343 said:
I wanted to make an offical invit to the 2 Dis meets I have planned.
The 1st will be pre-cruise Dis-meet at DownTown Disney on Wed the 22nd. The time is still up for debate depending on when people can attend. I was thinking around 5:00 across from Gheradeli's ice cream. They have nice tables and chairs there!!
The 2nd one will be on first day of our cruise at 3:00 pm at the Vista Cafe!!
I can not wait to meet you all!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

These sound great. We are a yes to the second and maybe to the first, not sure on our plans for the day yet but we will try.

WOW Dizneeat

Great job with the FE LIst and I have never seen anyone do a Deck Plan for it. What a Great Idea. Thankyou so much for organizing this!!!:flower3:

Michelle 9343 Thanks for setting up the meets. Don't know if we will be able to make the Pre-Cruise meet. We plan on being at seaworld/Aquatica that day
If we are around we will try to stop by. But we will definately be at the Vista Cafe. What deck is it on?
and prays and wishes for all to be feeling well come cruise timepixiedust:

See you all soon

Dismiss(Mary-Ellen)

By the way it is interesting that in this small FE group there are 3 Michelles!!
Thanks for the well wishes and I was amazed that there are 3 MICHELLE'S!!!!
This is AWESOME!!! We will definitely be at the 3:00 meet, the DTD we probably wont make because we should be in Port Canaveral by that time. You will know it's us cuz we will all be wearing our cheezy tie dye Mickey head shirts. See my pre trippie for pics (if you care...:rotfl2:) My family loves to travel with me, I embarass them every chance I get!! :lmao:
I plan on wearing tyed dyed mickey shirts my almost 17 wont be caught dead in it though!! I am also a professional and embrassing him!!!
Hello everyone.

We'll be joining you on the Dream 8/24. My wife and I are both 44, and our 17yo son will be sailing with us as well. We're booked in a Verandah Gty at a Cast Member/TA rate, thus we won't find out our stateroom assignment until we check-in at the port.

We're veteran cruisers (this will be cruise # 17 for me) but this is our first time on DCL.

Is there any sort of organized Meet & Greet with DCL to get together and meet everyone on the Roll Call?

My wife is worried about our son making friends early on that he will hang out with, especially since he's a year too young to join us in any of the adult venues and activities. Teen clubs are very hit and miss, he hates when they get cliquey with certain groups. He always goes the first night but doesn't usually bond with anyone for a few days. Once he finds teens he gets along with we won't see him again, but he's miserable those first few days!

Anyone have some teens with them that are big into hockey, guitar, karate, xbox, and photoshop? LOL

-Mike
No need for any kind of sign up just show up LOL. My son is almost 17 and really hoping to find some guys to hang out with. He is a total gamer!! Xbox playsation DS etc!!!
These sound great. We are a yes to the second and maybe to the first, not sure on our plans for the day yet but we will try.

Looking foward to meeting everyone at the Meet and greets!!!!

We just booked this cruise last night on an IGT rate! It will be myself, DH, DS (4) and DD (2.5). We are celebrating my 30th birthday (08/05) and my DS's 4th birthday (08/11). We just relocated down to the Orlando area from New England, so since we have no friends down here yet for a traditional b-day party, we figured why not! What better way to celebrate than on a Disney cruise! :)

We are first time cruisers and are VERY excited. Anxious to see what our stateroom will be -will probably find out around the 13th is my guess.

The 1st will be pre-cruise Dis-meet at DownTown Disney on Wed the 22nd. The time is still up for debate depending on when people can attend. I was thinking around 5:00 across from Gheradeli's ice cream. They have nice tables and chairs there!!
I can not wait to meet you all!!!!!
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

hi there michelle, we would like to attend the 2nd meet at 3pm in the vista cafe. unfortunately we cannot make the first one as we are visiting legoland florida. can't wait to meet you all, :thumbsup2, sarah

We just booked this cruise last night on an IGT rate! It will be myself, DH, DS (4) and DD (2.5). We are celebrating my 30th birthday (08/05) and my DS's 4th birthday (08/11). We just relocated down to the Orlando area from New England, so since we have no friends down here yet for a traditional b-day party, we figured why not! What better way to celebrate than on a Disney cruise! :)

We are first time cruisers and are VERY excited. Anxious to see what our stateroom will be -will probably find out around the 13th is my guess.
You may get a stateroom assigned in a couple days.

We booked our Verandah Gty on Tuesday 7/31 and a stateroom was assigned this morning.

Welcome aboard!

I can not wait to meet you all!!!!!
:cool1::cool1::cool1:
We'll be at the embarkation M&G. I'll probably have something on that's hockey related, or my son will. Most likely something with the Buffalo Sabres logo.

Welcome aboard and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We moved down to Florida from NY 9 years ago and LOVE it!!
hi there michelle, we would like to attend the 2nd meet at 3pm in the vista cafe. unfortunately we cannot make the first one as we are visiting legoland florida. can't wait to meet you all, :thumbsup2, sarah
Great !! Lego land looks really cute!!
We'll be at the embarkation M&G. I'll probably have something on that's hockey related, or my son will. Most likely something with the Buffalo Sabres logo.

Great We will most likely be wear matching tyed dyed mickey shiert except for my teenager!!!

I see you're from TO, we live in the Buffalo metro area, just south of the city. Hello neighbor!

We're heading up to Toronto next week (Saturday August 11th) for the day to visit the Hockey Hall of Fame and some friends in Cambridge.

He Preds,

We are from Toronto too and we are heading down to Buffalo tomorrow! We are going to go camping at Evangola State park for the weekend.

Thanks for the well wishes and I was amazed that there are 3 MICHELLE'S!!!!

I plan on wearing tyed dyed mickey shirts my almost 17 wont be caught dead in it though!! I am also a professional and embrassing him!!!

No need for any kind of sign up just show up LOL. My son is almost 17 and really hoping to find some guys to hang out with. He is a total gamer!! Xbox playsation DS etc!!!

Looking foward to meeting everyone at the Meet and greets!!!!

If your DS isn't wearing one and the rest of you are then we will know it's you guys and we can embarass him even more... :rotfl2:

We got our stateroom assigned yesterday too, 6532! We're pretty happy with the location but honestly would have been fine anywhere. Now we just need to get through 3 weeks more of work. Yep, we're both working right until the last minute! I'll work until 5 on that Thursday and then come home and finish packing (or possibly start since I'm such a procrastinator). Then DH will get home at about 1am and then we'll attempt to get some sleep before heading to the port :)

Can't believe it's just 3 weeks away!!!

We got our stateroom assigned yesterday too, 6532! We're pretty happy with the location but honestly would have been fine anywhere. Now we just need to get through 3 weeks more of work. Yep, we're both working right until the last minute! I'll work until 5 on that Thursday and then come home and finish packing (or possibly start since I'm such a procrastinator). Then DH will get home at about 1am and then we'll attempt to get some sleep before heading to the port :)

Can't believe it's just 3 weeks away!!!
Funny, we got the same stateroom, only we're on the port side and you're on the starboard!

Preds said:
Funny, we got the same stateroom, only we're on the port side and you're on the starboard!

I noticed that! I had to look twice to make sure we weren't going to have a very crowded stateroom!! :)

The girl that will be standing awkwardly alone will be me hahahaha! I'll probably just be wearing short a tshirt and flip flops! Please all feel free to come up and say hi to me so I won't have to be alone hahahaha!

I won't be finding out my stateroom until anywhere from August 14-17... dizneeat I hope this isn't too late to update the FE list!!!! Since I booked a IGT with restrictions because the price was amazing I won't find out until 7-10 days before the cruise :(!!

The girl that will be standing awkwardly alone will be me hahahaha! I'll probably just be wearing short a tshirt and flip flops! Please all feel free to come up and say hi to me so I won't have to be alone hahahaha!
LOL, no need for you to be alone. We'll look for you. Or better yet, look for someone wearing Sabres gear and say hi! What's your first name BTW?

I'm Mike, my wife is Kelly and our 17yo is Jake. Be sure to say hello!

Nice to meet you Mike :) I definitely will!! Ps check your private messages I sent you a message to do with a youtube video about the leafs that's beyond hilarious if you haven't already seen it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter