August 24th 2012 Cruise to the Bahamas!!!!

Then welcome to our FE list Kelsey!
I kind of figured that was your name from your screen name. ;)
And you are just in time. I am closing the FE lists in 13 minutes. :rotfl2:

FE participants list!
mizzkellzee
doodledaisy
mcd2745
minnie mad mum
Sporty
NoWorriesMate
Belleluvswdw
STLUCIELADY
krazy4crusing
dismiss
socababy
socababy's friends
michelle9343
dizneeat

:fish: FE participants list with details :fish:

Thank you so much for organising the FE list disneeat, you're a star!!!!:thumbsup2

Thank you so very much...my family and I are so very excited. Yes, after searching the boards I have gained a lot of info on the FE exchange, now I must get going on my gifts!!! I will let you know my stateroom number hopefully later today. Thanks again :)

You are very welcome!
You will see this is such a fun experience for everyone. Once I had finalized the list today we really went to work and started on the last missing gifts (I work on them all year long).
Just let me know your stateroom number when you have it - Disney will add it to your online reservation once it is assigned - you don't have to wait for your documents to arrive.

When I called Disney to book the cruise they told me I would only find out 7 days before sailing :(... did she tell me false info?

I have been organizing the FE for all our cruises since 2009 (this is cruise no 8) and have never had any trouble getting a stateroom number from anyone. 7 days seems VERY short notice. Just check the website often - they will post it there once it is assigned. ;)

WOW what a busy little group the past two days!!! I was so surprised when I saw how much the FE grew!!!!

We have been going through some really difficult times and last week I was getting really worried we would not make the cruise. My DH , Vito, hurt his back saving my DD, Angelina, from taking a really bad fall. It happened almost a month and a half ago, the day before Angelinas surgery. Anyway after weeks of going to the chiroprator he kept getting worse. He finally went for an MRI and he has three bulging disc that are compressing his spinal coard!His pain has been so out of control it was really scarey.
He ending up starting epidural injection of steroids yesterday.
We own our own business and when Vito doesn't work it not only effects our household it effects the business.
Today he is feeling a little better and he has assured me we will be able to cruise. Now if I can just keep Angelina healthy :littleangel:
On a good note I finished my Fish extender and magnets yesterday!!!

It amazed me too, to see the FE list grow so much so quickly. But the more the merrier. ;)

I am so sorry to hear about all your health trouble. I really really hope that your DH gets better pretty soon. Lots of healing Pixie dust on the way.

As of this min with out a doubt I plan on being on the DREAM. We booked this cruise almost two years ago.
My DD is really doing well. She is disabled and has had many surgeries in her life. This was on wasn't to bad it was sinus surgery. My poor DH plans on being 100% better so we are praying ALOT!!!.

So happy to hear that you will be able to cruise. I cannot wait to finally meet you all. :hug:

Thank you so much for organising the FE list disneeat, you're a star!!!!:thumbsup2

You are very welcome! I really enjoy doing it. :goodvibes

We have been busy this afternoon and put together the decklist. PLEASE check if your staterooms are marked correctly. It gets a bit "confusing" after marking staterooms for 2 cruises. :rotfl:

Decklist​

The site might take a while to download. ;)

We have been busy this afternoon and put together the decklist. PLEASE check if your staterooms are marked correctly. It gets a bit "confusing" after marking staterooms for 2 cruises. :rotfl:

Decklist​

WOW KARIN THIS IS FANTASTIC!!! I want to thank you guys for doing this for us. Talk about making it easy!!!

It amazed me too, to see the FE list grow so much so quickly. But the more the merrier. ;)

I am so sorry to hear about all your health trouble. I really really hope that your DH gets better pretty soon. Lots of healing Pixie dust on the way.

I agree with the more the merrier, but I now have to get some more gifts LOL!!

So happy to hear that you will be able to cruise. I cannot wait to finally meet you all. :hug:

I can not wait to meet you too!!!! I feel like I know you for a long time already:goodvibes

I wanted to make an offical invit to the 2 Dis meets I have planned.
The 1st will be pre-cruise Dis-meet at DownTown Disney on Wed the 22nd. The time is still up for debate depending on when people can attend. I was thinking around 5:00 across from Gheradeli's ice cream. They have nice tables and chairs there!!
The 2nd one will be on first day of our cruise at 3:00 pm at the Vista Cafe!!
I can not wait to meet you all!!!!!
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

WOW KARIN THIS IS FANTASTIC!!! I want to thank you guys for doing this for us. Talk about making it easy!!!

I agree with the more the merrier, but I now have to get some more gifts LOL!!

I can not wait to meet you too!!!! I feel like I know you for a long time already:goodvibes

You are very welcome to the list. :goodvibes

Guess what, once we were done with the list I started right away making the rest of our gifts. The list for our second cruise has grown quite a bit too and I need to get them all done in just 9 short days. ;)

Michelle, I do feel like I have known you for a long time too! It is going to be so much fun on this cruise. :grouphug:

The 1st will be pre-cruise Dis-meet at DownTown Disney on Wed the 22nd. The time is still up for debate depending on when people can attend. I was thinking around 5:00 across from Gheradeli's ice cream. They have nice tables and chairs there!!

Count us in for both meets! :thumbsup2

When I called Disney to book the cruise they told me I would only find out 7 days before sailing :(... did she tell me false info?

I also just called to get my stateroom number and she said that we will not be issued our stateroom number until 7 days before sailing. Hmm...what to do now???

I also just called to get my stateroom number and she said that we will not be issued our stateroom number until 7 days before sailing. Hmm...what to do now???

I will be able to add the number to the online list with details, even when we are on vacation. BUT we only bring our netbook and we don't have PS on it, so I cannot add anything to the deck list. I don't know if you have checked it, but I noted the missing staterooms, so everyone will have to circle those staterooms once you know and have it posted.
If you get it before we leave (last date Aug 9) then we will be able to mark your stateroom.
Check online every day - many have already gotten their assignement. ;) :thumbsup2

FE participants list!
mizzkellzee
doodledaisy
mcd2745
minnie mad mum
Sporty
NoWorriesMate
Belleluvswdw
STLUCIELADY
krazy4crusing
dismiss
socababy
socababy's friends
michelle9343
dizneeat

Decklist​

You are very welcome!
You will see this is such a fun experience for everyone. Once I had finalized the list today we really went to work and started on the last missing gifts (I work on them all year long).
Just let me know your stateroom number when you have it - Disney will add it to your online reservation once it is assigned - you don't have to wait for your documents to arrive.

I have been organizing the FE for all our cruises since 2009 (this is cruise no 8) and have never had any trouble getting a stateroom number from anyone. 7 days seems VERY short notice. Just check the website often - they will post it there once it is assigned. ;)

You are very welcome! I really enjoy doing it. :goodvibes

I will continue to check the online reservations but when I called today they also said that I would not be given my stateroom number until 7 days before sailing. If that is cutting it to short for everyone just let us know and I totally understand. Thanks, Jamie

I will continue to check the online reservations but when I called today they also said that I would not be given my stateroom number until 7 days before sailing. If that is cutting it to short for everyone just let us know and I totally understand. Thanks, Jamie

I just answered your post. NO problem adding the number to the details list - NO chance to edit the decklist. :goodvibes

As of this min with out a doubt I plan on being on the DREAM. We booked this cruise almost two years ago.
My DD is really doing well. She is disabled and has had many surgeries in her life. This was on wasn't to bad it was sinus surgery. My poor DH plans on being 100% better so we are praying ALOT!!!.

I shall be praying too every day for the next 3 weeks for you guys!!!! Hoping everything will be fine and you guys will make it 100% :)!!

hi Kelsey, we are doing 1 gift each per day for children and i gift per couple for adults per day.
we have had lots of fun making gifts at home, i can't say what, as don't want to spoil the surprise for fellow cruisers and yourself but there are lots of ideas on these threads i found another 2 threads about fe gifts i can try and post them for you if it helps.
and you can always private message me and i can show you show pics of he childrens gifts.
we are so excited. sarah

Oh my goodness that is amazing :)!! I shall private message you to see if you don't mind :) I have some cute ideas I just hope everyone doesn't think they're stupid, I think they're cute haha!! I think I'm going to do a couple of gifts (3/4) for everyone for the entire week :)!

I definitely will keep looking! Every day that I check it just keeps saying #GTY :( hopefully we will know sooner then a week before!!!

Decklist​

Oh my goodness you are amazing for doing this!! I really wish I knew my stateroom right now :(. I can tell you I booked an Interior stateroom and I have this funny feeling since I am coming by myself I will be put on deck 2 but who knows! :(

I will be coming to the 2nd one on the first day :), I don't get into Orlando until the 23rd and I'm not allowed leaving the Hyatt (the hotel that's in the airport)... instructions from my nervous mother :rotfl2::rotfl:

Yeah :( This is exactly what the lady told me when I booked my IGT stateroom :(

I will be able to add the number to the online list with details, even when we are on vacation. BUT we only bring our netbook and we don't have PS on it, so I cannot add anything to the deck list. I don't know if you have checked it, but I noted the missing staterooms, so everyone will have to circle those staterooms once you know and have it posted.
If you get it before we leave (last date Aug 9) then we will be able to mark your stateroom.
Check online every day - many have already gotten their assignement. ;) :thumbsup2

FE participants list!
mizzkellzee
doodledaisy
mcd2745
minnie mad mum
Sporty
NoWorriesMate
Belleluvswdw
STLUCIELADY
krazy4crusing
dismiss
socababy
socababy's friends
michelle9343
dizneeat

Decklist​

I'm hoping I'll get mine soon :( I'm hoping they will post it earlier then August 17th :(

WOW Dizneeat

Great job with the FE LIst and I have never seen anyone do a Deck Plan for it. What a Great Idea. Thankyou so much for organizing this!!!:flower3:

Michelle 9343 Thanks for setting up the meets. Don't know if we will be able to make the Pre-Cruise meet. We plan on being at seaworld/Aquatica that day
If we are around we will try to stop by. But we will definately be at the Vista Cafe. What deck is it on?
and prays and wishes for all to be feeling well come cruise timepixiedust:

See you all soon

Dismiss(Mary-Ellen)

By the way it is interesting that in this small FE group there are 3 Michelles!!

This is AWESOME!!! We will definitely be at the 3:00 meet, the DTD we probably wont make because we should be in Port Canaveral by that time. You will know it's us cuz we will all be wearing our cheezy tie dye Mickey head shirts. See my pre trippie for pics (if you care...:rotfl2:) My family loves to travel with me, I embarass them every chance I get!! :lmao:

Decklist​

That is the MOST amazing thing I have ever seen!! :thumbsup2 Thank you so much!! That will make all of our lives so much easier!

I'm not on the FE list because I know how lazy I am and probably won't get organized enough to A) have a FE and B) bring gifts, but just so you guys know, I got my stateroom assignment. I had been checking daily and after reading the thread and seeing some get theirs, I went and we have it! #7166 is our stateroom. it is aft port side! My mom's room is 7164, right next to us! DCL once again comes through, giving us rooms next to each other when we expected to be halfway across the ship! I prefer aft since it's A)below the drink fountains and B) above the night clubs. Those are the 2 most important things on the ship :rotfl:

I'm calling Disney when they open at 8am to see why some people have to wait until 7 days before the cruise to find out their staterooms, but others have already found out... I will keep you all posted :)!

I FOUND OUT!

Okay, so if you booked a Guarantee Stateroom WITH RESTRICTIONS then that's why you won't find out until 7-10 days before the cruise. People who just booked a Guarantee Stateroom get to find out sooner.

At least now we know... still sucks I won't find out until a week before :(!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter