*August Holidays - Anyone Fancy a 'Meet'*

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
Hi there

I have thrown myself into full planning mode for this Summer's holiday to help me get over the Winter blues

We've got two 'Meets' organised, here are the dates

Monday 18th, Rose & Crown, Epcot, 4pm

and

Friday 29th, Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, Citywalk 4pm

I hope you can make one or both of these meets - and I look forward to meeting you :)

................................................​

*August*

TinkTatoo 23rd Jul/22nd Aug (14th/17th Cruise)
spm23 31st Jul/21st Aug
wayneg 1st/25th (18th/22nd Cruise)
Verity Chambers 3rd/17th
traceycooper 4th/19th Pop Century
snookhams 4th/20th
jen_uk 5th/21st BCV
sandshal 8th/25th
PaulaSB12 10th/24th Aug Coronado Spring Resort
Mrs Dazzle 12th/20th (In Orlando)
mamaboogie 12th/ Caribbean Beach Resort
lonegungal17 13th/25th Port Orleans Riverside
DisneyJo 14th/28th
DreamofDisney 15th/29th
pigby 15th/29th Coronado Springs Resort, 27th/29th Royal Pacific
mandymouse 16th/24th Caribbean Beach Resort, 24th/28th DCL, 28th/30th HRH
scojos 16th/30th Port Orleans Riverside
kizzy212 16th/30th
stephensmum 16th/30th Caribbean Beach Resort
princess jackson 16th/30th Caribbean Beach Resort
tony64 23rd/7th Sept
daipp 24th/13th Sept Old Key West (01-06/09 DCL)

I look forward to seeing you there :thumbsup2

Mandy :stitch:

I'd love to meet you all there but we will be in Disneyland then. No WDW trip for us this year, just DLP and DL instead!!

would have loved to, but we will back home by then:sad2:

Hi Mandy
We will be there 1st-25th but considering doing cruise 18th-22nd.
Doesn't leave many days but the cruise is not booked yet, might decide not to do it.

Awww Mandy, in August we're on the Mexican Riviera DCL cruise and then spending a week in Disneyland. Hope you have a fabulous time - look forward to hearing all about your trip... :thumbsup2

Might be up for it! but have promised hubby we will be doing very little Disney this time! How about meeting up somewhere for a Margaritta or a Bahama Mama?

Sharon xx

Hi Mandy, Theresa and I would love to meet up at the Rose & Crown or anywhere else that suits. We will be there from 23rd aug to 7th Sept.
We will have the kids with us so hopefully they will keep your girls company.

We're there Mandy from 23rd July - 22nd August with a cruise on 14th - 17th

The only problem we'd have is we're not doing any park days :scared1: we've only got 2 days left on some old MYW tickets and plan to use these for MK and AK earlier on in the trip

Please add me to the list, we are there the 5th till the 20th staying at BCV. :goodvibes

Ahhh Mandy, we'd usually be there then :sad2: :sad2:

I wish you could join us Karen

I'd love to meet you all there but we will be in Disneyland then. No WDW trip for us this year, just DLP and DL instead!!

Your trip sounds fab :thumbsup2

would have loved to, but we will back home by then:sad2:

Sorry we'll have missed you

We will be there 1st-25th but considering doing cruise 18th-22nd. Doesn't leave many days but the cruise is not booked yet, might decide not to do it.

Oh no, you've got to do a cruise, they're too good to miss :thumbsup2

Awww Mandy, in August we're on the Mexican Riviera DCL cruise and then spending a week in Disneyland. Hope you have a fabulous time - look forward to hearing all about your trip... :thumbsup2

Oh Karen you lucky girl, have a fab trip :thumbsup2

Might be up for it! but have promised hubby we will be doing very little Disney this time! How about meeting up somewhere for a Margaritta or a Bahama Mama?

Can you recommend anywhere Sharon ? We could try Raglan Road at DTD or the Cricketers Arms up at Festival Bay - I don't know many places off site

Hi Mandy, Theresa and I would love to meet up at the Rose & Crown or anywhere else that suits. We will be there from 23rd aug to 7th Sept.
We will have the kids with us so hopefully they will keep your girls company.

Sounds good to me Tony :thumbsup2

We're there Mandy from 23rd July - 22nd August with a cruise on 14th - 17th

The only problem we'd have is we're not doing any park days :scared1: we've only got 2 days left on some old MYW tickets and plan to use these for MK and AK earlier on in the trip

Oh you lucky girl, being there for a month - I would love to do that (maybe one day)

Please add me to the list, we are there the 5th till the 20th staying at BCV. :goodvibes

You've been added Jen :thumbsup2

I hope we can find a date (or dates) that can suit us all

Oh no, you've got to do a cruise, they're too good to miss :thumbsup2

We have decided today we are doing 4 night RCCL, doing DCL at Easter and August 2009.
Would have liked to have done another DCL but cost was crazy, DCL $2,909 RCCL $1,250 both for similar outside cabin.
Been on Sovereign of the Seas before, not in same league as The Wonder but is still a great few days sailing.
So hope we can make a meet somewhere but days are now limited to coincide with yours and others. We don't mind anywhere, have AP for every park in the area and a car if offsite.

Hi Mandy

We're in Florida from 9th to 28th August :cool1:

However, we have four friends with us (2 adults, 2 kids) but I'm sure they'd be happy to meet you all (they might understand what all my DISing means:surfweb: ;) ).

Our current plans mean we will only be in Orlando 12th to 20th. Before and after Orlando is set by for two different beach stays, but like I say only in the planning stages currently, specially since we've lost the villa we'd booked.

Our current plans mean we will only be in Orlando 12th to 20th. Before and after Orlando is set by for two different beach stays, but like I say only in the planning stages currently, specially since we've lost the villa we'd booked.

Your plans sound great Annie :thumbsup2

It would be great to meet you too Jo. Is your hubby shy too ? My hubby is, until he gets to know people
Not shy just wary of mad DISer's :rotfl2: I post a lot on a thread called Team Focker Watch and met with 4 other DISer's for a meal last year at Kona, well we're meeting up again on August 23rd but including families for a meal at Beirgarten and we're up to about 45 people :eek: So I can't push it too much :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter