*August Holidays - Anyone Fancy a 'Meet'*

Looks like most people are there after we leave.

Hope you have a great meet. :goodvibes

Hi Mandy

We're there from 24/08 to 13/09 (Cruise 01/09 to 06/09) staying at OKW

David

Hi Mandy

We're there from 24/08 to 13/09 (Cruise 01/09 to 06/09) staying at OKW

David

Oh David, you're so lucky to be doing the 5 night Disney Magic Cruise, we were originally looking at that Cruise, but it would've meant the girls going back to school/college late

Oh David, you're so lucky to be doing the 5 night Disney Magic Cruise, we were originally looking at that Cruise, but it would've meant the girls going back to school/college late

Until last week we were booked onto the 15 Day Eastern Repo but that's another very long story.

David

We're at CBR 16/8 - 30/8 wouldlove to meet up, but not sure about dh. (although, the mention of beer!)

Until last week we were booked onto the 15 Day Eastern Repo but that's another very long story.

Sorry to hear that you've had to cancel the 15 Day Repo (I would've loved to do one of those), but at least you're still going to be Cruising on the Disney Magic - and I know you'll still have a fab time :thumbsup2

We're at CBR 16/8 - 30/8 wouldlove to meet up, but not sure about dh. (although, the mention of beer!)

Hi there stephensmum, it looks like a few of us are checking into the CBR on the same day. My hubby is quite shy, but the beers keep him happy too ;)

OK, obviously we're not going to be able to choose a date to fit in with everyone, so I'll choose a date and everyone can say how you feel about it

Tuesday 19th, Rose & Crown, Epcot, 4pm

or

Friday 29th, Anywhere at Universal i.e. Citywalk ? 4pm

Anyone else got any thoughts about these dates ?

We had the free dinning in Sept gone.

Our gifts for work were paid by disney :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Snacks we got were the bags of sweets, which we took home for gifts.

Loved every moment more so when we did not pay for it.

Planning on

CHEF MICKEY (MUST)
CRYSTAL PALACE
GARDEN GRILL
CAP MAY CAFE
WHISPERING CANYON CAFE
SPOODLES
LIBERTY TREE TAVERN
TONY'S

LETS HOPE THEY ARE STILL ON THE DINNING PLAN!!!!!!!

stephensmum,

YES from newcastle so looking forward to just getting up and going and when on way back it will be great to get off the plane and 30mins later be home!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Princess Jackson
Know what you mean, we always pay the extra to go from Newcastle, espically good when you get back. We're on the Monarch flight which is'nt as good as the thompson one but was substantially cheaper.

Well be there 4th -19th August, staying POP :)
Would love to do a Dis meet!!!

Originally Posted by mandymouse
OK, obviously we're not going to be able to choose a date to fit in with everyone, so I'll choose a date and everyone can say how you feel about it

or

we check out WDW on 19th
& leave universal 24th
So neither dates any good for us :(

How are you all getting free dining at the CBR?

We were thinking of booking CBR around that time but the pool reconstruction put us off. However, if we could get free dining, it may tempt us.

or

If these dates are unsuitable, could you let me know when you have an hour or so free, and we can try and find a date to suit most people :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter