Aulani Rent DVC Hotel Room April

Where to start-

1) Take a look at the rental boards on this site and read the stickies about the process

2) Find an owner of Aulani points on the boards. Owners can book at 11 months, non-owners need to wait until 7 months out and some availability choices can be gone by then, especially the high demand rooms

3) Consider expanding your options, like accepting a studio instead or if you can be open to a date change.

4) Good luck 😊 It’s possible you find what you’re looking for or something that works. And even if it doesn’t work out, learning this process is worthwhile if you like to save some money staying deluxe at WDW in the future. It feels a bit complicated to start but gets much simpler once you become familiar.

Thank you everyone! My hope is if a hotel room isn’t available then we will still be able to get a studio even though two actual beds would be preferable over a sleeper sofa.

We went in April 2019. I’m Dvc and had a hard time walking my own Resevation. I ended up with a hotel room for half the trip and a studio for the other half.

I rented points through David’s 11 months prior to 3/3/20 to book 11 nights in a hotel room. My reservation was confirmed the same day I submitted the request. (Thankfully, our trip concluded shortly before the closure.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter