• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bad Ohana’ is back 😩

We loved that restaurant for so many years, the location, the menu, the service, and the entertainment. Then we had to wait for seating 30-45 minutes past our reservation 3 times in a row; they dumbed down the menu; they made it more crowded; and (we read) service started going downhill. Ah, for the days with roving skewers of meat, chicken and shrimp always in sight whenever you wanted more.

Over $250 for a family to have dinner at a restaurant that has gone so much downhill? I don't think so.

I agree with a PP that nothing will get better as long as they sell out all their tables. I'm sad, it could be a showpiece.

We had a great meal here last month - it was not rushed at all, very relaxing, and the food was excellent and was brought out at different times (a first for us with Disney Family Style dining). Our meal ended just as the fireworks were starting and our server brought us extra desserts (that we didn't ask for) and told us to sit, relax, and "enjoy the show."

We’ve ate there 3 times. 1 dinner 2 breakfast. I will never understand why people rave about the place. There are so many other great places to eat in WDW. We now shy away from Disney’s family style meals. Sub par food and lackluster service.

We’ve ate there 3 times. 1 dinner 2 breakfast. I will never understand why people rave about the place. There are so many other great places to eat in WDW. We now shy away from Disney’s family style meals. Sub par food and lackluster service.
I too prefer signature dinner, but as you pointed out this is a family style meal.
You can not fairly compare Ohana with and Signature dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter