Bay Lake which view is this?

My DVC receipt said it was room 7326 I believe it was on the 3rd floor

Here is another pic with the monorail

View attachment 841811

https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps...neys-contemporary-resort?room=7326&rooms=none

This is definitely a picture out of a third floor room. Note the roof over the lobby on the right hand side. That's a really great "standard" view.

Yes! great view. Makes me upset that I paid TPV points for one floor up though.... :-(
View was about the same from there...

Yes! great view. Makes me upset that I paid TPV points for one floor up though.... :-(
View was about the same from there...
This is one thing where I'm pretty unhappy with DVC/BLT/CR. They had to have reclassified that room on the 4th floor way back as there was no other way their point adjustments worked when they did a reclassification of some TPV to standard. Yet they won't give a definite answer of what rooms are TPV and assign those rooms as TPV but sometimes as standard view. It's not right.

This is one thing where I'm pretty unhappy with DVC/BLT/CR. They had to have reclassified that room on the 4th floor way back as there was no other way their point adjustments worked when they did a reclassification of some TPV to standard. Yet they won't give a definite answer of what rooms are TPV and assign those rooms as TPV but sometimes as standard view. It's not right.
Exactly!
I asked if they could at least tell me which rooms were classified as TPV so I would know for the future, and they would not say. very frustrating.....

They probably should have had a resort view category for the CR view and for the central rooms that just look across at other BLT rooms. If I have to contort myself like an acrobat on the balcony to see a few inches of lakefront, I really don’t consider those to be lake view.
Yes the rooms which look out across at other rooms are not the best at being lakeview rooms. I hope someone from Cirque du Soleil saw you and gave you an audition.

I do like the OP's view though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter