Becoming Obsessive...

Yeah I think I'd get in trouble too...and I'm a goody two-shoes!

But here I am, chatting with you guys.

I saw a guy in a CP purple shirt with yellow writing.

It said "Hall"

Any interpretations of this sign?

ANOTHER SIGN!!!

Our teacher said in class to make our magazine "issue" be "Spring 2010"...c'mOooononnn!

ANOTHER SIGN!!!

Our teacher said in class to make our magazine "issue" be "Spring 2010"...c'mOooononnn!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm sitting in journalism, the only class where it's fine to have my computer out without asking permission first, and feel only slightly guilty because we're late on getting the paper out and it's not done. Nobody's asked me to do anything, though, so I'm taking that as a positive sign. This class is the only time I get a long period of time online, so I'm using it. ;)

Hurry up, e-mail! :surfweb:

OH NO!

That means I'm going to be obsessing alone til 3!?!? :headache:

OH NO!

That means I'm going to be obsessing alone til 3!?!? :headache:

If it were possible, I would totally have my laptop out in band class, but there's no wireless in that part of the building. I was going through serious computer withdrawals yesterday, because I was in there from 1.50 - 6.00, and I was sure that I would get my e-mail during that time. :eek: It was torture.

I made up for it, however, by staying online from 7.00 until 9.00, and stubbornly refusing to cease refreshing my e-mail. :sad2: Even though, logically, I knew that there would be nothing coming.

so i just couldn't wait.
so i called....

and they looked up my application
and the guy was like "when was the last time you checked your email?" and i was like "about an hour ago" (when really i check it every 5 mins, lol)

but anyways he said that my app. says that the recruiters had made a decision, and that i should be getting an email within the next few days....

thats a good thing, right? i mean they decided, but he didn't tell me.
i'm really hopeing that they aren't allowed to tell people, because he didn't sound super happy, just kinda blah...

idk i think im reading too much into this, but either way i'm freaking out still.
THEY MADE A DECISION! i just don't know if its a good one or bad one :/

*crosses fingers*

:surfweb: *waits for email*
:worship: *prays to disney gods*

so i just couldn't wait.
so i called....

and the guy was like "when was the last time you checked your email?" and i was like "about an hour ago" (when really i check it every 5 mins, lol)

but anyways he said that my app. says that the recruiters had made a decision, and that i should be getting an email within the next few days....

i'm really hopeing that they aren't allowed to tell people, because he didn't sound super happy, just kinda blah...

idk i think im reading too much into this, but either way i'm freaking out still.

*crosses fingers*

Has anybody gotten a rejection EMAIL? Or just an actual letter in the mail?

Has anybody gotten a rejection EMAIL? Or just an actual letter in the mail?

i dont think so, thats what people on the spring 2010 thread are saying, that when you get rejected, its usually by snail mail, so hopefully this means i'm in????

All i keep hearing is regular mail so that is a REALLY good sign. So Congratulations and do the purple forlder dance :dance3:
The nice thing about the purple folder dance is that you can do it before you get in and get excited about getting in. And then you can still do it when you get in in anticipation of getting the folder. It works for all situations!!! :rotfl: (I have officially lost my mind)

so i just couldn't wait.
so i called....

*crosses fingers*

GOOD LUCK! Sending pixie dust your way :wizard:

And I'm sure he just was tired of listening to annoying CP obsessors like us who keep calling. :rolleyes1

(For the record, I haven't called yet...it's only been 15 days since my interview...but who's counting?:upsidedow)

Ok...i read that late...

CONGRATS ON GETTING IN!:disrocks:

It's seriously like a party on the DIS today. party:

My roommate/one of my bff has a "package" in the mail...I'm waiting to go with her to open it...

I'm as anticipatory as she is! CEPT...she's also waiting for another package...so it COULD be a false alarm like mine the other day. We'll see.

Since it's after 5 I know I'm not getting an email today, but maybe my mail will be found/organized in the mailroom, and they will let me know if I have a package til like...idk...9pm? Here's to hoping...
:surfweb:

I have computer home work so that is bad news for my homework. Who can focus on your homework when the disboards are so close!

Hi! Just letting you know I'm still here and obsessing with you all! Someone called in for DLR and found out that they haven't notified anybody yet at all because they're running behind. Heeeelp! I have to get it. :worship:

Hey Zoe!!! Don't lose hope! At least no one else has heard yet, right!? :confused3

Well guys...I just realized that doing this to myself has REALLY hurt my academics and social life right now.

I know that it sounds ridiculous but it's kind of true.

So imma still go on but probably not as often/not post as often.

I kinda had this revelation today.

So until tomorrow...less :surfweb:...more :littleangel:(praying)

Its amazing but my acidemics are actually better than they have been previous semester weird. However socially I cant really tell because sometimes during school I dont do to much but who knows!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter