Becoming Obsessive...

Congratulations, krisTXyn!!! party:

I just realized that, although I thought last week was my second week, today is. :headache: Wishful thinking, I suppose.

This is driving me crazy. My grades are staying the same, and I really have no social life to damage. ;) The waiting just isn't good for my mental health. :rotfl:

Ok...so when there is downtime I consider this a completely legitimate place to be. DURING DOWNTIME. <---- Me justifying to myself. :laughing:

Today is overcast and cold in MA. I have the feeling that today is DEF not the day.

Tomorrow is supposed to be warm and sunny tho and I'm going home and it's a very non-stressful day AND I begin one-on-one "training" with a student choreographer so I can be super-prepared for the Entertainment auditions on Nov 2!!! (More details on that if you want to know...don't wanna babble on tho)

Ok...so when there is downtime I consider this a completely legitimate place to be. DURING DOWNTIME. <---- Me justifying to myself. :laughing:

Today is overcast and cold in MA. I have the feeling that today is DEF not the day.

Tomorrow is supposed to be warm and sunny tho and I'm going home and it's a very non-stressful day AND I begin one-on-one "training" with a student choreographer so I can be super-prepared for the Entertainment auditions on Nov 2!!! (More details on that if you want to know...don't wanna babble on tho)

It's rainy here, too, which is half of the reason I was hoping to get it today. I love the rain. And it has never failed to swamp us in the parks the last few trips. I was taking it as a sign! :rotfl:

I'm in MA too! Where are you from? I live in the Metro West
When did you apply? I've been waiting a whole WEEK...so much more to go! Ahhh

I'm in MA too! Where are you from? I live in the Metro West
When did you apply? I've been waiting a whole WEEK...so much more to go! Ahhh

I'm from north of Worcester (Do you know where the Solomon Pond Mall is in Marlboro?)

I go to BU tho here in the city. That is one thing I WILL miss.

This COLD I will NOT!

Oh...and I had my interview 16 days ago...

Got my "Thank you for interviewing" 2 weeks ago today. Which means I still have 2-4 weeks before I should get nervous.

Just keep swimming...

Yeah I know where that is! And I agree I will miss the city too! I used to sorta-live in Cambridge and I miss everything being convenient!

And aahhh 16 days I will probably be REALLY freaking out at 16 days!!!

I am already freaking out though because apparently the roles I picked are all really selective so I probably won't even get in D: (BBB, concierge, hospitality, vacation planner...ughh I should've put QSFB ahha)

Yeah I know where that is! And I agree I will miss the city too! I used to sorta-live in Cambridge and I miss everything being convenient!

And aahhh 16 days I will probably be REALLY freaking out at 16 days!!!

I am already freaking out though because apparently the roles I picked are all really selective so I probably won't even get in D: (BBB, concierge, hospitality, vacation planner...ughh I should've put QSFB ahha)

I know! Mine are super competitive too!:

Entertainment, Photopass, Concierge, and Attractions (not as much, thank goodness I MAY have a "Safety School")

Rumor has it there are only 10 Photopass positions and 20 Concierge....

I wish I had emphasized how much I stayed at concierge so I understood the level of service expected. How much I enjoy it! How I try to bring that level of concierge service to all my jobs here at home! There are SO many things I would go back and say!!! :headache:

DUH SELF!

so i just joined the boards but me and my sister have been reading them for a while now and i just have to say that im feeling the exact same way...tomorrow will be the 3 week mark of my interview and im freaking out!!! i got told 2-3 weeks at the end of my interview and still havent heard anything and my friend interviewed exactly a week after me and was told 4-6 weeks but got her acceptance to QSFB a couple days ago making it only 1 and 1/2 weeks from her interview so im getting really anxious...plus i applied last year and was accepted for merchandise but was unable to go due to school/scholarship issues and the lady that i talked to said that it wouldnt effect any future chances at all but since its taking so long im getting super worried

While I won't discuss exact numbers, let me just say that there are more College Program Cast Members in those positions than you think. Not many more, but more.

Great! I'm so glad to hear it! Thanks for the information!

so if i don't get my email tomorrow, I am not sure I am going to make it through the weekend. It will be a long, long, long weekend. Especially because I have to work early on saturday and i dont normally have to and when i have to work time doesnt move

3 weeks, 1 day.

I have a book of Disney sayings. I believe I'll start posting them every once in a while.

"Hakuna Matata"

It means no worries. We're all gonna do fine.

Hey all... I am a Fall 2010 hopeful, and let me just say, that the way you guys are now is EXACTLY the way I will be in six months. I can already tell :laughing:

I just wanted to wish you all good luck! I hope you find out soon (for your own sanity, lol).

:goodvibes Good vibes! :goodvibes

Thanks!

And today is the day...I can feel it...:yay:

I really hope so; I've had that feeling twice this week, to no avail. But today would be a good day; Fridays are notoriously bad days for me, so a little something to cheer me up would do wonders! :goodvibes

Here's praying to Mickey Mouse that we'll hear today! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter