Becoming Obsessive...

So, how is everybody doing today? Still having loads of fun waiting? I know I am. Hope you guys are doing well today! :)

So much fun! :rotfl: (I think I am going crazy!) I found out yesterday that people are saying that they only send the emails out around 8 am and 2:30 pm but i am still checking every five minutes anyway. However around those times of day i am now on a constant reload of the email for like half an hour because i heard they send them in like a half an hour window! who knew

okay i am glad to hear because i thought that didnt seem right that they only sent them out twice a day!

i'm going crazyyyyyy

seriously,

this is my first time applying, and its already been 3 weeks!

i keep going back and thinking about my interview, and anything i could've done wrong,
i think i already got my hopes up, so i just really hope i get in,

*sigh*

i've pretty muc told anyone who will listen about this, lol

my friends are being super supportive though they are like "you just haven't heard yet because you are SO awesome they don't know where to put you ;) "
and i'm just like, thanks...but i'll still continue to freak out.

i'm calling today, to ask about it.
i'm just gonna be like "i'd like to check the status of my application, blah blah blah" i really want to tell them this is my dream job, and i would LOVE to be a part of the program, but i don't want to be too beggy, so anyone wanna hlep me with something else that i could say???

:surfweb:

I just wish we would all hear back. I suppose, regardless of whether I get in or not, they've already taught me a thing or two about patience. :rotfl:

:worship:
I just wish we would all hear back. I suppose, regardless of whether I get in or not, they've already taught me a thing or two about patience. :rotfl:

tell me about it.
i have not-so-much patience, but i reallyyyyy wanna get in, like. bad

which is i'm sure what we all want,
can't they just accept all of us?!?!?!
haha
just kidding,
well kinda,

idk,
i'm going crazy.

:worship: praying to the disney gods!

:worship:

tell me about it.
i have not-so-much patience, but i reallyyyyy wanna get in, like. bad

which is i'm sure what we all want,
can't they just accept all of us?!?!?!
haha
just kidding,
well kinda,

idk,
i'm going crazy.

:worship: praying to the disney gods!

I ordinarily have large amounts of patience. I work with small kids, so I really have to. I guess when it comes to waiting for things like this, though, my patience level is about zero.

We should all get in; since we're all quite clearly awesome ;)

I ordinarily have large amounts of patience. I work with small kids, so I really have to. I guess when it comes to waiting for things like this, though, my patience level is about zero.

We should all get in; since we're all quite clearly awesome ;)

i know! lol i worked at chuck-e-cheese for three years, i think i used up all my patience, haha

but yes, we are awesome,
hopefully i'll see you in florida?!?!

:D

No e-mail yet. Going to check the real mail now. Probably won't be here before I leave for school though. Then I won't be home to check my email again until 9:30. Oi.

No e-mail yet. Going to check the real mail now. Probably won't be here before I leave for school though. Then I won't be home to check my email again until 9:30. Oi.

same here, i don't have a real mail key either :/
i'm going to call today, or am i wrong in doing so...its been 3 weeks, they told me 2-3 weeks

Seriously this waiting game is horrid. We all should get in, you are right. I just want to know one way or another even if i dont get in (god i hope that is not it) i still want to know so i can try to focus on anything else. Everytime I check the mail and i get a letter that i dont know what it is going to be my heat sinks because I just think it is going to be a rejection letter because that is the way people are getting them. Of course it could always be the illusive purple folder but i think i would recognize that big package.
I am rambling again.
I think we need a purple folder dance (like a rain dance) :dance3:
And more pixie dust for all :tinker:
Now it is email time :surfweb:

i know! lol i worked at chuck-e-cheese for three years, i think i used up all my patience, haha

but yes, we are awesome,
hopefully i'll see you in florida?!?!

:D

Hopefully so!!

Hm. I'm not sure if I would call or not. The website and the Thank You email said to email or call if you don't hear after 6 weeks. Which seems like an impossibly long amount of time, I am sure.

I think we need a purple folder dance (like a rain dance) :dance3:
And more pixie dust for all :tinker:
Now it is email time :surfweb:

Ha ha, purple folder dance. That's fantastic.

Yeah, I'm still going crazy!!! Ah!!! I also think they should accept all of us; our level of Disney obsession is clearly above many others, as we have sought out a whole web site dedicated to all us Disney freaks! :rotfl:

I haven't gotten anything yet, although I'm going to kill Facebook or Cappex if they keep sending me e-mails. I see one or two messages in my inbox, so I feel this surge of anticipation, then the page loads and its some other stupid website giving me an update. :mad: Don't they know that I'm waiting on a vastly more important message?!

I know i keep getting emails from Disney but like the Disney Store or Disney Destinations of the Disney Newsletter and while i normally love those, it makes me mad because i see Disney get super excited and then crash. It sucks.

I am supposed to be paying attention and I realized I am missing steps...

I can normally multitask but thinking about this consumes my entire brain!

PS - Every time I see :surfweb: icon I start cracking up. :rotfl:

I don't want to call because it reminds me of asking the doctor whether ur baby is a boy or a girl. It's best when it's a surprise! I still have 2-4 weeks before I should call...

I know i keep getting emails from Disney but like the Disney Store or Disney Destinations of the Disney Newsletter and while i normally love those, it makes me mad because i see Disney get super excited and then crash. It sucks.

I KNOW! I was actually DISAPPOINTED to see a Disney Insider email...I was like...what is wrong with me!??!? :eek:

I am in the computer lab at school but if they catch on something that isnt acidemic you get kicked out for the day and I hate getting in trouble but i cant help it i am sneeking it and just hiding it everytime they come by. I am now obsessed with what everyone on this site has to say so I have to be here. Also my computer at home hates this page for some reason and it takes 10 minutes to load i swear to god it is horrible.
:surfweb:...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter