Best cabana rental on Family Beach

I recommend watching videos on YouTube. After being in a lower numbered cabana with its foliage and privacy, I can say that after watching the video tour of #20 next to the Grand Cabana, the newer cabanas would not be for me. It looked so stark compared to the lower numbered cabana, looked as though it lacked privacy, and was near the lagoon and not near the blue ocean water. All of those things would make me really question one of those newer cabanas at the far end. I do not believe the experience would be the same as being in a lower numbered cabana.

We had the grand cabana on our last cruise and we got it for our next one as well. It was awesome. It's very private at that end of the beach. The kids loved the lagoon. Everyone enjoyed it tremendously.

Just got off the Fantasy cruise on the 18th, as I said previously we had cabana #2. It was outstanding. It was close to everything, food, drinks and the restrooms. I would get it again in a heartbeat.

We had the grand cabana on our last cruise and we got it for our next one as well. It was awesome. It's very private at that end of the beach. The kids loved the lagoon. Everyone enjoyed it tremendously.
We have been on the lagoon side before as well, but the last time we did it one of the kids in our party got bitten numerous times by sea lice.

We have been on the lagoon side before as well, but the last time we did it one of the kids in our party got bitten numerous times by sea lice.

Unfortunately, it is probably everywhere.....we had an issue with sea lice during our Labor Day cruise on family beach. :(
Glad you got #5 for Spring Break! We got 17....not thrilled with it, but we aren't concierge either so I took the best I could get!

Cabana 8 was just perfect. We had family so we needed to be on family beach. I have been in #18 when it was the "last" cabin at the adult beach.

cabana8-1.jpg

We have had 5 different cabanas. 7 is my favorite so far. It's a real pleasure having a cabana and a highlight of every trip to Castaway Cay,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter