Bibbidi Bobbidi Beautiful Birthday! PTR

Yay for new coat hats and gloves.... Same here....you need new fir dlrp hee hee. Glad you got your dining reservations sorted and photopass.... In two minds whether to get as dd not fussed with characters and I am wondering if ride photos will equal price....decisions decisions. Lol

Yay for new coat hats and gloves.... Same here....you need new fir dlrp hee hee. Glad you got your dining reservations sorted and photopass.... In two minds whether to get as dd not fussed with characters and I am wondering if ride photos will equal price....decisions decisions. Lol

We don't usually 'do' characters but the boys have decided they'd like to meet more of them this time around, now it's yet to be seen if this will actually happen......DH loves the ride photos and I usually limit how many we get so at least now he can get every single one if he wants to!

How are your plans coming along, so close for you now! Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you return xx

A very little update!
Well, we are now just 10 sleeps away from leaving Weymouth and beginning our holiday (11 sleeps until we arrive in DLP). The boys are now beyond excited, they began the LAST page on our countdown calendar this morning so that added to it! Steve and I are pretty hyper too to be honest......we NEED this break!

We went out on Monday and got new socks and underwear for everyone. Everything has been printed out and is tucked away in my little folder with our passports etc. I have new PSVita games being delivered today to keep the boys occupied in the car, am also waiting on plug converters and a new tripod for Steve.

Steve pulled the suitcases down yesterday so I guess I should probably start thinking about packing! It's Steve's birthday while we're there so I got his gifts wrapped and hidden in one of the cases when he was at work last night, he doesn't really help with the packing so he shouldn't notice them in there.

So, that's it really, I may put a rough plan of what we'll do each day together at somepoint :confused3, i'm ordering our euros on Monday as I have a day at home planned for Tuesday so know I won't miss them being delivered. We hope to make it to the cinema this weekend to see the new Nativity movie....get us even more into the Christmas spirit! Next time i'm posting I think it will probably be for my SDD!!

They loved it, my friend made the mistake of saying 'ask for cash or vodka', Harry takes things very literally so allot of people were met with a 6 year old clown asking for 'cash or vodka pleaaaase' :lmao:

My mum's ok I guess, she's really depressed which is hard, we know now she will never regain use of her arm and her leg is pretty weak so she keeps having falls. I can cope with all that stuff though, if i'm honest i'm struggling with the brain damage and personality changes, lost count of how may times I've cried myself to sleep over it :sad2: Keep telling myself that she's alive so I should just be happy but sometimes it's easier said than done and i'd quite like to punch the next person who says I should be grateful :lmao:

OMG - I am wetting myself at the cash or vodka thing! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Have people seriously said that to you about being grateful? :worried: Yes, you are happy she is still here, but the changes she has gone through have rocked your world... it can't be easy, and they have no right to suggest otherwise. Sending you love. xxx

OMG - I am wetting myself at the cash or vodka thing! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Have people seriously said that to you about being grateful? :worried: Yes, you are happy she is still here, but the changes she has gone through have rocked your world... it can't be easy, and they have no right to suggest otherwise. Sending you love. xxx

Hello lovely, people certainly do! Drives me insane, glad to know i'm not wrong for feeling the way I do, well, to some anyway! We found out last week that she's probably developed epilepsy as a result of the huge amount of damage to her brain, its fairly common post stroke but I couldn't help feeling like, 'you are *bleeping* kidding me!!', anything else?? Shall we as a family just bend over :scratchin:rotfl:

How are your plans coming along? xx

Hello all :wave2:
Just a little update, not really needed but as we're only 3 sleeps away from leaving home and beginning our adventure i'd do a little post!

I'm pretty much packed, MIL wanted to have the children last night and take them to school today so I took full advantage and spent 6 hours ironing and packing. Still the odd bit to put in once they've dried and have to pack toiletries on Saturday morning but i'm doing well.

We talked to the boys about switching our CM reservation on Wednesday night to Inventions because of the menu changes, they're having none of it! CM on our last night has been a family tradition and they love it, so we'll be giving this new set menu a go :rolleyes2 at least i'll be able to report back on it I guess.

Our euros arrived yesterday and I checked (three times) all documents etc were in my little folder. All the bits and bobs for the car are in a separate bag for Steve preparing the car on Friday.

Tomorrow I plan to visit mum for a few hours then come home and deep clean the house so it's not too bad when we return from Disney.
Friday will be a day for mummy, several hours will be spent in the hairdressers, my hair is very resistant to colour so I have to spend at least 4 hours sat drinking coffee and reading trashy mags.........it's a struggle guys ;) Once i'm done we have to head to MIL's for dinner as it's Steve's birthday during our trip this will be a little pre celebration. We also have to drop our giant dog with her, he's off to hotel Nana for the week and my dad will pop into our house and feed the kitties.

Then it's home, baths and bed ready for our adventure!

Time is wizzing by!​

It is getting so close :banana: lovely that you have some me time after all the organising and packing, which on its own is daunting! I'm still unsure about CM. Im going to have a look at the budget and if we will bother. It is nice that you have traditions though, its those little memories that I love thinking back to.
And it lovely that your MIL is doing a birthday dinner for Steve, what a lovely relaxing start to your holidays :dance3:

So, that's it!
We are all packed and ready to go. We're heading to Folkestone tomorrow after going out for breakfast, we'll stop there over night ready for our 4:35am tunnel crossing on Sunday morning!
All very excited and hoping to get a good sleep tonight!
:cool1:pixiedust::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter