Bibbidi Bobbidi Beautiful Birthday! PTR

Finally an update! It's been a hectic few weeks, back to school, my youngest babies 6th birthday, trying to help my mum beat the fatigue etc!

But, i'm back to Disney planning! I can't believe how fast time is going, we are now on day 72 on our countdown calendar......just 72 days!!!
We finally got Harry's passport renewal form sent off, hopefully that should be back in the next 2 weeks. DH and i have a rare day with no plans today until he goes off to work later so we're about to sit down and make some final decisions on meal plans so we can make some reservations when the time comes.
I need to order us all coats and boots, I've been waiting for full autumn/winter ranges to come out so it's time to get on that one.
I also need to get little bits for the boys, I plan on making them a little bag of treats to give them in the PI the night before, it will include their autograph books, maybe a new DVD or 2 to watch in the car, some other bits although i'm unsure what!
DH needs to organise European breakdown cover for the car.......just to be safe.

I want time to hurry up so I can start packing :rotfl2: i'm fed up of waiting now!!:thumbsup2

Aw it's all getting too exciting. Eek:-D. Your post made me think about a coat....Hmmmmm may need to update mine...guess it will be cold in November so guess a good one ;-)

Looking forward to hearing your final meal plans!

Any nice coats Jem?
I got mine a couple of weeks ago from Littlewoods and picked up one for my Jemma too but I'm a bit uncertain about hers! Dont you just love autumn clothes shopping, love being cosy!
Hope your birthday boy had a great day :bday:
I am so game for cocktails! Nothing like a Bacard Royale in the Fantasia Bar!

You sound pretty organised :thumbsup2

I think we added breakdown insurance for our car with our existing insurance company which was nice and easy.

Hope you find some nice new coats :goodvibes

Aw it's all getting too exciting. Eek:-D. Your post made me think about a coat....Hmmmmm may need to update mine...guess it will be cold in November so guess a good one ;-)

Looking forward to hearing your final meal plans!

I am unbelievably excited now, Steve was sat shaking his head at me over the weekend when I informed him I was more excited about Disneyland than I am my 30th in 4 weeks, he's planned an evening of cocktails and canapé's at a gorgeous cocktail bar with 30 of my family and friends, cake everything. It's the first time he's planned anything for me in our nearly 13 year relationship, so apparently it's shameful that Disney is 'more important' :lmao:

It has been chilly in recent years when we've visited in November, but we're both quite warm blooded to tend to layer rather than wear a thick coat, I can go from freezing to sweating in a matter of seconds :scared1:

How are your plans going?

Any nice coats Jem?
I got mine a couple of weeks ago from Littlewoods and picked up one for my Jemma too but I'm a bit uncertain about hers! Dont you just love autumn clothes shopping, love being cosy!
Hope your birthday boy had a great day :bday:
I am so game for cocktails! Nothing like a Bacard Royale in the Fantasia Bar!

Hello lovely!

I've found a few in Next and H&M for the boys, will show them the 'mummy approved' ones and let them pick from those ;)
Not settled on one for me and Steve yet, it's still so warm here I've been in no rush.

This is my favourite time of year, I love layering up, and scarves I love a good scarf!

He had a lovely day thank you, getting prepared for their joint party on Monday now, we have five weeks between Evan and Harry's birthday so we decided to do a big joint party this year, we've hired the local soft play place, it has a lazer zone and slot car track, we booked it after they close so the kids can have the run of the place.....wish me luck though.....60 children in one place :rolleyes1

Anyhooo, how're you? How are the studies going? xx

You sound pretty organised :thumbsup2

I think we added breakdown insurance for our car with our existing insurance company which was nice and easy.

Hope you find some nice new coats :goodvibes

Thank you! :cool1:

Steve is a taxi driver so our car has 'taxi breakdown', it stupidly doesn't cover travel outside of the UK so we just need a temporary one for the duration of our trip I think.....I leave that stuff to Steve lol xx

I am unbelievably excited now, Steve was sat shaking his head at me over the weekend when I informed him I was more excited about Disneyland than I am my 30th in 4 weeks, he's planned an evening of cocktails and canapé's at a gorgeous cocktail bar with 30 of my family and friends, cake everything. It's the first time he's planned anything for me in our nearly 13 year relationship, so apparently it's shameful that Disney is 'more important' :lmao:

It has been chilly in recent years when we've visited in November, but we're both quite warm blooded to tend to layer rather than wear a thick coat, I can go from freezing to sweating in a matter of seconds :scared1:

How are your plans going?

I'm more excited about our trip than my birthday too - nothing shameful there :lmao:

I prefer layers. In December I ended up with my coat half on/off because it got too hot :)

He had a lovely day thank you, getting prepared for their joint party on Monday now, we have five weeks between Evan and Harry's birthday so we decided to do a big joint party this year, we've hired the local soft play place, it has a lazer zone and slot car track, we booked it after they close so the kids can have the run of the place.....wish me luck though.....60 children in one place :rolleyes1

My eldest kids are 2 days between their birthdays and we used to have joint parties for them when they were wee. Did the soft play with about 60 kids, and one year did a magician and disco. It's a long day, but all over in one hit which is good. I've always said it's like having another christmas :lmao:

With our ticker nearly whittled away to nothing we finally have our meal plans decided on!
Saturday night (Staying in the PI at the tunnel) - we have booked Chiquitos for 5pm, then back to the PI for baths and early nights!
Sunday morning we will eat in the car, I will stock up on croissants etc.
Sunday lunch - Café Fantasia, Mickey waffles and cocktails :lovestruc
Dinner - Annettes.
Monday Lunch - counter service of some sort.
Monday Dinner - Rainforest Café.
Tuesday Lunch - Bistrot Chez Remy.
Tuesday Dinner - The Steakhouse.
Wednesday Lunch - Earl of Sandwich.
Wednesday Dinner - Café Mickey.
Thursday Lunch, before heading home - Walts.

There's a few changes to our original plans, Steve had a good look at reviews of the Inventions brunch and wasn't happy with the look of it, so we've agreed we'll give it a miss, and when we return for Halloween with our friends next year we'll split into groups and he and 'the men' can go and hunt for steak and burgers. :lmao: I was disappointed but i'm really looking forward to Café Fantasia so it's a fair compromise I think!

I haven't done much else in the way of planning, I picked the boys coats up from House of Frasier. Got some Sharpies for autograph books, and found myself a lovely shawl/poncho for our trip.

We've had endless drama with Harry's passport which has taken the edge off my excitement to be honest.........is it November yet!?!?!?

Great meal plans!! I can see where your hubby is coming from re: Inventions. We're trying it for the first time this Sunday (wow! lol) but I have a funny feeling we may be disappointed!

However, I think my feelings are based on our bad experience at Restaurant des Stars last Christmas - the only other buffet we've ever tried there. So I'm hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised!! Cafe Fantasia is a great compromise for this year for you though! Yummy!

C x

We did Inventions last December and honestly I didn't think it was worthe the money. The food was any better than the HNY buffett and we didn't see many characters. It is a beautiful restaurant though, so i'm sure I could be persuaded to go again :rotfl2:

We'll be hitting Cafe Fantasia too one afternoon :goodvibes

Hope you got Harry's passport. Things can never just go smoothly eh!
Might bump into you at BCR on Tuesday :thumbsup2
Novembers not too far off now :cool1::cool1:
I would echo what Julie said, bit pricey for the selection but then you are paying for the character interaction. I was so eager to try it and just felt a bit meh afterwards! Maybe I'm just being a moany old goat but I expected more food wise! The Chuckwagon had a better selection but if you like fish you would definitely get your monies worth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter