Big Birthday Halloween at HNY - Day 5 - Birthday Update

Great trip, wonderful photos and a enjoyable TR.

I wish I was there...

Great trip, wonderful photos and a enjoyable TR.

I wish I was there...

Thanks for reading along - glad you enjoyed it. You'll be there before you know it, time will fly by :goodvibes

Ms Poppins said:
Thanks for reading along - glad you enjoyed it. You'll be there before you know it, time will fly by :goodvibes

I know it will! All the planing will help. I'm already planing where to eat! I'm nuts! I wonder how the newbies will take my adiction to planing!

As this is my birthday trip report I thought I'd just tag on the end a wee bit about my actual birthday which was last Saturday :)

I got some lovely Disney presents, Marie pj's from Mark and the Maleficent DVD from Lewis which we all watched together on Saturday morning.

My mum got me this lovely wee Minnie bank - so it's her fault that I need to plan another trip :lmao:

Abbey got me a gorgeous set of flip books entitled 'Nine Old Men'. Apparently this was how Walt Disney referred to 9 of the principal animators. Each book has a different animation sequence from a Disney film - a lovely, lovely set :)

And finally, I had been off work Friday and Monday and today was presented with lots of lovely gifts and this amazing birthday cake! I was stunned!!

fabulous pressies and cake Julie, it all makes it a memorable birthday for all the right reasons :goodvibes.

Aw Julie - what an amazing cake and such beautiful, thoughtful presents. I'm feeling the :love:

Aw Julie - what lovely gifts. I am sorry I didn't say 'Happy Birthday' on the actual day! Have to say, the gift from Abbey in particular struck a chord with me! Love your Mum's subtle hint too :lmao:.

Glad you had a great time - the cake looks amazing!

Well if I was stunned with yesterday's gifts - then today I don't know what to say......

I was told last night that I had to go with my boss to meet a customer at a coffee shop at 8.45 this morning. I had a bit of a worry about it last night and this morning got there and my boss wasn't....I called her and she said she was just parking and to wait for her.

The next thing I know, my friends from work were all there and walked me down to the Disney Store, where they had arranged for me to open the store :scared1: I could not believe it :hyper:

I've never seen this done before and the CM was very, very nice (considering I wasn't a child ;) ) and showed me all the trees lighting up etc and then I got the big key to open the store. Then she presented me with my own little key to keep. I was chuffed to bits and enjoyed every minute of it :rotfl2:

I'll post a photo when I get home :goodvibes

that is sooooo cool Julie pixiedust: - I'd love to do that !

that is sooooo cool Julie pixiedust: - I'd love to do that !

I wasn't even embarrassed Elaine :lmao: I bore everyone at work with all my Disney goings on and I'd told them about this years ago...I don't think they believed me. I'm blown away that they did this for me, it was so nice of them :)

Just brilliant Julie - you look so pleased in the photos. :cool1: What great workmates you have. :goodvibes

Beautiful presents Julie and what a treat to open the store. The keys are a lovely keepsake.

Aw Julie - what lovely gifts. I am sorry I didn't say 'Happy Birthday' on the actual day! Have to say, the gift from Abbey in particular struck a chord with me! Love your Mum's subtle hint too :lmao:.

Glad you had a great time - the cake looks amazing!

Just brilliant Julie - you look so pleased in the photos. :cool1: What great workmates you have. :goodvibes

Beautiful presents Julie and what a treat to open the store. The keys are a lovely keepsake.

Thanks everyone - I'm still a bit in shock that they all did that for me - one of the best birthday presents ever.

Now I just want to get back to DLP :lmao: The planning and saving has started....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter