Big Birthday Halloween at HNY - Day 5 - Birthday Update

Ms Poppins said:
Thanks everyone - I'm still a bit in shock that they all did that for me - one of the best birthday presents ever.

Now I just want to get back to DLP :lmao: The planning and saving has started....

So happy to read that last line Julie! Any idea when or what season you'd like to visit next?

Just catching up! A very happy belated birthday to you :bday: I love all your Disney related gifts:tink:

What a great TR, it really makes me excited about our own trip in Dec.... And a very happy late birthday :-)

So happy to read that last line Julie! Any idea when or what season you'd like to visit next?

Not sure yet, would love to see Christmas again, but not going to happen this year. It's also Mark's 21st and Abbey's 18th next year (within 2 days of each other) so we need to save a bit for whatever we decide to do for that too. But, I will work it in somewhere ;)

Just catching up! A very happy belated birthday to you :bday: I love all your Disney related gifts:tink:

Thank you :)

Amazing cake. belated happy birthday

What a great TR, it really makes me excited about our own trip in Dec.... And a very happy late birthday :-)

Thank you - hope you have a lovely time :)

Wow! What a wonderful Birthday you had! Lovely presents and an amazing cake x

Wonderful TR. Thanks for sharing and for all the great photos.

Your kids seem to get along great. Love all their pictures together.

And I laughed at imagining you all singing "all the single riders" - I think we'll employ that tactic if we can't get FPs as I can't imagine DD waiting more than 10 mins for anything.

Wonderful TR. Thanks for sharing and for all the great photos.

Your kids seem to get along great. Love all their pictures together.

And I laughed at imagining you all singing "all the single riders" - I think we'll employ that tactic if we can't get FPs as I can't imagine DD waiting more than 10 mins for anything.

Thank you - feels like a distant memory now though. We won't hesitate again using the single rider - I felt like we'd discovered a secret :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter