Big Birthday Halloween at HNY - PTR

Got our Euros today, at a very good exchange rate of 1.245 which is the best I've seen for ages :thumbsup2

So excited now - just 2 sleeps as Lewis has been telling me constantly :lmao: Not sure what our last Disney movie will be tomorrow - I think I'd like to watch Toy Story as we've not watched that for ages, and I really like that area in the Studios.

I'm all packed up, just some final washing to do and then just waiting......

:yay::yay::yay::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Eeekkk! So exciting! You're going to have an amazing time!! I'm looking forward to hearing your reports and tips. You must be so excited!

We're very happy about the exchange rate too; being Americans on an American salary living in France we watch it closely and it has been going down so all is well :)

Have an amazing trip!
Sariah x

Not long now Julie!

Had to laugh at your comment about your glitter ball :lmao:. I can almost imagine it!

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip :banana::banana:.

Safe journey and have a brilliant trip Julie. :goodvibes Look forward to hearing all about it. :thumbsup2

Have a great time and a happy birthday :tink: Looking forward to hearing all about it :goodvibes:

Have a wonderfully magical birthday in that special place. Looking forward to seeing your trip report and lots of lovely photos x

Eeekkk! So exciting! You're going to have an amazing time!! I'm looking forward to hearing your reports and tips. You must be so excited!
Have an amazing trip!
Sariah x

Thank you - very excited now :)

Not long now Julie!

Had to laugh at your comment about your glitter ball :lmao:. I can almost imagine it!

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip :banana::banana:.

I'm not even kidding about the glitter ball - love it!

Safe journey and have a brilliant trip Julie. :goodvibes Look forward to hearing all about it. :thumbsup2

Thanks, can't wait :goodvibes

Have a great time and a happy birthday :tink: Looking forward to hearing all about it :goodvibes:

Thank you :)

Have a wonderfully magical birthday in that special place. Looking forward to seeing your trip report and lots of lovely photos x

Thanks - there will be loads of photos as per usual :lmao:

Lewis and I watched Bedtime Stories and Toy Story 2 today - well, when I say watched, they were on in the background as I tidied up and got some last minute things done ;)

We're all sorted out now, watched Strictly (loved the Disney songs) and painted my nails.

I feel a wee bit nervous for some reason - I think we've been looking forward to if for so long now and it's finally here, I can't quite believe it :goodvibes

Plan to set off at 9am tomorrow and then eat once we're checked in at the airport.

Might not have time to come back on here so will say farewell for now :wave2: and thank you all again for your help and for sharing my love of DLP :lovestruc

Lewis and I watched Bedtime Stories and Toy Story 2 today - well, when I say watched, they were on in the background as I tidied up and got some last minute things done ;)

We're all sorted out now, watched Strictly (loved the Disney songs) and painted my nails.

I feel a wee bit nervous for some reason - I think we've been looking forward to if for so long now and it's finally here, I can't quite believe it :goodvibes

Plan to set off at 9am tomorrow and then eat once we're checked in at the airport.

Might not have time to come back on here so will say farewell for now :wave2: and thank you all again for your help and for sharing my love of DLP :lovestruc

Aww Julie hope your feeling the magic right this min :goodvibes
Have a great time I'm looking forward ti reading all about.
Wishing you lots of pixie dust xxx

Have a great time Julie and a big :bday:
Cannot wait to hear all about it :yay:

Wow can't believe you're there right now, hope you're having a perfect birthday trip - can't wait for the trip report!!!

Thanks everyone - had a fabulous time, just about to start the TR ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter