Big Birthday Halloween at HNY - PTR

A bit of progress made today :)

Called and booked some restaurants. Walts isn't open for evening meals when we're there so have chosen this for our last day as we need to eat early that day anyway - so we have the following:

Sunday - still don't know, will wait to see how hungry we are. May end up with EOS or a main meal somewhere

Monday - Bistro Chez Remy - 5pm, this was the last sitting

Tuesday - we're calling this our 'free and easy' night (Phoenix Nights anyone?) and are considering Planet Hollywood or Rainforest Cafe

Wednesday - Annette's

Thursday - Walts, late lunch before going home, 3.30pm

Lunches are undecided and will depend on where we are, but I'm sure EOS will be in there somewhere, along with Blockbuster Cafe to see the new Iron Man overlay and maybe Bella Notte or Hakuna Matata depending on what's open.

Also agreed to go for the shares! I'll buy tomorrow and then plead with the shareholders club to get my new card to me asap ;)

Email sent to John at Ezy shuttle so I can pay this too.

I plan to start getting all our little things organised, cereal bars, hot chocolate, toiletries etc.

5 weeks to go and starting to feel excited :yay:

A bit of progress made today :)

Called and booked some restaurants. Walts isn't open for evening meals when we're there so have chosen this for our last day as we need to eat early that day anyway - so we have the following:

Sunday - still don't know, will wait to see how hungry we are. May end up with EOS or a main meal somewhere

Monday - Bistro Chez Remy - 5pm, this was the last sitting

Tuesday - we're calling this our 'free and easy' night (Phoenix Nights anyone?) and are considering Planet Hollywood or Rainforest Cafe

Wednesday - Annette's

Thursday - Walts, late lunch before going home, 3.30pm

Lunches are undecided and will depend on where we are, but I'm sure EOS will be in there somewhere, along with Blockbuster Cafe to see the new Iron Man overlay and maybe Bella Notte or Hakuna Matata depending on what's open.

Also agreed to go for the shares! I'll buy tomorrow and then plead with the shareholders club to get my new card to me asap ;)

Email sent to John at Ezy shuttle so I can pay this too.

I plan to start getting all our little things organised, cereal bars, hot chocolate, toiletries etc.

5 weeks to go and starting to feel excited :yay:

Oooh - sounds fab! Great choices.

Fingers crossed they send you a temp Shareholders card for your trip!

Great idea about things like hot choc etc. I keep thinking this when we are there - then forgetting. Off to add this to my plan and think
about what to get!

Oooh - sounds fab! Great choices.

Fingers crossed they send you a temp Shareholders card for your trip!

Great idea about things like hot choc etc. I keep thinking this when we are there - then forgetting. Off to add this to my plan and think
about what to get!

I always end up with hot choc in the room :thumbsup2 I'm usually a tea lover but I just cannot get to grips with the milk at DLP :confused3 Also very handy having some cereal bars for those hungry moments :) And a great excuse to buy some more Disney mugs!! Can't possibly take them on the way as they're too heavy :rolleyes1

More done today to prepare us....

Ezy shuttle paid using paypal

Bought some more shares and have renewed shareholder membership :cheer2: I hope everything I've sent off is ok and will no doubt be watching the post for the next 5 weeks with my fingers and toes crossed :lmao:

Also topped up my supplies of toiletries and snacks, even got some Halloween Haribo's to look forward to :goodvibes

Just to book airport parking which I'll do tomorrow and then to get a new case for packing all in.

Can't wait to check in online for the flights and print everything off :goodvibes

Ms Poppins said:
If you want to pay using paypal, just email John at Ezyshuttle and ask for a link. He'll send you a Paypal invoice you just click on and then pay using your paypal account. I've always done it this way - I just like to know it's all organised before we go :goodvibes

Thanks for that I love having as much as possible paid for already ;-) never knew you could pay via PayPal... Off to email now :-D

Enjoying reading about your plans - I too remember some of your earlier reports. Is that the Castle Club in the picture of your kids with Mickey?

Look forward to more. :thumbsup2

Enjoying reading about your plans - I too remember some of your earlier reports. Is that the Castle Club in the picture of your kids with Mickey?

Look forward to more. :thumbsup2

Thank you :goodvibes

Do you mean the photo on this PTR? That was taken inside Inventions, where we had the buffet character meal last December :thumbsup2

I've had a crazy busy time at work this week - my only rest being the bus rides to and from work which I've dedicated to Disney planning :lmao: I've got to grips with Twitter and have been watching all the new pics about Halloween and getting very excited! Also ending each journey with a watch of Dreams :love:

I'll be checking in our flights this week and will print off all our documents. I like printing them all at the same time, so they all end up in the same polly pocket :rotfl:

Still to get another suitcase, but I did get a new handbag for our trip - deciding that the one I got a Christmas was a bit dull (any excuse) but very happy with my purchase :)

Another busy week ahead for me - although I'm off work on Monday, going to see Dirty Dancing at the theatre on Monday night :banana: but then a full day in London on Wednesday.

Anyway - door watching has already begun for the shareholders card :hyper: but I'll also ask them for a temp card.

Love all the new Halloween stuff that's been released - cannot believe I may get to meet Marie :lovestruc I think our Sunday movie may well be Aristocats this week :goodvibes

Thank you :goodvibes

Do you mean the photo on this PTR? That was taken inside Inventions, where we had the buffet character meal last December :thumbsup2

I clearly need to look up more often - can't remember that dome in Inventions. Next time I will check. x

You will love Dirty Dancing - we went last month in Belfast and I think it actually topped meeting Mickey for my sister when the last song began - I was actually worried for a few seconds she was so excited. Enjoy. :)

I clearly need to look up more often - can't remember that dome in Inventions. Next time I will check. x

You will love Dirty Dancing - we went last month in Belfast and I think it actually topped meeting Mickey for my sister when the last song began - I was actually worried for a few seconds she was so excited. Enjoy. :)

It was taken right through the back of Inventions, past the buffet and down some stairs.

I hope we enjoy the theatre show..I'm a massive fan of the movie, know it word for word and wasn't keen on seeing it live - but Abbey loves anything in the theatre and is desperate to go - I'm sure we'll love it :goodvibes

It was taken right through the back of Inventions, past the buffet and down some stairs.

Ah, I've only ever been in the main dining room in Inventions - I can forgive myself for not noticing then ;)

I hope we enjoy the theatre show..I'm a massive fan of the movie, know it word for word and wasn't keen on seeing it live - but Abbey loves anything in the theatre and is desperate to go - I'm sure we'll love it :goodvibes

I promise you will love it - the audience finished a lot of lines - actors even occasionally turned and invited them to do so. :thumbsup2

Hey Julie,
I hope this week is less hectic and that you enjoy the show.
Try sportsdirect for suitcases. We got some bargains there :goodvibes

Hey Julie,
I hope this week is less hectic and that you enjoy the show.
Try sportsdirect for suitcases. We got some bargains there :goodvibes

Thanks, I'll give that a go :thumbsup2

Well, I didn't have the time of my life at the live show of Dirty Dancing - I felt the acting was just a bit wooden :confused3 I think if you'd gone in there and not known the story, there's no way you'd have been able to work out the storyline - the singers and dancers were amazing though and we did have a good time. I suppose nothing will live up to the movie :)

Anyway - back to Disney :lovestruc I've become completely addicted to Twitter now that I've figured out how to use it, and love seeing all the new photos appearing each day - looks a lot different to how it was in 2010.

I emailed the Shareholders club for a temp certificate and got a PDF to print off by email within hours - great service :thumbsup2

Was kind of changing my mind about getting another case, but have now changed it back again :rotfl::rotfl: So, still got that to do.

Apart from that - I think I'm pretty much organised - just to print off all our documents and then we're good to go.

3 weeks tomorrow :cheer2:

Just got caught up---you're so organized! :) We're planning another daytrip soon after you leave, when the kids are off school (of course, every other kid in France will be there too, but oh well.) Our plans are to do as much of the Halloween stuff as possible because that will be the only time we get to experience it. Just might have to pick up some tips from you after you get back---we only have one day so we can't mess it up, right? :P

Seems like you're pretty much already done planning :-o so now all that's left is to build up excitement! ;) Following along...

Following along! Your trip sounds fab.

I love Twitter too! @InsideDLParis is one of the best DLP accounts IMHO because they tweet almost daily from inside the park :surfweb:

Just got caught up---you're so organized! :) We're planning another daytrip soon after you leave, when the kids are off school (of course, every other kid in France will be there too, but oh well.) Our plans are to do as much of the Halloween stuff as possible because that will be the only time we get to experience it. Just might have to pick up some tips from you after you get back---we only have one day so we can't mess it up, right? :P

Seems like you're pretty much already done planning :-o so now all that's left is to build up excitement! ;) Following along...

I'm sure you'll get loads done in a day - once you've been before you certainly get the feel of things and how to get around :)

Following along! Your trip sounds fab.

I love Twitter too! @InsideDLParis is one of the best DLP accounts IMHO because they tweet almost daily from inside the park :surfweb:

My fav twitter accounts too :thumbsup2

I got loads of stuff done yesterday and today and am so happy that I feel totally organised now. I got a lovely new suitcase, booked that onto the flight and checked in/printed boarding passes. Also booked airport parking and printed off all my documents/confirmations and now safe in a nice polly pocket :goodvibes

Even got DH some more thermals as he feels the cold a lot :lmao:

3 weeks today and we'll just have left Bistro Chez Remy and be heading into the main park for the evening :cool1:

The final part of my organising is to email the hotel and phone them a few days before to request connecting rooms and 2 double beds in each room - I know this sounds basic, but sometimes if only 2 in a room they give just one big bed - so I always like to let them know before we go.

Now just to count down the days :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Don't forget to mention your birthday celebration in your email - you might just get a little bit of pixie dust :maleficen

Lovely reading your PTR Julie. Although it makes me realise I have a lot to do in the next 5 weeks!!

Sounds like you are going to have an amazing time, and lucky you going the week before the English and French schools are off! :thumbsup2

I bet Mark will see some huge changes!

Abbey & Lewis are getting soooo big btw! :)

Ooh just caught up! Loads done now Julie, have you started putting bits in cases?
I took your advice and watched Hercules, it was brilliant! The kids loved it too :thumbsup2

Sorry Dirty Dancing disappointed - hopefully that's all the disappointments over for a while. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter