BIG BROTHER 18!!! SUMMER 2016!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

This season is so predictable!
All of the ones in the "9" do not think beyond the moment...no one has even started figuring out if they are the low ones on the totem pole or who will be the next to be sent home once Paulie, paul and Da' make the call.
House needs to be shook up and unfortunately it doesn't look like it will be anytime soon!

I think Frank will go this week and then they'll go after Bridgette next week...maybe Victor. Then Da' or Paul will likely be the first to go out of the 9. Then Meech as all the others are coupled. But then what after that??? I don't like Bridgette but I hope she wins the next HoH.

I was really hoping Michelle would use the veto on Frank to make things interesting. She wimped out. I would have liked to have seen Bridgette go and then watched some game play from Frank next week without her but I feel pretty certain he's gone this week. I agree these people are not thinking long term. Frank would have been a good ally to help the ones not in a showmance but these people basically just guaranteed a final 6 of showmance pairings, IMO.

Huh! How dumb was Paul for going in the secret room in front of everyone. I would have waited until the middle of the night to do that. Same goes for James who saw the TV message and yelled out for everyone to come see. And I really really wish they hadn't selected Da's message to show to the evicted HG...what a poor poor sport she is and I wish she didn't get that pleasure (to gloat). I hope her butt is gone next. Though doesn't look like Bridgette can win this HoH. Paulie and Corey were doing well...boo.

I'm glad Paul won. However, he needs to start thinking about himself more than pleasing the rest of the house. Newsflash, Paul: You are not part of a showmance and you are basically still around because you haven't been the biggest threat yet. Once it starts getting down to the 3 showmance couples guess who will be among the first to go?! The ones that aren't in showmances would do well to team up to break some of those power couples up. It's like they've never even seen the show before!

Oh, and I can't lie...I was kinda hoping Frank would have gotten the round trip ticket back into the house and then won HoH. Can you imagine the rest of the houseguests reactions to that?! ;)

Looks like Paulie voluntered to.go up. Stupid movie on his part. If Paul was smart he would break up the strong alliances.

I voted all my votes for Victor to get the care package this week...the Never Not. I heard Paul is griping already that Victor is eating all the food...so voting for Victor to never go on slop is a slap in the face to stupid loud obnoxious Paul. And Victor then wouldn't be able to get the other care packages...thought about doing Paulie too so he couldn't get any of the others.

I'm glad Paul won. However, he needs to start thinking about himself more than pleasing the rest of the house. Newsflash, Paul: You are not part of a showmance and you are basically still around because you haven't been the biggest threat yet. Once it starts getting down to the 3 showmance couples guess who will be among the first to go?! The ones that aren't in showmances would do well to team up to break some of those power couples up. It's like they've never even seen the show before!
Some of them haven't seen the show. Most of the HG's were recruited.

I believe they are giving tapes to watch with past seasons. Hopefully they are smart enough to watch them.

So dumb to go for Bridgette...Paulie is thinking right. Get out bigger threat. My fingers are crossed that Paulie's plan happens.

Though I found it a little interesting that Paul, right away, was -for sure- going to put up Bridgette but then everyone seemed to be at a loss on who else to put up...what would they do next week if they do get rid of Bridgette this week? Their little mob will be all that is left and the infighting will begin (started to already with Paulie's plan).

Nat got the care package...not the best thinking America. Now she can't get any of the others and the others would help her more. Plus, who in the world will we want to give these other packages to. James and that's it as the rest of the house are terrible awful people.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, my DVR didn't get the whole thing with the late start. Who was nominated and did they show the first care package?

Bridgette and Paulie nominated. Natalie got the care package. If the rest of the house were even half smart, they'd get rid of Paulie. It's not that I don't like him but he is guaranteed to be in the finale the way they all just do what he says and practically worship him. He's smart and great at comps. HELLO! Oh, well, if he ends up winning, then good for him. The others will only be able to blame themselves.

P.S. Paulie volunteered to go up as a pawn. The plan is to take him off with the PoV and backdoor someone else. Paulie wants Da gone but this could always backfire on Paulie...if the rest of the house actually wanted to win half a million dollars or something crazy like that, ya know. ;)

P.S. Paulie volunteered to go up as a pawn. The plan is to take him off with the PoV and backdoor someone else. Paulie wants Da gone but this could always backfire on Paulie...if the rest of the house actually wanted to win half a million dollars or something crazy like that, ya know. ;)
Yes, and I would LOVE that! Time for big moves!

I read that Paulie was still trying for Da'. Not sure who got put up as I try not to be spolied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter