BIG BROTHER 18!!! SUMMER 2016!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

I knew they wouldn't let another week go without getting Tiff out... Paulie especially since it seems his life's mission to get Tiff out. Day is likely going next. She really is horrible at this game. Telling James she is gunning for the showmances. How dumb was that!!! Of the five playing the battle back tonight, I hope Tiff wins... the rest I don't care about.

There's an extra show tomorrow so if you set vcrs or pvrs, make sure you do. I really don't want anyone back in the house..maybe Glenn so he at least has a chance to play the game for a few days. I have a feeling it will be rigged so Jozea (or however you spell his name) gets back in.

Thanks for the reminder!
I was not impressed when half of BB on Wednesday was the Republican Convention, especially when I had PVR'd it and there were no other shows on later!

I liked the battle back twist, the challenges were great. Finally a new twist that was enjoyable.

I knew Victor would take it though, he was determined. Tiffany just gave up in the end, very surprised her sister would have fought way harder.

I was hoping that Tiff would pull it off, because that would have made it more interesting, as would Josea. The other 3 didn't seem to have the charisma.

I was hoping for Tiff too. But am interested to see who Vic sides with. The others told him to trust nobody and Tiff even specified not to trust Day but to trust Frank. I suspect Vic will realign with Paul and Paul is team Pauly and Corey and their showmances. And Day is kinda with them.

Watched some of BBAD last night - James seems really conflicted to have had to put up Frank and Bridget. That he did because it's what the house wanted. I like Frank. Wish Dey would go home. Bridget, Michelle and Natalie just seem to be taking up space. I liked Zakiyah at first but that's waning. She seems to be just following Dey! I would like to see Frank and James pair up for a F2 alliance.

Certainly not many as interested in this season as there has been for last BB seasons!
Just so predictable, wish someone would just get a backbone and go against the whole group.
If I was in there I would be wondering why so many have banded together saying they are looking out for each other...maybe they need Bronte back to "crunch numbers" and show them they can't all be safe

Certainly not many as interested in this season as there has been for last BB seasons!
Just so predictable, wish someone would just get a backbone and go against the whole group.
If I was in there I would be wondering why so many have banded together saying they are looking out for each other...maybe they need Bronte back to "crunch numbers" and show them they can't all be safe
I just said to DD, as we watched Sunday's episode yesterday...."I wonder what they'll do after they get out Frank, Bridgette and then Day?". The rest of them seem to be in one big alliance. Dumb James, and I love him but he's being dumb, and his girl Nat will be next on the chopping block. I really wish he put up Day and Nicole. They say Frank is involved with all the big dramas but, actually, Day is and Nicole isn't far behind Day.

Last edited:
I have no idea why Nicole felt it in her best interest to tell Frank that Da was after him. Smart move on his part to share that with Da didn't help his cause but also made Da not trust Nicole. Paul figured the secret out and found the secret room. Opened it in front of everyone so they all knew. He got an envelope which isn't to be opened till he is evicted and Julie will open it It could be a ticket back into the house. They each got one. Only 1 envelope is a ticket back into the house.

I have no idea why Nicole felt it in her best interest to tell Frank that Da was after him. Smart move on his part to share that with Da didn't help his cause but also made Da not trust Nicole. Paul figured the secret out and found the secret room. Opened it in front of everyone so they all knew. He got an envelope which isn't to be opened till he is evicted and Julie will open it It could be a ticket back into the house. They each got one. Only 1 envelope is a ticket back into the house.

I thought it was dumb to share with Day there like that. She also went back on her word...she swore she'd let go as soon as he told her who said that. Then she outed him in front of everyone. Best bet was to let them play out the HoH. James wouldn't have won (I was surprised he made it that far as he's not really challenge beast) and maybe Bridgette would have. God, I hope Frank wins POV. I don't care if Bridgette goes, though it sucks James gave her his word and then went back on that. Disappointed in James. If he's going to do that then it should be for his best interests and not the Paulie/Nicole little alliance's best interests.

I am okay with Frank staying. I am okay with Da staying. I am okay with any of them staying for now, except for 1 person. I really would like to see Bridgette gone. She plays like a puppet for Frank and is otherwise pretty useless IMO. And she needs to drop the cutesy, innocent, sweet girl act. I watched BBAD long enough (only took about 15 seconds, honestly) to realize she has the mouth of a sailor when it isn't censored. I don't usually cringe over a curse word here or there but I wanted so bad to give that girl a bar of soap to wash that filthy mouth of hers. ;)

I am okay with Frank staying. I am okay with Da staying. I am okay with any of them staying for now, except for 1 person. I really would like to see Bridgette gone. She plays like a puppet for Frank and is otherwise pretty useless IMO. And she needs to drop the cutesy, innocent, sweet girl act. I watched BBAD long enough (only took about 15 seconds, honestly) to realize she has the mouth of a sailor when it isn't censored. I don't usually cringe over a curse word here or there but I wanted so bad to give that girl a bar of soap to wash that filthy mouth of hers. ;)

I agree 100%. Does Frank have a girlfriend outside the house? He doesn't seem to be interested in her other than as a friend, but she seems to be trying desperately to hookup with him. The giggling, etc. when she is around him and her voice up an octave when she talks with him. Then when the foul mouth starts, it's a whole different story. IMO

I agree 100%. Does Frank have a girlfriend outside the house? He doesn't seem to be interested in her other than as a friend, but she seems to be trying desperately to hookup with him. The giggling, etc. when she is around him and her voice up an octave when she talks with him. Then when the foul mouth starts, it's a whole different story. IMO

I don't know if he has a girlfriend or not but I agree she's definitely interested. He's all but made clear he is simply using her to further his own game because he knows she will do whatever he says.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter