BIG BROTHER 18!!! SUMMER 2016!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

Bridgette is a child. She does everything Frank says, like a little girl doing everything Daddy tells her to do. She made a comment at one point that she doesn't like other girls. That's because most young woman are strong and she still wants to be dictated to by a man telling her what to think, what to do and how to act. Pathetic. Frank thinks he is superior to everyone, especially woman. The fact that his mother and grandmother allow him to slap them on the butt, speaks volumes. He has obviously been raised to regard women as inferior. He talks down to them and is so condescending. I love when he tells any of the guys what to do and how they should play. They just yes him to death.
Does anyone know who won POV or if they have played it yet.

Corey won the POV. He'll take himself down and since he's the Road Kill nominee Tiffany gets to name the replacement. I think it's going to be DaVonne.

Originally, Tiff had made it sound like she would replace Corey with Nicole if he won POV. But that was just going by last night's show. Did she say something since then to make it sound like she'd put Da up instead?

Personally, I think it is pointless for her to put up someone like Corey or Nicole. She won't have the votes against them. She probably would have a better shot getting Da out, I think.

Like dh said last night, well, at least she's finally trying to play the game now instead of just sulking. I'm thinking it's probably too little, too late, and she is probably going home this week either way.

I'm over Frank and Tiffany. They need to go. From the little I saw on BBAD it looks like someone, Tiff maybe, turned everyone against Da. I see seasons past happening again. Opportunities come and go and in the meantime they vote out others. Pretty soon it will be too late to get those two out.

Bridgette is a child. She does everything Frank says, like a little girl doing everything Daddy tells her to do. She made a comment at one point that she doesn't like other girls. That's because most young woman are strong and she still wants to be dictated to by a man telling her what to think, what to do and how to act. Pathetic. Frank thinks he is superior to everyone, especially woman. The fact that his mother and grandmother allow him to slap them on the butt, speaks volumes. He has obviously been raised to regard women as inferior. He talks down to them and is so condescending. I love when he tells any of the guys what to do and how they should play. They just yes him to death.
Does anyone know who won POV or if they have played it yet.

Years and years ago, my friends and I worked at a grocery store. Another friend was on line to check out. My friend who worked there came up and slapped her on the butt. Unfortunately, what looked like our friend from the back, was NOT our friend, but a random stranger who turned and said EXCUSE ME! my butt slapper friend almost died of embarrassment. :lmao:
Now that butt slap, I can see getting annoyed at. But between friends, ehh, not something that I would even think about.
Close friends/family, I don't see the big deal. I slap my daughter's butt sometimes when I walk past her. And I pretty much think she's superior to everyone, ;-)

Frank stopped and gave, what seemed to me to be, a genuine apology.

That whole thing didn't bother me at all. Other stuff, yes.
I'm still pulling for Paulie or James to win.

Who do you all think is going home? It seems they are all over the place! LOL

They certainly are all over the place. I have no clue and I don't think they do either. It does look to me that Tiffany and Frank have both worked back into the good graces of a few.

I still think Tiffany is going home but I am not willing to bet my life on it or anything. I think the one that is for sure safe is Natalie.

My recording got cut off because of all the political things.
Glad to hear Corey got off and Da'Vonne is up. Hope Tiffany or her go home.

I hope Tiffany goes, she is her sisters twin with the tears and she annoys the crap out of me.
But Whoever goes home this week is actually lucky, they will be the last of the 5 with a chance to get back in.
I am wondering if they will do the challenge in front of the others or outside of the house and just let them walk back in after winning.

I don't think the house guests will give up the chance to get Tiffany out for the second week in a row. I just don't think she has the votes to stay. I think Da may go next though.

Da really missed the opportunity to be nice to Tiffany and make a deal with her after Corey won the veto. Tiffany is desperate for anyone to be nice to her and be on her side. I don't think she would have put Da up then.

I have done some reading on a Big Brother FB page, and apparently the house has been extremely mean to Tiffany, purposely making her feel like an outcast, making fun of her, leaving the room when she comes in, etc. I'm not a fan of all the crying, but it seems like she may have had a reason.

If you are recording tonight's show don't forget to lengthen the time because of the convention. I read that at the bottom of my screen last night.

There's an extra show tomorrow so if you set vcrs or pvrs, make sure you do. I really don't want anyone back in the house..maybe Glenn so he at least has a chance to play the game for a few days. I have a feeling it will be rigged so Jozea (or however you spell his name) gets back in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter