BIG BROTHER 18!!! SUMMER 2016!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

Interesting last episode. Surprised they showed all the Frank stuff.

I wish Bridgette would find out Frank nominated her girl, Bronte. I wish Day helps keep Tiffany because they'll need her to get frank out. Sadly, Paul would be the best to get rid of since he's most likely to play with Frank. I have started to like Paul. I'd rather Bronte go but I really want Frank to go next and they might need an angry Bronte and a Frank-hating Tiffany more than Paul.

Do the people on BB and other reality shows give any thought to the way they're presenting themselves and how it could effect their future?

I thought Frank was totally out of line yesterday-- the "Shut your d*** mouth, girl" comment and the slap on Da's butt. I realize he says they were both in jest, but he's presenting himself as someone with very little respect for women.

Down the road, at hiring time, some HR pro is going to watch those clips and Frank will find himself losing out on opportunities as a direct result of the way he chose to present himself.

Just watching last nights episode now and WOW, Frank is not my favourite person. I was kinda meh about him before this episode, but now I actively dislike him. Does he not know the cameras are on 24/7? Has he not seen other seasons to know that they do show the bad side of people too?

Just watching last nights episode now and WOW, Frank is not my favourite person. I was kinda meh about him before this episode, but now I actively dislike him. Does he not know the cameras are on 24/7? Has he not seen other seasons to know that they do show the bad side of people too?
I just think he's a really annoying unlikable guy who truly doesn't see that about himself (every group has THAT guy). He thinks he's everyone's buddy.

Missed show last night. Can someone give me a summary? Thanks!

I'll take a shot (I'm sure I'll forget some important things) - James told Natalie that Frank won the roadkill and put up Bronte, and Natalie would probably be the replacement if she came down. He asked Natalie not to tell her alliance, and she didn't say it was Frank, but repeated the part about her being a replacement. Meanwhile Frank told Bronte to pick him to play for her in the veto contest if she had a chance and he would take her down. Bronte did get a chance and picked Natalie instead. Bridgette won the veto, Frank actually told her he won the roadkill, she acted OK with it (while wrapped around Frank) and she did not use the veto. They keep telling us Tiffany is the target, but Davonne says she is going to try to change that.

You forgot to say that Frank celebrated with Bridgette a little too hard and actually injured her. He's really grating on my nerves as a jerk. If I worked with him, he's the guy that is always be rolling my eyes at.

I personally hope Paul is safe. Don't care about Bronte or Tiffany and would be fine with either going home this week. However, I think Bridgette is an idiot! And the sweet, innocent act she has going is getting old. It would serve her and Frank right if Bronte went home this week and made a target of her and/or Frank.

I didn't hear her entire speech but Tiffany had a good one. And yay for the result. Buhl bye squeaky voice... won't miss you. Ha ha to Frank and his mousy sidekick. Who were the five votes? I missed bits and pieces. What did Pauly vote... is it good he won HoH?

My brother and I are confused. Does Bronte presently work for the NSA or is that her dream job?

As I understand it, she's a math tutor who hopes some day to work for the NSA.

There is no certification necessary to become a math tutor-- no degree, no proof that you actually know anything. Anyone on this board could decide today to call themselves a math tutor.

It might explain why Bronte had such difficulty with the math comps.

I missed Thursday's show--I'm assuming Bronte went home? Good riddance, IMHO--for someone so allegedly smart, she seemed pretty stupid and annoying. And her voice was like nails on a chalkboard. What happened--I thought it was all set that Tiffany would go?

Lots of people are starting to get very sick of Frank. They want Tiffany around, since she's the one with the most obvious vendetta against Frank & Bridgette-- particularly in light of her exit speech on Thursday night. So they voted Bronte out instead.

And I'm not a Bronte fan, but I will say that she showed a lot of class.

I have to laugh at the whole "I was Natalie or me, there were no other choices" line of thought. There were plenty of choices. Frank has shown he is wiling to put up someone from the 8 pack; he's stated that the alliance has served its purpose. That said, there were plenty other members of the 8 pack who aren't quite so close to Bridgette that he could have put up, had he chosen to do so.

When will Bridgette come to understand that the cutesy, giggling, skipping, hero worshipping, "Frank knows best" thing is NOT going to win this game for her??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter