BIG BROTHER 18!!! SUMMER 2016!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

Bronte looks like she went to the toddler section of Target to do all of her clothes shopping before heading to the show. Honey, you look ridiculous in those little tops and short shorts. The first night I called her Miss USA with that red, white, and blue mess she was wearing. Paul is a jerk and rides my nerves and I don't really like anyone this season other than Frank.

I actually like all the returnees that I didn't really care for the first time around. I am really digging Mama D this round. She is hilarious in the diary room. I am not cheering for any of the noobies. This is a bad season for casting. They need to throw away their casting checklist and start from scratch next season.

He does make you laugh cause he is so crazy and full of himself. I really hope they vote him out so people will start playing the game. As PP said if it wasn't for the veterans this show would not be worth watching. It seems like most of these people have never watched the show before. So many out there want to play and know what the show is about but they get these people who don't have a clue. Just like watching survivor and some who are on there don't know how to swim! Why try out for something you have no idea what its about.

That's because some of these people aren't Big Brother fans, they just want to be on TV and get their 15 minutes...

I actually like all the returnees that I didn't really care for the first time around. I am really digging Mama D this round. She is hilarious in the diary room. I am not cheering for any of the noobies. This is a bad season for casting. They need to throw away their casting checklist and start from scratch next season.
Yup. Totally agree!

I'm happy with the returnees, also. I'm shocked that I accepted Mama D. She has really toned down her game. BUT, who knows. We may see the old version if she goes up on the block.

Okay, Davonne can go. She is every bit as annoying as she was the last time. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but no, she has to go.

I think Mama Day was playing a great game...then she let her 'feelings' get all in the way again. Yes, Tiffany is JUST like her sister, Vanessa, with the paranoia and crying. And she did try to win the POV challenge when she was supposed to throw it. But Victor is the bigger threat right now. Stick to the plan, Mama Day.

How does everyone feel about this season? At times I'm really into it, but sometimes I just can't be bothered to care. I was hoping that Frank wouldn't be in power this week....then of course he is.

DD watched the feeds last night and says that all the girls in the house are all upset over Frank. He's being a D-bag. Sure seems like this season if a house full of YUGE egos.

I hated Paul the first week and wanted him evicted so bad!!! But now I am liking him. I like James, Mama Day, Paulie, Paul and Michelle.

How does everyone feel about this season? At times I'm really into it, but sometimes I just can't be bothered to care. I was hoping that Frank wouldn't be in power this week....then of course he is.

I normally watch BBAD and some live feeds. Just can't get into them this year. So I guess the answer to your question is, it's not my favorite season.

I haven't followed this season as much as others but I've agreed with everyone who has been sent home. I really don't like the Battle Back as I don't want any of the evictees to come back!

Frank won the Road Kill challenge, and put up Bronte. She's Bridget BFF, and she's freaking out. Frank is getting himself into lots of trouble. I wonder how many more weeks we'll go with this team situation.

I haven't followed this season as much as others but I've agreed with everyone who has been sent home. I really don't like the Battle Back as I don't want any of the evictees to come back!

I would like Glenn to come back. I didn't like the way he was sent home.

BB has been polling on twitter who we would like to see come back. Glenn has won all the polls I've seen. It wouldn't surprise me at all for BB to structure the "contest" so he wins. (A couple of years ago, there is footage of a BB staffer actually pushing a contestant off in one of those last man standing contests. It was for an evicted HG to return. You can clearly see the arm come out from behind the thing the HG's were standing on and push off this contestant.)

Frank is running the house. I would love for Natalie to play in Veto comp. and take Bronte off the block that way their little alliance is safe and Frank is having to nominate someone else- and then Tiffany needs to go home.

Natalie needs to win HOH and nominate frank and Nicole (even though I likeNicole) and then if one comes off put up Davonne. Vote off Frank or Nicole because they are bigger threats.

I don't love any one houseguest and there have been much better seasons but of these newbies don't open their eyes then they will wake up in jury or worse yet battle back comp.

Oh and far as battle back goes... I think the person who comes back should be safe for the week they get to come back. I also think they should have a special power to come back.

Maybe they should reshuffle soon and make 3 teams from the 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter