BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

5 hours of no feeds, wonder what's up with that?
Safety suite comp. it’s expected that a lot of them were going to play today. And if it’s an individual comp with a certain time allotment it will take time to get through multiple people.

Finally saw Thursday’s episode and not happy about who was voted out and who got HOH. I can’t stand Kevin, Cody, and Memphis. I have a feeling he will target my absolute favorites.

I have no idea why Keesha was even on "All Stars". For that matter, Baleight is not an all star either. David was not on the show long enough to be an all star but I am happy he got another chance.

I think Baleigh was chosen because she was on the most recent season of The Challenge and made it pretty far. The Challenge has been using quite a few players from Big Brother recently. So I'm wondering if producers thought she was more popular.

I think Baleigh was chosen because she was on the most recent season of The Challenge and made it pretty far. The Challenge has been using quite a few players from Big Brother recently. So I'm wondering if producers thought she was more popular.

Oh, I had no idea she was making the rounds on reality shows.

Oh, I had no idea she was making the rounds on reality shows.

There's actually quite a few of them that have been on The Challenge: Paulie, Josh, Da'vonne, Liz, Julia, Morgan, Natalie, Victor, Jozea, Kaycee, Swaggy, Fessy, and Baleigh.

Paulie was supposed to be in the most recent season of The Challenge but I guess he didn't pass the physiological test.

Nicole A. & David nominated

I can't take another week of David whining.......

EDIT: DAVID IS NOT THE WHINER..... that would be Kevin.

Last edited:
Poor David can't catch a break on this show. Is he just not clicking with people? Does he keep to himself or ??

There was talk in the house of possible backdooring of Janelle or Kaysar so I hope one of them wins POV to keep noms the same. I like both Nicole A and David but.....

There's actually quite a few of them that have been on The Challenge: Paulie, Josh, Da'vonne, Liz, Julia, Morgan, Natalie, Victor, Jozea, Kaycee, Swaggy, Fessy, and Baleigh.

Paulie was supposed to be in the most recent season of The Challenge but I guess he didn't pass the physiological test.

WOW :earseek: I had no idea they were making the rounds on competition shows. Very interesting...

I think it was the psychological test.

No! I like David and I think he deserves a chance to play the game. He's smart. I hope he can get out of this predicament, but I have a feeling he's the target, as Nicole seems to have people on her side.

WOW :earseek: I had no idea they were making the rounds on competition shows. Very interesting...

Yeah, The Challenge veterans are starting to get older and so they are needing to pull new cast members. They used to pull from Real World and other MTV shows but since the show has so many physical challenges they have been pulling from other shows as well. They've used cast from Survivor and Amazing Race as well.

I don't have them either, but the whining on the show is more than enough for me.
KEVIN IS THE WHINER......
Kevin whines so much!! The only reason I wasn’t sure about David was because I don’t even think I saw him much! I had to look up who he was. If they show Kevin whining again, I may have to cut the season short.

No one will been Whamber from quite a few seasons ago

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter