Boomertowne...

I signed up on this site last night around 10 pm. Seems pretty easy, still searching thru this thread to find great secrets. Hope you all don't mind me putting you down as friends. Can use all the help I can get. My name on that site is mcmgrl1.

Thanks so much to the OP for the info. I think I might give this a try. I am slowly requesting friends from the list provided here. Is it possible to have my user name added to the list? It is the same username as here.

Wish me luck, again thanks for all the info!:thumbsup2

Glad I found this. I'm going to start adding everyone as friends, but slowly. I messed up and added too many people as friends at one time. I went over my daily point limit and lost all those points. Lesson learned.

ETA - I'm Mean Queen there too.

Feel free to ask me to be your friend! I'm on the list as belbook. I really like this site - it's fun at the same time you earn points.

I joined last night and need some friends. Can I be added to the list please? I am Joanne1948 there. How many friends can you add a day?

Uhh...for those who joined after 6/1 I just read the post about the points changes and figured they had gone up a little. Well, I checked out the points chart and if I'm reading it right the cashout points are now doubled. 25,000 for the target $25 GC?

Well I joined on 5/13/08 and I just cashed out for my 3rd Target card. Not bad in a little over a months work.

What about pending points? Like when you submit a recipe, or a pic, etc... when does that stuff post? Is there a place to check what's going on with pending stuff?

Thanks!

What about pending points? Like when you submit a recipe, or a pic, etc... when does that stuff post? Is there a place to check what's going on with pending stuff?

Thanks!

I'd love to know since I have quite a few quotes pending.

Anyone get a gc yet? Isn't it about 6 weeks from the first redemption posted here? Just curious - not panicking yet ;)

Anyone get a gc yet? Isn't it about 6 weeks from the first redemption posted here? Just curious - not panicking yet ;)
I cashed out on 5/23. So, I am at 5+ weeks. I haven't played for a couple weeks. I'm just waiting to see if I receive the gc's. Once that happens, I'll get back into the swing of things. I feel sooo burned by Netwinner. I just don't want to waste my time if I'm not gonna get my rewards. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

ETA: I just read over on their forum that May requests will be sent out in early July. Hopefully this is correct.

I also heard May payments were to be sent out this week! WOOHOO

Someone said they have been getting their cards at like 8 weeks. Seems like a long time but if they pay I guess I don't care.

I just have a $25.00 gift card from Best Buy coming. But I also cashed out for a $75.00 visa gift card last week. :)

I also read on their forums that if you use gc's at Target.com, they limit the number of gc's you can use to 4. But Best Buy.com has no limit. Something to think about if you are planning an online purchase and you're only cashing out for $25 gc's.

Yes, I checked to see if I could use them. I am buying a digital camera for DD6 and will spend about 80-90 so I will just use 4.

I just join also you guys can add me also my name there is yamagirl

i am trying to figure out how to add you guys now

edited to add: ok, I have sent a friend request to everyone on here!!!! woohoo thanks for posting all of your names over there

wow guys i just signed up like an hour or a little longer ago and i went back and checked my friends list and there are 60 people who want to be my friends.. do you guys accept them all ?

OK I haven't done anything with this since I first signed up. So I decided to check my account today and I had over 250 friends requests :scared1: So I started accepting them but only got thru the M's (want to maximize the points!) So if you sent me a request, I should be getting to it in the next day or two.

It seems like people are pleased with the earning opportunities lately so I'm really going to start to put some effort into this. Thanks for all the tips everyone! Hopefully we will be seeing reports of gc's soon :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter